It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have awakened, and so can you.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I agree. The two concepts seem mutually exclusive. An explanation of how the problem is reconciled would be useful.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hello Mr. Green. I cannot say for I do not truly know what exactly it is. However, I believe that depending on the ear that your ringing occurs in, it can mean that you are going about something the correct way, whatever you are doing at that moment, or that this moment is very important for your spiritual awakening. It can also mean that you are coming about something that is bad, or perhaps there is danger ahead, or perhaps it is simply stating that you are aware. My ears ring when I meditate, and also randomly. They tend to ring when I just noticed something amazing that I never noticed before. I personally believe they are making me aware that I am on the right path, and to pay attention to this very moment. They also warn me periodically.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Critical_Mass

I agree with you on what the awakened state would be/is. It isnt seeing magical things that are literally invisible to others. It is seeing the magic in the things that are visible to all, but that "sleepers" overlook because they are too caught up in the "story of life." Our thinking minds narrate, they create a story, a plot, characters, and create us as the hero or villain of this story. (Usually a hero, but some people like to walk on the wild side in their fictions)

The awakened mind sees the magic in the glory of life as it is. I agree with you that it is more an intense awareness without thinking or labeling. Without telling yourself a tale about what is going on, and how that makes you more of a hero or villain. Because the storytelling mind is quiet, (even if only temporarily, most of us shift back and forth still) the consciousness itself can take in all the nuance and detail of what is all around you, and by seeing all the nuance and detail, you are able to navigate a smoother path through existence. See connections or opportunities your thinking mind would be too busy storytelling to notice. Notice approaching dangers long before they are upon you. (Not to mention you get to enjoy more intensely all the beauty that is inherent here in this garden we call Earth)

For me, it isnt "supernatural awareness," it is "super awareness of the natural."

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HalfBlind
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Shortly afterwards, I felt like everything was too present, almost like pushing towards me. I had to go outside and have a little walk and breath some fresh air. The thing I experiaced outside, actually made me to share these feelings. I felt somehow dizzy, but at the same time I felt like everything was very present. Fightening feeling turned into joy. I felt like everything in the range of my sight and hearing was close to me and it felt wonderful. To be exact, I felt pure joy in everything.

Thank you HalfBlind.

Pure joy is one of the most amazing feelings I have felt. I would say to just be one with the moment, every moment. You will become more aware than you could have ever imagined. Some never get the chance to feel this, and you have. I am very pleased that your have experienced this.

Eventually, there will no longer be a membrane. You can see all for what it truly is.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Simply beautiful. Thank you for this.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by astronomine
To the OP...

Thanks for the thread! Now onto some questions...

Have you ever consumed '___'/'___'/Shrooms/etc. to enhance what your meditation has started? The geometry that you saw, is it in any way similar to the Alex Grey painting in your avatar? Perhaps you have a heightened level of '___' produced in your brain. If so, have you ever seen human beings with animal heads (or vice versa), or snakes? Do the things you see have continuation, as in, you see them again the next time you meditate?

You should check out "Supernatural" by Graham Hancock.

Hello astronomine. No, I have not taken any of these. I have however heard many stories where people saw things while taking such drugs, and it resembles that of which you spoke. I am not against taking such drugs. Perhaps next time while you are in this experience, have the intent to soar through the heavens and land on the moon, especially the other side of the moon? I would be most interested to hear of this experience.

Thanks,

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
I feel a great Oneness of everything. Love, love is the ultimate answer to everything.

If you feel a great Oneness in everything, how can you later say this?

There are things that go bump in the night, and I, awakened sleeper will bump back.

or this?

I believe that there are darker forces at work, and have been since the beginnings of earth.

Maybe you could take the time to explain how either of those ideas are consistent with Oneness?

Thank you Illusionsaregrander.

I believe we are all one, one moment, this moment, and at the same time, we are all uniquely experiencing this moment. We are experiencing ourselves from our own perspective in this moment from the Oneness. It can be difficult to comprehend, or perhaps difficult to explain, I am sorry for this. Then again, this is just my viewpoint of reality. Bumping in the night, dark forces slithering beneath our homes, these are happening even now. Because we are experiencing everything from a unique perspective of the Oneness, we will come across things that can and will hurt us, that are not normal (or at least to our standards), that wish us harm and that do defy the laws of physics or any laws for the matter. They have been in existence just as long as we have, and some are here, right now. However, as I have been saying, try not to think of evil in evil terms. Do not fear anything, love everything. Laugh, smile, cheer at them and their evil ways. I realize without proof one might laugh at me perhaps, well excellent. At least you are laughing. We are not meant to know certain things, people have died for knowing these things, and yet we sit hear and ponder upon such ludicrously.

