It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humans can eat both meat and veggies.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Actually Astrologer Linda Goodman believed that humanity's true "food" goal should be to become breathitarians...living off of air. According to her, the path starts with becoming a lacto/ova vegitarian, to becoming vegan, to becoming a fruitarian and then being able to live off of nothing but air.

However she also said that Carnivorous animals weren't carnivorous until humans made them that way.

You can read about it in her book "Star Signs"

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
And what nutrients would you be getting from air?

We eat to give to our body what we burn throughout the day i dont see us being able to breath and replace all the nutrients we use.

When she says that WE made animals carnivorous then she loses ALL validity as an expert and is reduced to nothing but a crazy lady.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

I didn't say I agreed with her! For the most part, she was a crazy lady. Animals have been around longer than humans so obviously her logic is on that part is wack.

However I don't think it's entirely impossible to survive on air. I remember learning about biofeedback in psychology class and how buddist monks and other highly spiritual people would use it to survive for long periods of time without food or water.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

Yea but I think you would be pretty hard pressed to live off of air only. It would be weird not having to eat? I dont think I would like it...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join