It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the Brink of Nuclear War-U.S. vs. Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm this?

Were we close to being toasted?

June 24, 2008
Hawk

THE UNITED STATES AND RUSSIA WERE NEARLY AT THE BRINK OF NUCLEAR WAR ON FRIDAY JUNE 20 2008 AND THE WORLD'S POPULATIONS WERE UNAWARE OF IT, SAVE FOR THE LISTENERS OF THE Q-FILES RADIO PROGRAM AND THOSE IN THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF THE RESPECTIVE MILITARIES, INTEL AGENCIES, AND GOVERNMENTS INVOLVED.

AT APPROXIMATELY 4:15 P.M. EASTERN TIME AN URGENT REPORT WAS RECEIVED FROM AN EXPERT HAM RADIO OPERATOR LISTENING IN THE CLEAR TO U.S. MILITARY SHORTWAVE CHANNELS. A 180 CHARACTER EMERGENCY ACTION MESSAGE WAS BEING BROADCAST AND BEING REPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR U.S. MILITARY STRATEGIC AND TACTICAL UNITS RECEPTION. MULTIPLE AIRBORNE COMMANDS WERE UP ECHOING THIS MESSAGE AND RADIO TRAFFIC BECAME HOT AND HEAVY AND ALL POINTING TO SOMETHING VERY TENSE GOING ON IN THE ATLANTIC REGION.

THIS ALERT WAS NOT UNEXPECTED,AS THAT MORNING A RUSSIAN DIPLOMAT LAVAROV HAD WARNED THE U.S. AND ISRAEL NOT TO ATTACK IRANIAN NUCLEAR FACILITIES AND THAT WARNING WAS VERY SPECIFIC AND THE LANGUAGE WAS VERY STRONG BUT IT APPEARS PROBABLY MISREAD IN ITS GRAVITY. WE ALSO KNEW THAT RUSSIAN BOMBERS WERE TO BE ACTIVELY PATROLLING THE NORTH ATLANTIC REGION AND ALSO OFF ALASKA INTO THE ARCTIC CIRCLE AREA.

HOWEVER, THIS SITUATION CONTINUED TO ESCALATE IN TENSION AND SHEER AMOUNT OF RADIO TRAFFIC SO THIS INFORMATION WAS SENT TO STEVE QUAYLE AS HE BEGAN HIS RADIO BROADCAST THE Q -FILES ON INTERNATIONAL SHORTWAVE AND THE WORLD WIDE WEB TO MILLIONS OF LISTENERS. BY THEN WE HAD CONFIRMED THAT EXTENSIVE ACTIVITY INVOLVING RUSSIAN BOMBERS AND STRATEGIC SUBMARINE ASSETS WAS ONGOING ALL OVER THE ATLANTIC. CONTINUAL UPDATES WERE THEN FORWARDED TO STEVE QUAYLE ON AIR AND HE WAS ABLE TO WARN HIS LISTENERS OF THIS THREAT TO THE U.S. IN NEAR REAL TIME. DETAILS OF THE ALASKAN/ARCTIC/PACIFIC RUSSIAN ACTIVITIES WERE NOT KNOWN TO US.

AS THIS PROGRESSED ALL COMMUNICATIONS STATIONS....ANDREWS, OFFUT, McCLELLAN, AND PUERTO RICO WERE ON FULL ALERT WITH AT BEST COUNT , 4 AIRBORNE /SPACEBORNE COMMANDS UP AS WELL TO HANDLE THE TRAFFIC. ALL CODE NAMES OF COURSE AND NOT TO BE REPEATED HERE. SUFFICE TO SAY HOWEVER THE 180 CHARACTER MESSAGE WAS A COMMAND MESSAGE.

www.stevequayle.com...

MANY ADDITIONAL MILITARY RADIO FREQUENCIES WERE ACTIVATED THEN TO HANDLE ALL OF THE TRAFFIC AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN ........THE BIG RUSSIAN COLD WAR RADIO FREQUENCY JAMMERS CAME ON ALL OVER THE SPECTRUM !

THIS WAS A POSSIBLE SIGNAL THAT AN IMMINENT RUSSIAN NUCLEAR MISSILE ATTACK FROM THEIR SUBMARINES OFF THE ATLANTIC COAST, PACIFIC COAST, AND GULF COAST AND FROM THEIR PATROLLING BOMBERS WAS INCOMING.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There are numerous reasons for this "news" to be wrong. I will mention several - Story uses all caps. That alone usually creates problems about its credibility.
For Russians WW2 started in 22 of June. To start WW3 at 20th of June is silly.
Russian leaders keep their assets in Western banks. To blow the West before saving their money and selling property is also silly. Abramovich still owns Chelsea. Ones he sells it - be afraid. Be very afraid.

And the last and least important consideration - Russia's main export are oil and gas. Both are extremely hard to dig out from new asteroid belt the Earth will become after WW3.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think that when the quoted article got to...

from our analysis of the radio designator (only thing provided by the ham) a high % confidence was obtained that in fact the interceptor craft was a tango romeo 3 -bravo exotic space craft which previously in the early evening had been on space combat patrol over the atlantic region during the alert.

this tr3-b flown by an ultra black crew was most likely the interceptor which used its hyperspace capable drive and nearly instantly popped up close to the missile over the montana skies as seen by the multiple witnesses mentioned above.

(I removed the caps for my own sanity, and for the safety of all those who might choose to read this)

....that I realised that the person who posted it probably was living in some kind of fantasy world, and maybe had watched too much Stargate.

Sorry to be so cynical, but at the very least the boards would have been flooded with reports of SAC crews being recalled by now had this been a true story...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Duplicate post, so edited out.

[edit on 24/0608/08 by neformore]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I agree with the caps in the post, this just caught my attention and wanted to share the info here.

Now last week I had read article that Ham radio operators in the US were picking up the Soviet Woodpecker in the UHF band similar to the cold wars days.

The Woodpecker makes UHF communication useless and screws with US Military communications.

With the SQ article today mentioning the Soviets jamming communications and the Hams radio article last week raised some questions with me.

If you remove the "all caps" in the SQ article today it makes for some very interesting reading true or not.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SIRR1

The part that got me was the Atlantic. Wouldn't it be easier for Russia to come straight here over the pacific than coming the long way?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I say another hoax.

I've lost count how close the US - Russia have been to nuclear war. One Russian website said the US was preparing to invade Iran and Russia would declare war on the West. That was this time last year.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
Now last week I had read article that Ham radio operators in the US were picking up the Soviet Woodpecker in the UHF band similar to the cold wars days.

Yes, the Woodpecker was back in operation, and is in operation. I don't know about nuclear warfare, but I do know that Russia is up to something big with Woodpecker going mad.

I think it is time for tea (and prayer).

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Aw man, you got my hopes up.

top topics

join