It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to usher in a New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I got to thinking, instead of trying to figure out if what we see on a daily basis (in the news, the decisions our leaders make, the laws that get passed, etc) is all leading us to a NWO lets try a role reversal.

So I ask you to help me with a completely open and unbiased mind.
What, honestly, would be the best way to usher in a NWO? We can pretend this is a new video game that just came out or we can call you the ,already president, leader, ruler, of a given country. Whatever the scenario, what are the steps that would need to be taken in order to usher in such a huge undertaking?
Is it even possible to bring about something so huge?
Will the answers we come up with together match exactly what is already going on in this world?
Your help please.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'd say most importantly begin to take control secretly of the media, to make sure they only tell what you want them to. That is key, because that's what tell people what is going on.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

But how does one do that?? Do you bribe, coerce, threaten, all of the above? You can't just walk in and take over without having a plan. Do you court the ceo of the media outlet and bring him under your spell...er...wing? How would we go about doing this?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'd say buy up the media corporations, take them over by buying all their stocks, or lure them into debt (since you own the banks that's easy), and ultimately, put your own people in charge of controlling what said news agency prints/airs. That way you have a secret censorship, controlling what people get to hear.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Interesting question- how to bring NWO about.
1. Through media and government and religion... cause people to believe what they are told. Done.
2.Convince big business to abandon their aspirations of continuous growth, and accept a place in the beaurocracy. Not done.
3.Erode basic morals or exploit an existing lack thereof so that mass killings can take place, etc. Done.
4.Kill off major competition. There's only room for one winning faction ( previous internationalist hoaxes like communism have shown this).Who will this be? Not done.

An alternative to all this might be to just forget about NWO and just manage your vast holdings and enjoy your considerable power like you've always done...in other words, why bother?
I think these NWO order types must know something very important thet we don;t- otherwise the whole thing makes little sense ( to me).

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
First of all there has to be ideology that will make people join/work for this model. All previous movements had such tool. This NWO does not,maybe so far.
People in the right places - a must.
Common foe. Terrorists?
If EU is to be judged - countries or politicians in charge must be interested to join. China,Russia,N.Korea,Iran - surely will have huge problems with joining.

So in my opinion it is not close yet. But here is a funny thing - there is an anti-NWO movement ideology, but no NWO one? It seems weird to me.
Maybe anyone knows a philosophic/social or even economic ideology that claims the need of one world wide government (not communism!).

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I would basically do what Chancellor Palptine/Darth Sidious did in Star Wars. I would become president of the USA. I would get the peoples' trust, then start a few wars for no apparent reason, while making up reasons for going to war. Then, tell the people that things are going badly and will get worse, unlesws I can do certain things which I would only be able to do if I had emergency powers. I would use those powers to get more powers, which I would use to get more powers, and so on. Each time I got more powers, I would get more control over thigns like the media.

top topics

join