It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tara - Extraterrestrial Goddess

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Did someone mention Apollo 20 and how the videos may seem real regarding to the astronauts finding a being on the moon? Well, uhm
en.wikipedia.org...

maybe it's just footage from the film

I guess part of That case has been debunked..

[edit on 25-6-2008 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by Skyfloating

It's very simple! If you look into the most ancient mythological tales you'll see a story coming up our across the board. It's a story that is as modern as it is ancient.

About 125 thousand years ago, there were "alien beings" put in place to help human society grow. However due to unfolding events, many of those beings instead addopted the notion that they'd try to evolve mankind according to their own theories rather then the accepted rules. It was these beings that became the "fallen angels".

This story is understood and explianed by every known culture phenomenon and mythology of humanity filtered through the perspective of personalized bias perceptions.

Yes. Very true. According to ancient records a great war ensued over our existence, just like in the bible's revelations. It seems the war was won and our ancestors lives were spared or at least some lives were spared. Enough people lived to evolve to todays world. And were still left clueless as we keep digging up the past.

I like how NASA has grown to the worlds greatest deceivers. They most likely followed the ancient knowledge or at least decoded many things. That seems plausible for a race to the moon. Otherwise it is senseless to wonder out of your way for rock samples. Geological excavations are very laughable. Who cares about rock samples? Modern satellites provide a wealth of information from above. There is no need to go along with these goofy contraptions like the Phoenix Lander.

If I had it my way I would kick down their door and shut that place down. There is no need for NASA. I would annihilate that agency. They know what they know about our past and its nobody elses business? Why? because we as a race are not privileged enough to learn the truth about what really happened to this world and what the future holds.

Oh yeah big secret there. I'll tell you this whoever they seek is very much gone. This princess they have found from Apollo 20 are the many different aspects that are flowing over the dam thanks to NASA for the Late Show with Jay Leno.

Innana? Isis? Egyptians. Hindus. This bloodline may very well be your enemy. The ones that brought your world to a sudden end. Notice the node which represents the dot on the forehead from the Tara illustration from the OP. It looks like this one is suspended. I hope they followed the instructions to properly thaw here out. Oh ha ha ice found on Mars. Throw a party. These devices are depicted far back in history if you study well enough.

Perhaps when I make it back from NASA's secret underground base there will be much more interesting things to learn. Such as the dead silence of the Mars Rover.

Yeah let's go NASA. Mars isn't very far is it? I cannot wait for more rock samples. Bring us back the head of Christ. It will put Jerusalem back on the map.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Fortunately it doesnt really have anything to do with the opening post or the overall thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Fortunately it doesnt really have anything to do with the opening post or the overall thread.

Well of course it doesn't, was just trying to make a point...and..feel special

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Oh, Im sorry. You are special. And welcome.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello everyone

Recently I attended a "Tea Party" at Chimme Rinpoche's Marpa House retreat, Cambridgshire, UK. This is a School for Vajrayana students. I have a very limited understanding of Buddism but have a respect for the faith. I was made to feel welcomed and felt comfortable with the people attending the Buddhist Event.

Later I attended a Puja in the Shrine Room where there was chanting going on in Tibetan. I have absolutely no idea what these people were chanting about and have never attended a Puja before. Anyway I decided to sit down and listen to what was going on around me. Then a very strange thing happened to me. In my mind I felt that i was this Tibetan looking lady who had a most startling appearance. She was completly radiating light and appeared as white driven snow. I was her!! I started weeping tears of joy and compassion for the people sitting around me.. Weeping does not happen very often to me I can tell you!! Then the vision receded and I became more composed. It all happened so unexpectedly and prior to the Puja I was just normal - no high / low emotions .

I would respectfully like to put a question out to you all. As a recent enquirer to Buddhism I am at a loss to know what to make of this experience. What does it mean? Later I found out that the Chant was a "White Tara". Don't know what it's for. Please explain. This is all genuinely puzzling to me.

Sorry if this is going a tangent away from this Thread but I couldn't resist sharing this!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You became Tara/Gaia/Terra's avatar. Many Eastern based faiths believe the Goddess can manifest by herself or through other people (avatar). You should feel very special for having an Enlightened experience.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Skyfloating

they speak of a woman that comes down from space to mate and give give knowledge to the less fortunate earthlings.. ?????? So what kind of knowledge was gained?? how to hollow out a trea for a canoe??? make moccasins out of dear hides??

Perhaps the knowledge was more benign, so as not to interfere. Perhaps the knowledge was as simple as to begin documentation through written historical documents to further the knowledge base of mankind. A civilization can not advance if it has to relearn everything generation after generation or only learn based upon oral history. The notion of documentation may have been something that was so simple, yet so important to the advancement of man.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I am very puzzled by this situation. At the time I had no awareness that this sort of thing happens to people. Didn't look for anything special, it just seemed to come out of the blue. I'm not even a Buhdist.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Oh, Im sorry. You are special. And welcome.

yayyyyyy

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I see no mention of Tara, Terra etc. in the index of Hamlet's Mill. I do enjoy reading it, but goddess is not a item in the index either.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well, since I was mentioned, I had to pop in. LOL!

I would say that there is some possibility, I suppose, that "Amaterasu" could be broken down to AMA-TERA-SU... Which has the "tera" or "tara" there in the middle.

I don't know if this is the case, but I would not be surprised.

