It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS SETI BOINC Team Now Established

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
All set up, crunching away.

xn

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
There will be a new version of BOINC and seti@home (for BOINC) coming out on Wednesday. Check my BOINC thread for more details regarding BOINC.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
28 AboveTopSecret.com SETI BOINC Team

Go team

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Got on the team, FWIW. Will the reset of BOINC when it leaves beta reset all the team's credits to zero again?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cohiba
Got on the team, FWIW. Will the reset of BOINC when it leaves beta reset all the team's credits to zero again?

Good to have you with us, cohiba. XN, in one of the BOINC threads, referred to the current credits as "beta credit" which gave me the impression it would be reset. We are doing great now and will be in a good position if/when it does switch out.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ive joined. Thanks for the oppurtunity

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
* yawn *

Well, not sure where everybody's at - but no one has posted here in a while so I thought I'd just check in to say hello.

H e l l o o o o....... ....h e l l o ...h e l l o...

Is that an echo I hear?

Anyway for team members and visitors alike, our ATS SETI team results can be viewed HERE in case you're interested...

If you haven't signed up and joined us, please do! ATS SETI needs You!

[edit on 10/30/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
How do I join the group?

I went to this link: setiathome.berkeley.edu...

What do I click? There is no "join" button.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Joining and participating in SETI@home is easy. Here's a link that might serve to answer some of your questions.

Joining the ATS / SETI group is simple. When you download the BOINC software, you must specify www.abovetopsecret.com as the group you want your credits to be assigned. The BOINC software has had a bit of criticism associated with it. I have heard many tales of woe; installation difficulties, firewall problems etc about BOINC. Personally, I've never had a problem but, then, maybe I've just been lucky. If you have any further problem downloading or using your SETI program....send me a u2u.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I actually have been doing SETI@Home for some time but never had a team...Just joined ATS's.

I also do World Community Grid Projects thru BONIC.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ATruGod]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Didn't know this was here...Joined the team. Up and crunching alien data as we speak

top topics

<< 1   >>

join