It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hezbollah Poised to Strike?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
With everything else going on in the media with the state of the global economy, and reports that there might be a meltdown in late July-THIS story pops up:

abcnews.go.com...

I would like to know what propmted the mainstream media to report this. Was it a slow news day??
I live near one of these rifle ranges south of Toronto near the U.S. border and I am going to try to find out which one they were talking about

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i hope i'm not the only one who looks at this!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Not to denigrate Canada at all as being "unworthy," but if sleeper cells there were activated, their targets are most likely in the continental US. And of course if we get hit by Hez, we will go directly after Iran, and leave Lebanon to the Israelis.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Not to denigrate Canada at all as being "unworthy," but if sleeper cells there were activated, their targets are most likely in the continental US. And of course if we get hit by Hez, we will go directly after Iran, and leave Lebanon to the Israelis.

Agreed... it almost seems like the timing of this is too perfect. This story comes up just in time for summer, and a pending american election. Can you say "false flag"????

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Surely some must see the reality here,

this is TYPICAL American mentality.

Look at this blatant push for conflict

There is no credible information on a specific target, according to the officials. Suspected Hezbollah operatives have conducted recent surveillance on the Israeli embassy in Ottawa, Canada and on several synagogues in Toronto, according to the officials.

Im pretty sure that known terrorists conducting surveillance on specific buildings '' embassy in ottawa '' and '' synagogues '' indicates this has moved up a level.

When you see known terrorists watching a building and conducting research on it, wouldnt the wise move be to detain them and question them?

Well, not in this case.. seem's we are going to wait for them to attack, then BLAME Iran.

Intelligence agencies in the United States and Canada are warning of mounting signs that Hezbollah, backed by Iran, is poised to mount a terror attack against "Jewish targets" somewhere outside the Middle East.

there it is, that magic word... ' IRAN '

Alarms were first raised in Canada, where as many as 20 suspected Hezbollah members have been under surveillance after as many as four suspected "sleeper cells" were activated, including one known as "Rashedan," intelligence officials tell ABC News. The members also received instruction to send their family members home to Lebanon, according to officials.

So we've got enough 'bugs' and 'moles' inside this cell to know its been given the green light, and that family have been ordered to go home.
Yet, we dont have enough to detain them under suspicion?

Officials have also reported that a known Hezbollah weapons expert was followed to Canada, where he was seen at a firing range south of Toronto, near the US border

With all the new laws, wiretapping, increased security due to terrorism, the threats of '' we will find you anywhere ''

We still seem to be sitting on our hands while these guys activley scout targets, train and send people home?

Cant people see, this is a SETUP?

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
the Giant Propaganda Machine is running in High Gear.
come on canadians...its time to really fear the "Evil" muslim (sarcasm)

I`m so fed-up with this Goebbels system.
win the hearts and minds.... what a joke.

Now all of a sudden OUR NEW TERRORISTS are
Lebanon and IRAN.... oh yay.....let the party begin.
whats that? the Party never stopped?......oh

the never ending WAR ON TERRROR
( ONE GIANT PACK OF LIES )

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think that if this was truly credible, these people would have been picked up by now.

The Canadian Government has plenty of shiny new anti terror laws to just detain these supposed terrorists on a whim. They would be in jail or somewhere much less pleasant by now.

This story smells. Of what I'm not sure of though. Either pure propaganda to keep every one afraid and suspicious or leaking tidbits so they have a trail for later to say " See we told ya it was those damn Iranians/Lebanese."

join