It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb Iran? What's to Stop Us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

So then Yellowcard! Oil would skyrocket to $200 a barrel? You are probably right there.

But the US has only got itself to blame if their economy goes sh*t. Why do I say that?

Because they have spend over $100 billion a year on Black Projects reverse engineering recovered UFO technology to effectively not need Oil, Coal, Gas or Nuclear power.

And how do I know this? Because I have 2 relatives that have worked on a program for the US Government for 10 years now and every time they get promoted, me and my family get security checked by the NSA and CIA. It winds me up asking me all the questions time after time and annoys my boss because they can't tell him why they are asking him about me too.

Mr Bush, release this technology soon before we have anarchy around the world from stupid barrels of oil ....! Nuff said ..................

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Nothing is to stop us... I posted this elswhere... China and Russia wont do squat, deals have already been made, we back off on Taiwan and build China and the EU a pipline from the mediteranean to China... through Iraq, Iran and Afghanastan... any intervention will be purely for show...

Learn, Good Cop Bad Cop... America is just playing bad Cop... China Russia and England France and the US have made a show of divying up the world for years...

China needs the oil it needs the pipeline thats why Kim Il fell of the list after his train ride to China... he said OMG! I'm screwed

The world Elite, the UN security council the G8... have thier goals and the Billionares from all sides don't get along with most of the middle east...

On a world leader scale it's in everyones interest to see that Oil controled via pipe so China and India gets it's Oil

This Is Not ww3... it's avoiding ww3... Gas prices are fine... America will go Biodiesel and we are the bread basket of the world... we will become the leadeing world supplier of oil as more well burn and we pump whats left to China...

Iran is doooooooomed, no one will help aside from show...

Good Cop, Bad Cop... and fair is fair aftter all, wake up, Russia played that role for us for decades while we... both sold our rear ends off on military equipment world wide... not pretty but truth

US and China are in Alliance so Is Russia so is the EU... stop thinking the "global Elite" consists of Americans and Jews... it's bigger, these people aren't stupid...

China and Russia are Part of the NWO, get a grip on reality, China want's the Islamic fundamentalist movement out of it's provinces and wants that pipline... it's all a show... "Bad Americans"

Bush might be a lap dog but if he is it's to other great powers, powers that have what to loose via ww3... these are mighty nations...

lets face it... no one in any of the G8, on the Un security council and even the Kuwaitis and the Dubais and The Saudis... wants Iraq or Iran having power, they might be Islamic, but allot of oil will be sold via that pipe and they like thier malls as much as we do and Iraq was, after all a cess pool under Saddam...

There is no hope for Iran... The pipline btw ends in one point in Isreal another line will go through Turkey (who has stayed real calm huh?) it will meet with the soviet pipes supply China via Afghanistan...

Iran is toast

[edit on 22-6-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
seriously... invest in bio diesel, get rich during war and depression like anyone with a brain would and stop feeling bad for the Taliban and Saddam...

Iraqs people weren't supposed to suffer, the frackin Iranians keep doing thier middle east poer, haggle price thing and won't cooperate... they keep funding extremists to interfere with world global elite policy, a good many, almost a majority ofIranians don't want fundamentalist rule and... they are the reason for the Iraqi death toll...

America has a long history of rebuilding countires better than before, we aren't complete scum, we are working under direction of the powers of Europe and Asia...

We phoned into the buildings we were bombing in Iraq... all we wanted was saddam out and to put our rule in place, not to see people dead that weren't military... Iran is forcing this whole situation and doing it against the entire 1st worlds desires...

Bombing Iran doesn't start ww3, it ends it, it ends the loss of life in the middle east too...

sorry but, most of these nations could have been part of the NWO if they would just stop haggling over every dime of oil and cooperate and get thier religous fanatics in order...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Iran is smarter than that. If they really wanted to stir up even more trouble they would use Hamas, or Hezbolah indirectly attacking on their behalf, as they've done in Iraq, and a few years ago during the Lebenon/Beruit Hezbolah skirmish.

Iran "directly" attacking is not one of their options, they function as the victim, and would want to be seen as Martyers and victims of the USA and Israel to the rest of the world to help bolster the light that some countries view the US and Israel in, I.E. aggressors of Democracy that want every contry to follow their lead.

