It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel indirectly buying Iranian oil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Is Israel indirectly buying Iranian oil?

www.jpost.com

Having adamantly denied for months that Israel could possibly be purchasing any oil originating in Iran, an Israeli official has now acknowledged that the Jewish state cannot be sure that Iranian oil is not coming here indirectly, and a former Israeli energy minister has told
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.vorchester.com

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
For being such a good friend, you sure see a lot of stories like this. There was another one recently where Israel was selling US secrets to Chinese as well.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17-6-2008 by logicize]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So Iranian oil is US secret now? I do not know what oil we buy, i know that we have almost no oil so we need to buy something.
But we definetly buy Iranian pistachio. Can we be more diabolic then that????
Oh, by the way, during cold war US bought stuff from USSR.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by logicize

its OIL
intresting thing is how Israel are getting the goods.
through proxies?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

AMAGADE!! they`ve gone nuts i tell you

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

You have to be a little more gentle with such a lame English user as myself. I just went to search what "amagade" means - and the first link i get is another ATS thread and guess who uses this word!!!!

On topic -
Well we surely do buy oil from Iran. Not directly - from Holland via some firm (Swiss?) with hard-to-pronounce name. But the funny thing is that Israeli firm that buys it was/is? half Iranian!! Edit: Oops. Not Persian, just Iran during shah. And there is trial in Swiss about this issue.
I can provide link but it is not in English.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It's not new. Israel has been stabbing the US in the back for a while. It seems to be kind of a one way relationship between the two countries. Israel get a lot, we get very little.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Well technology sellng is wrong, naturally. But oil is not developed in US, now is it.
What problem do you see with Israel buying Iranian oil? Myself - except that it is stupid to buy strategical supply from someone whom you call biggest enemy - i see no legal or moral problem.
As for technology leakage- just type in search engine "us sold secrets to china" and be surprised.
Another fine example that not only our firms will do anything for profit:
www.globalsecurity.org...
Also someone trying to sell B-2 secrets to Israel doesn't make Israel guilty. If it bought it - then it is another story. But i am yet to see B-2Is in our sky.
Edit - spelling.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Feeding your enemy or potential enemy is idiotic. Yes, we do it all the time. Look how much of our (US) money goes to China so they can tear us down. They are building their military as quickly as possible with the idea that it may be used one day, maybe sooner than later, against us.

But oil is not developed in US

Is actually incorrect. We produce a lot of oil, just not enough. Oil is drilled here all accross the mid section of the country and the west coast as well as Alaska.

Also someone trying to sell B-2 secrets to Israel doesn't make Israel guilty

But they do buy it, then turn around and sell it to China. For every one you hear about, there are 100 others that you don't.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Do you think you're buying genuine "Mobil" gasoline when you pull up to a pump? Or "Citgo" gas? Nope. They all offload at the same terminal. Same principal here. Once it hits the global market, the country of origin is irrelevant for the most part.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

For being such a good friend, you sure see a lot of stories like this. There was another one recently where Israel was selling US secrets to Chinese as well.

But keep in mind that Iran is a bigger enemy of Israel than of the US. In fact, without Israel, the US may not have much of a problem at all with Iran.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The reason that things like this never seem to make any sense to us "little people" is that we fail to see the bigger picture. The people who are running the world don't give a # about who hates who. The Bush family made their fortune arming Hitler and "trading with the enemy."

The whole idea of "enemies" is jsut to get everyone stirred up to fight wars that are hugely profitable, and concentrate the nefarious power of the elite even further each time.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
That makes sense...so Illuminati.
Saber rattling US against Iran nukes and Israel will hold back
the strike from US as a favor for oil shipments.
The louder Bush yells at Iran the cheaper and more oil Israel gets.
Cheap oil from Saudi Arabia or we let the terrorists in.
Better for us to go in a take it all by killing more terrorists this time.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Osama should be able to recognize an oil tanker going to Israel.

It might be a slow death to Israel but it looks like radical Islam has
no heart in the battle if they can't fight logically.

Osama's Big Lie was composed by the Illuminati, 'death to America' was
a mass media cover up for 911.

new topics

top topics

join