It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Virtual Nuclear Military Coup in the USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I cannot help but to wonder why the sudden 'openness' from our beloved Pentagon. As with anyone with any theory, I truly hope I am wrong. This is my opinion, of course. But its more than that. My spidey senses are going crazy.

First the nukes flown over our airspace.

Second the nose cones sent to TAIWAN?!?!

Third the 1000 - 9999 'sensitive components' on the missing list.

There's been at least 70 KEY people at the nuclear asset management level that fall in the category of inventory control, handling, loading, arming, programming, management, security and more let go from their posts. These aren't just anybody. These were the handlers and the people you would have to get through to take control of the nuclear assets as well as control of those assets from assembly to launch! Without those checks in place just about anyone could get control of the force. All it would take is one madman with a vision - a virtual Dr. Strangelove.

If this whole thing was planned out to rid of good people with a fabricated good reason then, my friends, things are about to get VERY ugly VERY fast. Someone is going to get control of the most powerful and controllable force of weapons known to mankind.

The excessive openness about it is a great propaganda piece to rally support as well as change the guard with new flunkies. There's been MANY broken arrow incidents in the past that were buried in classification and blacked out documents. This is a witch hunt and a coup. Am I scared? You betcha! What can we do? It's too damn late because the mice have eaten the cheese. In other words, pray.

It really is close to bunker time as I see it.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
And suddenly ANOTHER nuke story from TIME.
Asking if the US nukes in europe are secure!

www.time.com...

A lot of nuke buzz relating to our fine country.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think your right.

When I first heard the air force misplaced some nukes, I wondered
why they would make this news public. This is something the
govt should go to great lengths to keep from the public, if its real.

I just wish I knew where the target will be, dont we all.
Any ideas?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hmmm this plus the plans www.reuters.com...
plus Iran may have them
deepbackground.msnbc.msn.com...

Equals

911 part 2

with a possible nuke Iran back to the stone age

To obtain the maximum

political convention either party or the elections

Minneapolis
or
Colorado
or
Houston
or
Portland
or
DC

These are my top five if i was to make a wild guess Minneapolis and Colorado are my 1 and 2

WW3 here we come

I am staying home this fall

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
6 Nukes took off from Minot Air Force Base. Only 5 of them made it to Barksdale. Doesn't anyone remember this, or am I confused?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This is only a theory. But I think their is infighting among the military of the pro Iranner and no Iranner bombing. A little memo to the WH, might want to take the metal detector out to the rose garden.....would make a heck of a book anyway.

I don't care how incompetent a logistics system could be. Any nukes would be double triple checked and signed off by brass. This is NOT a woops honey, I lost the nukes.
Top airforce brass whacked?
Someone doesn't want to play ball and holds and ace card.

[edit on 6/20/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Problem, action, solution.

Problem: weaken the security chain and blame some poor ass General for such failings. (What ever happens, one guy gets it).

Action: Nukes go missing and country gets attacked with them.

Solution: Bomb the hell out of another country, rape it of its resources whilst 'safeguarding' its beloved patriots via marshal law and totalitarianism. Democracy is now dead thereby achieving what the Government set out to do in the first place.

While all the time the Government knew exactly what the problem was!!

Its a sad world we live in.

Brei.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Primary most logical theory Brei. If it were a threat towards gov they would NEVER EVER publicly state it. Whole lot of waterboarding would be going on.
No...it will be some key seaport conveniently downwind from DC. Marshal law is instituted. w retains presidency, blame it on Iran and......
Worked once real good already.
Feel good! ya feel good!...Bush overheard pumping his self up before his address to the nation prior 911.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

mabey chicago and the sears tower.
apparently Larry(Pull-It)Silverstein, after helping destroy the wtc(and profit huge from it),
bought the sears tower.............. 2004 march 11,............creepy

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Maya, Maya, Maya...all those put options on airlines days before 911?
Silverstein taking out huge insurance policy on towers weeks before?
w finishing the chapter on the 'old gray goat' to attentive little kiddies?
No military jet within a bones throw of intercept?

You really are a conspiracy nut.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
im in oz and they have just started running those commercials telling us to call a phone number if we see something suspicious to call the number, somethings brewing.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

An excerpt:

SAN DIEGO, California (AP) -- The commander of a Navy air reconnaissance squadron that provides the president and the defense secretary the airborne ability to command the nation's nuclear weapons has been relieved of duty, the Navy said Tuesday.

Cmdr. Shawn Bentley was relieved of duty Monday by the Navy for loss of confidence in his ability to command, only three months after taking the job.

Capt. Brian Costello, commander of the Navy's Strategic Communications Wing One, removed Bentley from command, said Lt. Cmdr. Charlie Brown, a spokesman for the Naval Air Forces.

Brown said Bentley was removed after an investigation by the Navy's Inspector General. The Navy did not release any details about the investigation or about any possible allegations against Bentley.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
www.cnn.com...

An excerpt:

SAN DIEGO, California (AP) -- The commander of a Navy air reconnaissance squadron that provides the president and the defense secretary the airborne ability to command the nation's nuclear weapons has been relieved of duty, the Navy said Tuesday.

This was being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
according to Richard marcinko our european Nukes are not secure. He claims that we have hidden small portable nukes "Positioned outside the control of the US military" in small clandestinely camouflaged cashes all over eastern europe. He says that they get found out from time to time and are raided by criminals and terrorists, and that it goes largely unnoticed because the cashes are relics of the cold war and are largely unchecked on or forgotten.

new topics

top topics

join