It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK UFOs 14/06/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I just found this on MySpace. Sorry I don't know how to imbed video. Particularly interesting is the last sequence (at :48) of 16 objects in a perfect square formation. Any CGI experts have something on this? Thanks.

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well, before I even did some research, it was easy to see that this was some type of airshow, and all he filmed was some planes flying in formation. He knew which direction they were always coming from, so panned the camera back waiting for them.

So, did a little research (very little), and turns out there was an air show on that day in Aylesbury, UK. The same day that the video was filmed.

Sat, June 14th

# RAF Open Day & DH Moth Club Rally & Charity Event. Halton, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK.
+44 (0)1442 862077 www.dhmothclub.co.uk

From Air Show Calendar

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

quick of the mark there! I'm impressed.

Yep,looks just like a formation from an air show

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yeah they are the Red arrows for the Queens birthday flypast. 14th June.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

...Lightworth.... CLICK HERE for your prize. Thanks for playing the ATS challenge!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the Aylesbury airshow info, but why the lack of definition in the objects (one of which CLEARLY is a plane), when the clouds, trees and houses appear normal? Looks like CGI was added as a hoax. If you freeze the frame where he zooms on the formation of 16, there's nothing to indicate wings or any other normal feature in airplanes. They're just blurry blobs. Perhaps that's normal with cheaper cameras, but it looks more like editing/CGI to me. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
not really quick off the mark, more to do with this already being posted twice already, and funnily enough in a thread called UFO chases plane.

Please check for existing threads before posting.. Top right hand corner is the " Search " function.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

air show or not there is no aircraft I know of that resembles any of the UFO's seen in the video

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
They look like trainer jets (small). The thing that gives them away is the jet noise in the back ground. It is cool so many are flying in formation since it is usually just four or five jets.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
*Ministry of Defense says ufology is "claptrap" and no evidence at all of alien space craft

*It held onto records to determine if enemy aircraft had infiltrated UK airspace

top topics

join