It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of An Alien, Seen Before?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hello all, now i'm not a big believer in the whole aliens are visiting earth thing, however i am aware lots here are. So i came across this photo and wondered if anyone had seen it before? Just throwing it out there in case it isn't known, although i think i have seen it somewhere so someone can correct me if it's already on ATS.

www.stopabductions.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Its either real or fake.But i would think since they way the guy is standing with it encased in glass and appears to be a curtain behind him,and given by his facial expressions that its fake?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
isnt that the model at the Roswell museum or something? apologies if not.Definitely resembles what i remember though.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Well my main reason for bringing this photo to ATS was simply in case no one had seen it before. Until someone brings me an alien and we have a beer together i won't believe they have visited earth. The photos shouldn't just be forgotten though so i bought it up

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i have spent 7 years off and on reading bout aliens and ufo's.I'm a skeptic as well but i never seen this picture before on the net.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Well good to know i may have found something new

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
IsaacKoi investigated on this photo and came to the solution of the rebus:
i've sent him an U2U, i think he will clarify this soon.
Internos

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Just because i haven't seen it,don't mean others haven't.Would be cool as heck to find something new is exactly right.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Internos

Dammit and here i was thinking i had discovered something original. I guess it's true, nothing is new under the sun

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have seen it before but i dont know where and i dont know if its real. My guess is that its in area 51 if its real.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Dammit and here i was thinking i had discovered something original. I guess it's true, nothing is new under the sun

But you DID, mate:

This is not a very famous photo so your find was good: besides, we need threads like this one in order to clarify once for all what has been explained and what has not: i confess you that before coming across Isaac's investigations, i had NO CLUE what was the origin of this image, and the case by itself was more complicated then it may apparently look:
i share with you this link because i don't know when Isaac will be online:
if you share a photo and someone else shares the solution, then we are sharing KNOWLEDGE, hence, denying ignorance. Thank you for sharing it, ImaginaryReality1984

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Here is the write up to the photo in the OP.

Hope this sheds some light on its origin.

Source

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

But you DID, mate:

This is not a very famous photo so your find was good: besides, we need threads like this one in order to clarify once for all what has been explained and what has not: i confess you that before coming across Isaac's investigations, i had NO CLUE what was the origin of this image, and the case by itself was more complicated then it may apparently look:
i share with you this link because i don't know when Isaac will be online:
if you share a photo and someone else shares the solution, then we are sharing KNOWLEDGE, hence, denying ignorance. Thank you for sharing it, ImaginaryReality1984

True i suppose it might bring it to the attention of anyone so they're aware of it in future. I'll be interested in reading IsaacKois response and his article on the photo, can't believe i missed his thread on it, i've been here years lurking before i ever joined.

I'm sure i saw that photo somewhere before, just kept ringing a bell but as i couldn't recall it i thought someone else could plug the gap in my ever leaking memory

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Internos

Hi Internos,

Thanks for your U2U letting me know about this thread. (I hope all is well with you. I'll be in touch about a few other photos in the next few weeks. I've been a bit busy at work and home recently...).

Anyway, this photo is one of several that I plan on covering in an article shortly as examples of infamous "alien" photos. So, I'll just give a few brief details for now.

I'll embed the photo below for ease of reference.

The relevant "alien" is part of the Pacific Science Center's exhibition at the webpage below:
www.pacsci.org...

Looking at that webpage, particularly at the photograph below (which forms part of that webpage), it can be seen that the "alien" is the same one, that the rippled background (corrugated iron? curtains?) is the same and that the mesh fence on the right hand side of the photograph is the same.

I contacted the Pacific Science Center a year or two ago (as part of the research for the article which I'm still writing about infamous "alien" photos"...). They kindly provided various details about the exhibit and thanked me for bringing this issue to their attention.

Their representative was certain the photo was taken at their exhibition, i.e. the "Aliens: Worlds of Possibilities" exhibition developed by Pacific Science Center which opened in Seattle in 1998 and has been traveling the country ever since. She commented that she had tried to keep an eye on UFO sites through the years, but she was unaware a photo of their alien was being used as “evidence” of extraterrestrial life.

The representative of the exhibition provided other interesting information about the relevant rubber doll and the photograph of it, which I'll cover in the more detailed article about infamous alien photos which I really do hope to finish in the next few weeks (work and home life permitting...).

I have read suggestions that the model was created by a Hollywood makeup effects designer, Don Post, but have as yet confirmed that suggestion.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Ahh so thats where it's from! Thanks Isaac. I was sure i'd seen it someone it just kind of rang a bell, but i didn't think i'd seen it on ATS. Nice to know you've been so thorough in your research, obviously it's a fake. Well not a fake but a model i mean.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think it is real. Here are my statements on my website, stop alien abductions.

