It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Population Control Will Be Underway SOON!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wow! This is crazy, can anyone make sense of what this guy is trying to say?
The news reader seems pretty ticked off with him.

I found this video, just thought id share with everyone.

Im not from america, Dont know much about the imigration there.
Is this guy saying what i think hes saying?
Feedback please..

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I had a difficult time hearing every thing because the woman wouldn't shut up, I have problems hearing two conversations at once.

He said several times they want the Fed's to enforce the border laws, stop illegal immigration.

Clear enough for me.

BTW, she just wanted to make him out as the bad guy, typical.

Roper

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

In this case he was a bad guy. Rare to see the overpopulation paradigm vultures raise their heads out of the carrion, so it's refreshing to see him get shot down. That this happened on fox news of all places reinforces my hope for mankind.

Population control should not be a concern for anyone above the family level, nature will do that for us should we go out of line. At the end of the day it's a parents choice and government and NGOs should back down, and try and actually do what we elect them to do, make our lives better.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
He means don't have over 1 or 2 kids. Makes sense to me. I wouldn't dream of having over 2 kids. It's the people who have 3, 4, 5 kids that is causing the over population. That's a view I agree with. He's not saying to kill people.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I agree with him actually

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Between the lines he is saying a lot more than that, and he has a rather insulting anti immigrant stance in a nation that has always, ALWAYS, been built up by immigrants. He's a tool.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow she really tried to make him sound like a bad person.

This is the media for you they do it all the time.

She also trying to put words in his mouth, You think 'colored people shouldn't be here" he NEVER said that.

I agree with him. There are too many people coming into America over the border and we just keep letting and letting them in. They are taking our jobs "Yes they are" they are commiting crime to our people. And they are having kids over here so they CAN NOT get sent back.....

I agree we should protect our borders to the fullest.

And with the china thing she said "Oh looks like that didn't work" Lets see china is doing better then the United States so she can shut up about it.

I really hate the media because they think they control everything and everyone and if its not there way then they make you out to be crazy or a bad person. It's there view or no view...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
While the argument that any nation has to be judicious in allowing immigrants in due to space/resources available (how many people can you fit in your house) is reasonable. I think the implied issue was eugenics program. The interviewer outright asked him and then didn't allow him to answer the question.

I googled him and this is what he's on about.
CAPS

[edit on 24-6-2008 by mysterychicken]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
what does this have to do with aliens or UFO's?????

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
what does this have to do with aliens or UFO's?????

That's a really good question.
I guess it could fall under "(illegal) Aliens and UFOs (unwelcome foreign occupants)"

[edit on 24-6-2008 by mysterychicken]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
How exactly is this "Proof Population Control Will Be Underway SOON!"?

I don't think this is proof at all, just some old man who doesn't agree with immigration policies. Somehow I don't think he will have enough impact to actually begin controlling the population...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

good find bro and thanks for sharing...

i have heard about the illuma-naughty plans on pop control and i think that strategy is complete BS,evil,barbaric,anti-civilized thinking..

i mean i'm sure there are many planets we can move to once we get the technology(oh wait we already have it,but the elite dont want to share)..so pop should not matter imo.

anyways take care all

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What a wench she is.

Yeah, he's an upstanding guy to finish an interview with her.

She keeps putting things in his mouth that he never means, like undesirables, brown skin and killing people, when all he's trying to say is
protect the border.

Yeah, she's the undesirable one, the undesirable interviewer.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Mexico is not overpopulated and were it not for the drug wars and corruption, fewer Mexicans would move to the United States.

Women who have high paying, high status jobs have few children if any. So those who want to reduce the population should see to it that all women and men reach their full potential. In other words ,make women and men so perfect they do not want or need each other. That is more humane than forcibly sterilizing women or aborting babies.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well Zepherian, I don't think you are correct. The thing is the illegal alien gets three dollars in government aid for every one dollar he/she pays in taxes.

There is also a video that shows the population explosion form illegal aliens, it is very dramatic and of great concern if true.

I'll look for it.
Roper

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Here is the link to an article on what I said in the above post.

www.heritage.org...

Still looking for the video.

If you want, this thread as a lot to do will the problem.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Roper

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Roper]

top topics

join