Any thoughts from you all?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Amaterasu, or Amaterasu Okami, is basically the supreme being in japanese folklore.

I am utterly shocked no one has found this out yet - but there is a Cult classic (and one of my all time favs) game for ps2/nintendo Wii that focuses on Amaterasu (or Ammy, as they call her for short). The game is called Okami.

From what I have gathered from googling after playing the game - Amaterasu is supreme goddess. In the game, she is in female Wolf form, and her "method of attack" is to be able to "create things in the earth through painting".

Essentially - the game allows you to manipulate earth (with wind, sun, night, explosions etc) by drawing different things into the heavens with your "celestrial brush".

Each new move you unlock involves you, as Amaterasu, tracing a constellation of an action specific god (the moon god, the water god etc.) to bring about learning their power.

So you see it is not just ancient tribes around the world that have a connect this this "ama tera su", but even modern societies have kept it strong in their Folklore.

Amaterasu is the son goddess, responsible for teaching the japanese how to grow rice, make silk, grow wheat, and weave with a loom (but I don't know what that means).

Also - THEY CELEBRATE AMATERASU COMING OUT OF THE CAVE TO RESTORE SUNLIGHT TO THE WORLD ON DECEMBER 21st with STREET PARADES!!!

...the plot thickens

all info is from the amaterasu wiki and www.uwec.edu...

ps - even the sub characters in the game Okami are as true as they could be to the japanese folklore of amaterasu. From her being mother to all and the sun goddes, to her falling from the celestial plain and having to look back to it for help from her fellow gods. Susano (in folklore called Susano'o) is even a drunk that rampages around causing problems that you have to clean up after. Susano'o is responsible in Japanese folklore for a drunken rampage that caused Amaterasu to hide in a cave. After seeing her reflection in a cave (and being shocked at how bright she was), she came out and restored light to the world on December 21st.

Amaterasu - how is that your name and you have never played the digital entertainment masterpiece known as Okami?

If anyone has any more information on the matter please explain. My knowledge is limited to what I grasped from the game, and then cross referenced with actual text I found online.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
LOL! It is because of a couple of things (though I have heard of the game).

1. I have an X-Box only available to me.

2. I am unemployed and essentially homeless, so I have no money to buy food, let alone another game system.

Hope that answers your question. [smile]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

(and the Wisdom Goddess Sophia was incorporated to Magdalene Mary).

Just for the sake of accuracy: Sophia is/was not a goddess - it's God's Wisdom (= the Holy Wisdom).
And as a co-creative force, "she" is, in fact, the early "feminine" component/counterpart of the God Father figure.
(In art, albeit much later, you can see "her" clinging to God during the creation of Adam in Michelangelo's depiction of the Creation of Man, in The Sistine Chapel.)

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I am utterly shocked no one has found this out yet - but there is a Cult classic (and one of my all time favs) game for ps2/nintendo Wii that focuses on Amaterasu (or Ammy, as they call her for short).

Don't be.
People don't run and tell everything they know on ATS, you know?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I just spent the last hour or so laying on the roof and staring at several of the stars. In doing so it almost appeared as if the trees and other things around me tended to take on a particular glow for a minute.

I am particularly facinated by the brilliantly bright star that eminates the many rays and is always lower and brighter than the others. I watch it regularly and it doesn't stimulate me the way a couple of the higher ones did tonight.

It is almost as though if you stare up at a single star long enough it will seem to move around a bit. Maybe a trick of the eyes, I don't know. But at the same time I was "watching" I decided to make use of the term "as clear as the nose on your face" and look from that angle.

In doing so it did double the image a bit, only to have the split parts become whole again as I changed focused a bit.

So what I am wondering is that if you actually give of your self and your consciousness long enough to the mystery of the lights in the sky could it be possible that our physical vehicles could be effected, or changed somehow by the penetration of the light?

Tara, the Star. Sex via total giving and recieving all of that which the mind can open the flow and reciprocate.

Then we could all be facets of star babies!

The sky is so very amazing and I don't think all Sex is the typical act of a man and woman "doing the damn thing" I think that sex is most powerful when it is an experience of the body through the mind and the biological system.

As the stories of virgin births go I can see something of this nature resulting in a fertilized egg. Star Power!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

As to your comment on Daniken: I mean to write a thread someday detailing the international conspiracy/smear-campaign against him.

I was given a copy of Chariots of the Gods? by Daniken a few weeks ago, not sure if its my cup of tea and have only flicked through. Do you recommend it? The gentleman who gave it to me has a murky mind, so I wasn't quite willing to take the time on his recommendation alone...Is it worth a go?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Skyfloating,

I noticed a while back that you had a thread in R.A.T.S asking if anyone was familiar or had stories of experiences like those implicated in "eyes wide shut" the movie.

My understanding of that ritualistic sex practice is to actually "embody" the True Goddess. The mask I suppose would be used to eliminate the visual of the person who is actually hosting the presence of the Goddess.

I wonder if in these magical rituals if it is possible to make "divine" children.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I was given a copy of Chariots of the Gods? by Daniken a few weeks ago, not sure if its my cup of tea and have only flicked through. Do you recommend it? The gentleman who gave it to me has a murky mind, so I wasn't quite willing to take the time on his recommendation alone...Is it worth a go?

That book is a bit dated. For reasons of what I believe to be a conspiracy, many of the guys writings havent made the english language since the early 80s.

I cant recommend it, but its better than nothing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join