It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlarged photos taken from an Original that I found on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is terrible. I came across a photo on ATS which showed an anomaly taken from the distance.

I seem to recall there was a lot of debate about the photo. I inadvertently cropped the original file, as I thought I had cropped the duplicate image, so I have got no point of reference. When you see the figure and the UFO then it will obvious to somebody, who may remember it.

Anyway, while trying to trace the original photo and the owner to show them the enlargement that I made of the images in the distance, I found that a similar UFO had been photographed in Manchester.

So I hope the owner forgives me, but I had to post the enlargements off the original, as they are so breathtaking, and considering that they were photographed at a distance and I enlarged them. I didn't expect to see so much detail on the objects that were taken so far away.

This is the being up close

This is the craft up close. The one taken Manchester shows the tubes at the back acting like some kind of thrust, as the Manchester photo shows it at an angle and not horizontal as in the original photo.

So if I can find the photo and photographer with these elements in his/her photo, I can assure you that the photo is genuine.

Here are the details from the photographers camera. They used a KODAK CX7430 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA and the photo was taken 17/04/08. The way the date is written, I presume it must have been here in the UK, or Australia, where the date comes before the month and year.

I am really keen for the photographer to see the enlarged photographs of his/ her original photo. Their camera is brilliant, as in the original photo you can't make out any detail, but when enlarged and scaled, the details are amazing.

I had to crop, scale,resize several times to get the photos that I have taken. The photographer, whomever they are should be commended, as there is no way that from that distance could they fake the detail that I have brought up.

love, light and peace

[edit on 17/6/08 by rachel07]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Can you post the ORIGINAL unedited photo? Or at least a link to it?

Id like to take a look at the original

[edit on 17-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Can you post the ORIGINAL unedited photo? Or at least a link to it?

Id like to take a look at the original

Yes can you post the original please if you can

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

I don't mean to be rude, mate, but all I'm seeing is a cloud caught in the light. An original photo is needed for reference, and if at all possible, could you maybe highlight in paint some portions that you believe "show detail"

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The ufo is a bird in flight, possibly of the game bird family.

the being is a park Ranger. you can see the badge glint in the sun

The photo original was here yesterday- ill try dig it up

here it is-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by johnDoe21]

[edit on 17-6-2008 by johnDoe21]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
Their camera is brilliant, as in the original photo you can't make out any detail, but when enlarged and scaled, the details are amazing.

Pictures aside, that doesnt make any sense whatsoever. Its a digital world and pixels are pixels, period. You cannot create more accurate data than what exist in an original 100% crop. You can enlarge, but its an extrapolation that creates false data.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by merka]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Very good job.

I originally posted this picture.

It does not resemble a bird whatsoever!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In my opinion, it is a fat bird in flight. But it is just my opinion.

As you can see, birds in flight take on many different forms:

Original photo enlarged:

And last but not least:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And as far as the "being"
That would be called a HUMAN being

new topics

top topics

join