It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: BTS MIX Show 16

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

BTS MIX Show 16

This week on the BTS MIX Show, Spencer and Doc welcome Colin Ferguson, star of the Sci-Fi Channel's hit show, "Eureka". In this installment, the guys talk about the new mini rant thread on BTS, give some advice on how to boost your ego, look at a nefarious world predictions and debate whether ninjas or pirates are better. All of this and of course this week's BTS MIX Screen Test that is worth 5000 points! Don't miss it!

The Official BTS Mini-Rant Thread.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

You're alone because you don't love yourself!

Global famine kills 500,000,000 in 2009

ninjas vs pirates

Dinged By A G-String?

Best Comeback to a Loudmouth Online

XBOX 360 Gamer Tags?

Colin Ferguson bio:

Ferguson stars as Federal Marshal Jack Carter in the highly-acclaimed hit Sci-Fi Channel dramedy, "Eureka", which has been called a cross between "Northern Exposure" and "Desperate Housewives". The show debuted as the highest rated premiere in the channel's history. The New York Daily News raved about his performance, "Ferguson's approach is fluid and funny enough to make it all work. He approaches the role as a cross between Bruce Willis and Clint Eastwood, with a mixture of laconic energy that somehow fits the role perfectly". Ferguson enjoys working on the cable series because of the hybrid tone of dark drama mixed with quirky comedic elements. The third season will premiere this July.

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 60:48
file: atsmix_2967.mp3
size: 17854k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 6/24/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
woooo another great looking show, cant wait to give this a listen tonight when I get home from work. Keep up the funky work gus,

-fm

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe... i cannot even believe this argument still exists. Pirates without a doubt.

Fantastic show again guys...

Now... onto the screen test. I gave everyone almost 18hours headstart on this one lol... maybe i am just your number 1 fan. lol.

This week the answer is the very beautiful Anne Hathaway.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It was a great podcast, but was it just me or was there like...feedback...and certain points where it got all muffled and stuff. But anyway, great show.

fox

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

lol dont make me argue this with you.... Ninjas ftw. I said it in the other thread but there are 5682 Ninjas in my avitar and if you find one they ALL might have to come and kill you.

Great show once again guysm keep up the awesome work.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by funky monk]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow

This week the answer is the very beautiful Anne Hathaway.

DANG! And here I thought I came up with a super hard one this week.

5000 points to Silent Shadow, por favor! Well done!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
5000 points served up!

Well done AGAIN SilentShadow- you da man! lol

Great show,

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Anne Hathaway is my NUMBER TWO right behind Marisa Tomei.

Dave

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
Anne Hathaway is my NUMBER TWO right behind Marisa Tomei.

Dave

Perhaps you should invite her over for a rousing game of Butt Darts. I hear she is single now...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Anne finally got rid of that numbnut..... good for her. I can think of a lot of games for her..... Butt Darts, however, is not one on my list.

top topics

join