It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing... (dadadada...dum!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Karij and I'm new (well, semi-new) to ATS. I had a account here at one time - long, LONG time ago - and I decided a few days ago to go ahead and sign up again.

I'm fairly conservative in my view (don't necessarily read that as Republican!) and I have always had an interest in conspiracy theories, secret societies and other topics hidden deep within the human consciousness.

Hmm, what else can I tell you about me?

I'm working on my master's in Physics, focusing on general relativity, nonlinear dynamics and chaos. I'm currently working on a special relativistic flight simulator in C++.

Um, I'm not going to vote for Obama. And I don't really care that much for McCain either.

I am working on a novel and am doing research on secret societies for it.

Please, feel free to give me nudges in the right directions and when I get enough posts, feel free to u2u me all you want! I want to become an active, living, thriving part of this board!

--Kari

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hiyah Kari,

Welcome to ATS! OOOhhhh ....AHHHHHH...physics
We like physics here! Good luck on your novel, I hope it's a success, and happy posting on ATS

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Welcome (back) to ATS. it's nice that you decided to renew your acquaintance with this place.

Here's a few links to help, as things may have changed some:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See you on the boards. (We always need more input on physics.)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by karij

hi Kari-

A masters's in physics wow!

You might enjoy this thread titled Finally an answer to EVERYTHING - Quantum Field Gravity - BRAIDS

One of my favorites...

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by karij
You might enjoy this thread titled Finally an answer to EVERYTHING - Quantum Field Gravity - BRAIDS

One of my favorites...

Welcome to ATS!

Thank you! I'll check it out. Btw, interestingly enough, my probable thesis advisor is doing research into quantum gravity. I am also working with another professor doing research into general relativistic visualizations (pictures of general relativity stuff and things)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
karij...

Do you need a hand with your Secret Societies Research Project?

For about a year now i have been researching the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. I found some original manuals and guidebooks in pdf format that might be of interest to you.

btw ATS has a whole section on secret societies.

...and here's the thread on the Odd Fellows

...and here's tinwiki's page on secret societies
/3n2pnt

[edit on 27-9-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Welcome back, karij and I wish you the best of luck on your Masters degree. Hopefully, it will turn into PHD one day.

If you want to get into some Quantum Physics, here's a thread about the Fourth Dimension that might interest you.

top topics

join