Question, question, question everything.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Awakened sleeper what you are saying really resonates with my own
experiances.
The NEGATIVE FORCES that seem to envelope you ,more often than not
at night or when your defences are down do not adhere to a normal day to day existance .
We are talking strange visions, abduction experiences the feeling of being watched.
Then at the same time a different set of doors starting to open ,the feeling of Oneness amazing results from limited learning meditation.
Something is going on, it possibly is an awakening,
Then if you are in a normal work enviroment that feeling becomes far removed.
Anyway whatever it is forces at hand are definitely monitoring it very closely.
Will a defining moment arrive?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I wish to be free from the control(alien manipulation, disinformation, illusion) and truly ascend, however I realize all of this breaking away or awakening must be done by me and me alone. I am raising my consciousness and my frequency to help see the truth, and to help me live during this time on earth. It is not easy and it will not be any easier.
Nothing will be done for you; YOU have to do it yourself.

My father once asked me to stop searching for truth. He claimed it was a waste of time, and that one day soon I would be an old man, alone, sad and wishing that I had not chosen this path of truth. I laughed, and then I smiled. I explained that I am happier now than I ever have been. I told him that what I had found that seemed so mysterious and absurd to him, was actually quite simple; Question everything around you, yourself most of all. Do not believe everything you see for it can be manipulated quite easily. Go for that feeling, not the influenced feeling, the true feeling, the one that always pops up first before all thoughts and yells- "Hey! This is it!"
I asked him to question everything, and he laughed and turned away. He told me that he would not question anything and that he was not about to waste his time on the absurd. Ladies and gentlemen, this is what I am speaking about. This is our problem, and it is of much difficulty. Not only are our fellow humans completely delusional, they fight and war with anyone saying otherwise. Our enemies are very intelligent; they have been manipulating humans from the beginning of our race. We have been infected with ignorance and delusion.

They want sheep, CLONES, zombies, and instead they have organic humans with the SOUL connection. This is why we can travel out of our bodies, and this is why we can contact our higher self. This is why we hear voices and ringing in our ears. We are God, not the other way around. We help manifest all of this, every bit of it. Still yet, we are constantly being bombarded from day to day with sonic pulses, EMF, poisons, suppressants, diseases, lies and war.

Once again, all truth lies within our higher self.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I'd say that there are 3 forces: yin & yang are 2 seperate forces and when interacting they make a 3rd force ("Tao").

I agree good posting

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I just realized we said the same thing I just said it the other way around.

+ & - = Tao your comment
Universe = + & - Universe being Tao

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
since 1984, when i was just 8 years old, i have been researching the apocalypse. I have travelled most of the world, met literally millions of people and talked about how tainted humanity has become. WHilst i was aware of pretty much everything, i was terrified of being considered çrazy'. Now i have no such qualms. I am awake now, and know what i know is the truth.

It's brilliant to see how many of us there are worldwide. as we prepare for whatever is about to happen. =)

There is more in the sky. Look upwards. Check the moon everynight, know it.

I'm becoming far more sensitive to artificial foods and products. I refuse to use a microwave. Are we beginning to vibrate at our new frequency? Are we tuning in to the universe because we're almost ready to transcend?

And what about the reptilians? Will it be how i see it?

The music released since radio began. Pick the 'awake' artists. Pick the ones that are lizard propaganda and the others who are trying to transmit messages to us. Our call to arms, if you will.

In any case, thanks. It's nice to be able to share a little of my experiences. The stuff i've seen can wait for another time.

=)

cheers
share the love and stuff.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
since 1984, when i was just 8 years old, i have been researching the apocalypse. I have travelled most of the world, met literally millions of people and talked about how tainted humanity has become. WHilst i was aware of pretty much everything, i was terrified of being considered çrazy'. Now i have no such qualms. I am awake now, and know what i know is the truth.

It's brilliant to see how many of us there are worldwide. as we prepare for whatever is about to happen. =)

There is more in the sky. Look upwards. Check the moon everynight, know it.

I'm becoming far more sensitive to artificial foods and products. I refuse to use a microwave. Are we beginning to vibrate at our new frequency? Are we tuning in to the universe because we're almost ready to transcend?

