It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 or 2021, it aint happening....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
2012 Oh NO, I'm scared the world will end in a sea of flames. Planes will crash from the sky, computer crashes will lead to economic collapse, we'll have to return to the stone ages to ..........
HANG ON !!! that sounds familiar......that was for the year 2000....
Everyone blathered on about the end of the world in 2000 sounds like the same story doing the rounds again. this time with a little help from somebody getting the wrong end of the stick reading the Mayan calender. Yes it probably does state that 2012 is the end of the year, but maybe it was the Mayan equivelent of Dec 31 1999?
I for one will not bury myself in a concrete bunker 3 miles underground with enough food to last a lifetime in the fear that the world is doomed.
If it is I will celebrate the end as I feel Humanity is on a downward spiral to self destruction anyway and we all need a big kick up the a*se to get us on some sort of spiritual path .

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

Yes I was referring to the "lost book".

The ribbon title is now facing forward above an 8 spoked wheel, which goes to the next cycle and a special celestial alignment at the time of 2012. The Lion King, the story teller, the scribe, (Thoth, thought), wearing his crown (chakra) has grown old, his mane long and unruly. On the book we see the lion as the Tree of Life on the left side. Below the old book we see two books on the left side above the Pisces Fishes. 'She' now controls the bow.

The script is complete - no more spokes in the wheel of time because time no longer exists - just the Star. The ribbons are reversed. The stag has moved from earlier images in color to white - higher frequency beyond the physical. The Stag is a well known medieval allegory of Christ. It also represents rejuvenation, rebirth, and the passage of time. The antlers represent the sun's rays. The mother (Mary) and the Crone create the next story, as yet untitled.

Here is non-biased article that may help.

The Mayans claim that time will no longer be able to be measured after December 21, 2012 because it will no longer consistently travel in the same pattern that it does today. This could very easily be a description of what would happen to time if the earth got thrown off its axis. Once it starts spinning at a different speed and angle, the days will be longer or shorter. Likewise, if its orbit around the sun is changed, so is the length of a year. Their explanation was that the solar system will reach the conclusion of a 5,125 year natural cycle on December 21, 2012, at which time drastic changes will take place. These changes will be the cause of a day no longer consisting of twenty-four hours and a year no longer being three hundred and sixty-five and a quarter days. Scientists have confirmed that, in much the same manner as a year cycles through the four seasons, the Mayas were once again correct in regards to the 5,125 year seasonal cycle of the solar system.

Something cosmic may indeed happen on December 21, 2012, but all we need to do is look back a few years to 1999 when the world held its breath as the calendar shifted to a new century. People were stocking up on supplies and preparing for a world-wide economic collapse just before the turn of the century based purely on the suspicions of a few paranoid folks in power. By 2010, the paranoia that the Maya's might be correct will undoubtedly reach discussion levels to equal the intensity of Y2K, if not surpass it. But without concrete scientific evidence that the structure of time is going to change as in the Mayan prediction, or that the earth is going to change its rotation or orbit around the sun in less than six years, in my opinion, we will more than likely see another prophesied judgment day come and go once again. Then after a collective, global, sigh of relief, we will undoubtedly shift our attention to the next potential judgment day in 2040 when all nine planets of our solar system line up in a straight line for the first time in hundreds of thousands of years.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Dec 23, 2012, coincides with the 11 year solar maxim and signifies the date the NWO is supposed to be fully in place....The new Babylon. It also coincides with the completed pentagram of the Venus cycle relative to the sun.

Notice that 2012 is 11 years after 2001, Sept 11. Sept 11, with the destruction of the old towers of Babel and building 7 representing the occult trinity. We see the old order symbolically destroyed, by taking down the towers of Babel...and the NWO is symbolized by the rebuilding of the new unholy Tinity, as symbolized by the new Freedom tower ( a giant obelisk complete with eternal flame) and two other buildings that replace the old WTC buildings....

and 11 years prior to that;

The NWO was announced on Sept 11, 1990.

Dec 2012. I'd be afraid what these people are willing to pull given their demonstrated willingness to sacrafice so many innocents. Keep in mind these are people with their fingers on the nuclear trigger who would stop at NOTHING to bring about their one world anti-Christ government.

We have four years to stop them and expose their plan before it comes to fruition.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join