They do however fight away from their land, by using their Pawns Hezbolah and Hamas. They never really fight far from their borders.

On another note China sees Twain as Sadaam's Iraq saw Kuwait back in 92'. So this is another area of concern if and when China feels confident enough to engage in this tactic, which would happen when they feel the U.S. is too weak to do much about it.

It's all about timing, we live in a time now where every move is planned and calculated, gone are the sporadic all hands to arms mentality of the old times...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Iran has had it coming for decades. Israel has had it coming for decades. Let them fight it out. How come nobody seems to care that Israel has a huge mega-sophisticated nuclear program of its own and gives the finger to anyone who questions it? We should stay on the sidelines and just let Israel crush them.

There are no good guys in the Iran vs. Israel debate. Israels attitude towards the rights of neighboring countries is horrible. It disgusts me that Israel thinks they speak for all the Jews in the world because they dont. Zionism is just as extreme and bad as extremist Islamists.

To hell with them both.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I was talking to a few Pakistanis today. (there are not terrorists) They are normal humanitarian people who get up and go about their daily lives like the rest of us.

I asked them what do they think of America blowing up Iran next. I wanted to ask them how do they feel about their neighbouring countries beein blown up/

They just shrugged, and said we knew that already, there is nothing we can do but watch.

I asked why? (hypothetically I have a fair idea myself, but wanted another opinion
) I don't like the news

Well the answer I got, was America want to take the oil as always. Israel, want to gain control of Iran for quite some time. So that's why Israel are currently getting their bombs ready now, sigh. "Yeah I know". So I then asked but what about the Nucs, they laughed at me with that. They just answered thats just another excuse for another full blown war all over again.

( Everyone says Iran are the bad guys, kinda ironic really:@@

Lets be logic here and turn off the pathetic Pentagon talks, plug out the T.V and put Bush and his royal oil heads on mute. Go and see for yourself the realilty. What the powers of be are doing in this world, right now. Look at the sinister behaviour the American government are projecting and creating. Awareness is a great thing.

It's actually frieghtening.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Iran don't have any satellites.Someday they might have the ability to send them in space but they are far behind that those advancements.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
reply to post by SystemiK

It's all about timing, we live in a time now where every move is planned and calculated, gone are the sporadic all hands to arms mentality of the old times...

Thats the scary gruelling part people don't realise. People just see, the Oh the bad guys are here. Lets do this. Lets get the terrorists there. Go in and kill whoever. and there is peace.

But the reality is much more calculated, grim, deciveing, rutless than anyone can imagine.

They have planned this down to a T. How they are going to attack, whos involved, what are the profits, how this war can be kept in control( no secrets spilled) How do they keep Russia or China out, How does America take over etc etc. How many people wil they roughly kill. And most importantly how do we get "our" nation to follow us on this war. How do we get them on our side. The sad fact, every gritty detail of this inhuman behaviour, puts normal peoples lives to numbers and dots in the way of the tyrannical power battle.

When will humanty understand.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Reise Reise

Thats true, Israel actually want to take over Iran, for the oil

Now this is what I'm getting, from people around me that I've asked. Logic does seem to agree with this. Israel have always been tyrannical in the middleast tbf.

The final straw for me, is when the current Prime minister made a decision to "help" stop the current conflicts between Palistine and Israel. Was to build 10 tall foot wall around the gaza strips to stop Palistineans from crossing its borders and to separate the regions physically This. was enough for me. Whatever conflicts that have gone on and died off. This is just backward prehistoric behaviour to do that in this day and age. To solve conflict??
Its degrading.

These walls were so astronomical that they took up landowers, vineyards, houses and you name in its path. All were destroyed, and everything that was destroyed was within the palistine border NOT Israel

Israel disgust me. It's 2008 and this is the response you get from a nation that is supposed to be intellegent

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
A lot of people on this thread seem to think that I, and the author of the article are in favor of an attack on Iran. Actually, both of us are against it. The article is more about the underhanded methods that were used prior to the attack of Iraq, and how similar methods are being used to influence our opinions on Iran today.

I appologize that I did not make that point more clear in the initial post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join