And what about the reptilians? Will it be how i see it?

The music released since radio began. Pick the 'awake' artists. Pick the ones that are lizard propaganda and the others who are trying to transmit messages to us. Our call to arms, if you will.

In any case, thanks. It's nice to be able to share a little of my experiences. The stuff i've seen can wait for another time.

You used two words that I am very familiar with "reptilians", and "lizards". It took me years to realize that they are not one and the same. Many years ago I would have laughed at the thought, but I am in no such mood. You are more correct than most care to admit. All of my research has lead me to the same conclusion and I would love to share our thoughts. Would you U2U me please.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey, Meditation is GREAT. I stress so much on why meditation is soo important. Meditation is like a time for you to relax and observe your sense at work. I been meditating for a while now, my life too has changed and transform. You soon pick up on how life works and connects to everything in life. I'm able to hear people's thought or intention while or before they even do the thing. It's not their words and sound that I hear, but it's just random thoughts that comes to my mind when that person near me think of it.

I live with my girlfriend for over 8 months now, with her by my side, it's experiences that teaches me what is what. one example: both of us are playing mario kart, I would get up and go to get a Coke pop before she even does, then she would responsed " check if theres anymore. without giving her any hint that i was already getting a coke. Theres many other examples : like we were at Gem's jerk chicken, we were lookin at the pop machine, I usually get coke, and she usually gets nestea. But when we both stood before the pop machine, i was thinkin in my head, "why not get a fruitopia " my girlfriend then went for a exact fruitopia i was lookin at without giving her any clues. Strange phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey, Meditation is GREAT. I stress so much on why meditation is soo important. Meditation is like a time for you to relax and observe your sense at work. I been meditating for a while now, my life too has changed and transform. You soon pick up on how life works and connects to everything in life. I'm able to hear people's thought or intention while or before they even do the thing. It's not their words and sound that I hear, but it's just random thoughts that comes to my mind when that person near me think of it.

Hi What sort of meditation do you do? When I first started I got really fast results, I would see all the colours of the chakras as pulsing orbs so very bright, Id see visions and my 3rd eye, yet now its all very quite and I see very little. I feel peace and love but visions are very few now. Was all this initial stuff all my energy points opening and now they are just open or am I now doing something wrong? The one thing I feel now more than at the begginning is the feeling that the chakras are open, I can feel them very strongly some days.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I want to ask can you apply the golden ratio to music?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OK i have read about 2 pages of replies and cant believe how many people are having similar experiences to me.

When you are awakened it does not necessarily mean you are an enlightened being. But perhaps a being who gets glimpses of what the world really should be like. All your emotions are still there, your thoughts , your feelings, expressions. YOU just know it in a different light compared to how you used to feel about things. You just have more clarity of mind and can understand on a more subtomic soul level.

This awakening is your inner soul wisdom shining through. The knowing of everything without knowledge. If you thin of a certain situation this wisdom comes to you and you feel like you know everything even if you cant bring yourself to explain it your heart feels it. Kind of like knowing without explaining as it will be too hard for others to understand.

At this time everyone is being awakened one by one through understanding oneness and love and feeling those energies from time to time. Someone could be signalling this energy to you and you pick it up throughn meditation or dream states or awake states(through thoughts) without even knowing. You have to read about '100 monkeys' to understand how all our minds are connected.

How did i come about to awaken. Well it happens with being at a certain vibration and connecting to your higher concious usually but with me it was different and here is my story.

One day i went to the doctor to take a drug i didn't need (contraceptive if you may). This drug was from company pfizer. I was angry and bitter and depressed person and it only got worser. My health started declining from the side effects. I got osteoporisis, paralysis, numbing, nerve trouble, anxiety bla bla so on. MY body , doul and mind was in agony i thought i would trully die and i almost did.

I felt guided to find the side effects on the internet and i found the side effects was everything i experienced. I then came across a lady suffering the same things like me and she explained how she went on the raw food diet to bring herself back to health. I was definately guided to this lady when thoughts came to my mind to read it. First i thought about it thinking i cant do this diet its for rabbits. 6 months later i kept thinking about this diet when i got more ill. I decided to give it a try. When i was eating these natural foods i began to have bizarre spiritual awakening experiences. I used to eat one or 2 pieces of fruit a day and hardly any salad before this and mosty takeout and junk. I also never knew you could eat all types of veggies raw i thought what if i die from this. Apparently it was bringing me back to health i was happy, my depression went, i was able to run 8 klms, my body never ached when i exercised unless i binged on junk, my health improved dramatically.