I also have five former abductees with thought screens that identify this as the alien that took them.

Michael Menkin

This alien may be one retrieved from its spacecraft which was shot down by Air Force Interceptors in the 1950's or 1960's. Marine Corps Major Donald Keyhoe, Author of Aliens From Space, reports that the U.S. Air Force flew over 3,000 sorties against alien spacecraft during these decades.
From Timothy Goods latest book, Need to Know: UFOs, the Military and Intelligence, "When the Air Force realized that UFOs were spacecraft, in the early years," said Keyhoe, "the Air Defense Command was determined to capture one of these machines. This was confirmed to me in a personal conference with General Sory Smith, Deputy Director of Information, and Major Jeremiah Boggs, an HQ Intelligence office [who] admitted to me that the Air Force had put out an order for its pilots to capture UFOs"
This statement is confirmed by Frank Feshino Jr.'s 2008 book, Shoot Them Down.

Identifying Quote for Mother and Child, both of whom were being abducted.

Here is a 2007 quote from an abductee's mother, who made a helmet and a hat for herself and asks about Velostat for a helmet for her daughter. They both live in Vienna, Austria.
"...as I needed more than 8 sheets for my helmet and made myself also a cap, more is required for a helmet for my daughter. She is only four years old and doesn't like to wear a helmet, but she told me about a missile flying very slowly in front of her room's window. When I showed her the alien photo at your homepage, she said that this was the person in the missile. She also has the same bruises I had with a darker point in the middle, like from a prick."
In addition to the comments by the girl in Vienna, several abductees wearing thought screen helmets also testify that this is the type of alien that abducted them.

The following information also corroborates that the photo is authentic.
The photo was found by the wife of a special operations officer in the Air Force after he died. She did not know he had it until she had permission to review his papers. The photo was obtained from another investigator.

There is an area 51 tag on the alien which may be hardly visible on the screen but can be seen better in the original photo.

The photo is cropped but the real background is steel sheets and a chain link fence which look hastily erected, the kind that would be found in a military facility outpost.

There is a dent in the plastic shroud around the alien which is not faked, indicating some kind of accident in transporting the creature.

Air Force Account which may be from a Top Secret Manual
This is an account from Air Force document SOM 1-01, To 1201-3-11-1, Majestic-12 Group Special Operations Manual entitled EXTRATERRESTRIAL ENTITIES AND TECHNOLOGY RECOVERY AND DISPOSITION which is reprinted in Stanton T. Friedman's book, Top Secret\Majic.

“b. Type II These entities are humanoid but differ from Type I in many respects. They are bi-pedal, 3 feet five inches-4 feet 2 inches in height and weight 25-50 pounds. Proportionally, the head is much larger than humans or Type I EBEs, the cranium being much larger and elongated. The eyes are very large, slanted, and nearly wrap around the side of the skull. They are black with no whites showing. There is no noticeable brow ridge, and the skull has a slight peak that runs over the crown. The nose consists of two small slits which sit high above the slit-like mouth. There are no external ears. The skin is a pale bluish-gray color, being somewhat darker on the back of the creature, and is very smooth and fine celled. There is no hair on either the face or the body, and these creatures do not appear to be mammalian. The arms are long in proportion to the legs, and the hands have three long, tapering fingers and a thumb which is nearly as long as the fingers. The second finger is thicker than the others, but not as long as the index finger. The feet are small and narrow, and four toes are joined together with a membrane.
It is not definitely know where either type of creature originated, but it seems certain that they did not evolve on earth. It is further evident, although not certain, that they may have originated on two different planets.”

Confirmation of Air Force Account from Other Sources
The feet of the alien have a skin membrane covering the toes which is described in the Air Force account and also by abductees in Budd Hopkin's book, Witnessed, The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO Abductions. The fingers and hands appear in a drawing in Witnessed and on the sister website, Aliens and Children.

The wrap-around eyes of the alien are also described by Barney Hill in the classic alien abduction account, The Interrupted Journey by John G. Fuller.

The expression on the man's face is convincing, as if he snuck into the area with a photographer and knows that a real alien is in front of him. For studying the psychology of people in photographs, see Photolanguage, How Photos Reveal the Fascinating Stories of Our Lives and Relationships, by Robert U. Akeret.
All of the above referenced books are printed by reputable publishers.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Its either real or fake.

Thanks for that remark Einstein!

top topics

join