Then i delved more into finding the truth about things as my husband is a truth seeker and tells me all these things and i hardly believed him until many experiences made me believe otherwise. The more i know the truth the more i wish everyone knew what was happening behind their backs. I wished to scream too that i wish everyone would awaken.

I was guided to join spiritual forums and from there i was researching everything. But the thing that i didnt come across was this oneness love thing till i firstly awakened. One night i was bitter with myself lying in bed thinking about wishing to drive this anger away from my body and bitterness. Then i calmly went into meditation lying down. It was not intentional meditation i was just seeing myself like in tv like pictures going up this tunnel to heaven and meetingMaster Jesus. He put me in what looked like an escalotr and i sat in there for a while with many rainbow colours, i then came out of the trance. When i came back to reality a big tremendous feeling of love swept my body. I hungered for this feeling i loved the feeling so much i was love and felt the love. It wasnt like the love cont

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
you feel when you say it to someone. It was beyond words could explain i felt God or sometthing who knows but it was surreal. This love if anyone ever feels it, you want it for everyone in the entire world. Why i was in this state of love i was being telling everyone in my family how sorry i was for everything i ever did and hugging them and kissing on the cheek and i was talking to them with all this wisdom coming out and they were all astonished. Then this love trance i was in broke off and i was back to being the same person i was. For me such a bitter person with anger to feel this love made me cry. From then i knew this is the love everyone wants the whole planet wants no matter how bad you are when you feel this love you want it no ifs or buts you want the feeling.

I felt blessed that i received a glimpse of this love. That i had many more of them glimpses like it was a reminder to me to break out of the fear, bitterness and hat ei had in my body to reach this state and show others who we trully are. This is the type of awakening i think most people around the world are receiving. I do think eventually everyone will feel this i know it. I did see Master Jesus many times though and not in a christian way. He always keep directing me to read about the essenes. When i read the essenes were on the raw food diet and were spiritual and how i came across this diet and ended up spiritual i was thinking perhaps he was trying to show me who he really is and was guiding me all along from my illness to who i can be today. A person of tremendous love and that it is the key to change the world. Not everyone will experience Jesus but maybe another divine being or no divine being at all.

Im crying now explaining this because i remember my experiences. But i still keep going back to my old self. It takes someone like Jesus to keep being in a state of love and keep trying to be but i know and feel eventually it will be constant for everyone when we all awaken to this. This i believe is what is happening up till 2012. We are creating heaven on earth ourselves by being love and Jesus is guiding alot of people to this realisation, but people think its the end of the world.I knwo in my heart its not unless we awaken to love. But me trying to explain this to everyone is like talking to abrick wall cause tis my experience.

So this is what im going to do just liek in the '100 monkeys'. I ask Jesus or anyones higherself to awaken them. Whoever reads my story will awaken to this experience who have not experienced this. I ask that Jesus make you feel this love from my heart to yours no matter how sinful you think you are i ask Jesus to flood you with the power of love at a time when you least expect it. I ask that you accept this love so that you receive this love from the heavens. PLease dont have any doubts about experiencing this love it will come to you. You will then be awakened and understand. How you go with it is your choice. Blessings and love to you.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I learnt through it all that i had to forgive myself and others and pfizers drug for almost killing me. The reason i forgave was because whoever made the drug at pfizer was intentional. What i was shown was that the pain they inflicted on many women is the same pain they will receive when they become earth bound. Because we are all one and connected and whatever pain you inflict on others is the same pain you receive. The reason i say this is because we are all one the other person is like a mirror to you. You cause pain to them you receive the same pain in the afterlife(torments you) and there is a way to get out of it as i explained. Not because they are getting punished but because in the afterlife your fears haunt you and you think your are in a state of torment but the way to get out is to accept love. Im not a revengeful person so i forgave them as i knew my heart was better than that. This what they need to realise is that we are all one. Forgiveness is a must and the world needs to change in order to accept this.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I would not be surprised at all if the awakened did see the "negative side"; infact, i'd go so far to judge that if "you" don't see the negative, "you" must not have awakened. I see the negative every day, and i know i still have much more to discover. But it is always there. The hard thing is getting past it when that negative, seeing all the clueless people sleeping cluelessly around you, it is there in front of you every second you go on existing, literally.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join