It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA ..STILL.. running drugs, Another plane goes down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Caught with their pants down again, a second plane of theirs apparently made a emergency landing.

Full Article (here)

The CIA has had a long history of running drugs, and have never stopped - with scores of investigative authors publishing book after book of their malfeasance.

Is for sale online (here)

Is also for sale online (here)

Is out of print and for sale (here)

And so forth.. The point being to illustrate to the reader that there should not even be any debate about this, the CIA runs drugs. Once the reader can comprehend this simple fact, the larger question remains - if they are willing to run drugs that incapacitate and cripple the very citizens they are supposed to be protecting, what else are they involved in? Do they even work for United States any more - or simply their own self-interest. How much darker do they get?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Take a very close look at ATS. Many feel ATS is a CIA & Friends front. Wait for the book or discover reality for one's own self - Google.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The CIA is the intelligence (and revenue) arm of the New World Order.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
aww too bad the pilots didnt die in this one.
time is running out criminals! people are getting mad!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
260 Tons of Hash destroyed...

www.nato.int...

If the CIA is running those drugs as well I wonder how they are getting them out of the country - I mean on a practical basis small planes would not have enough lift to carry that much drugs... Maybe they are running entire fleets of overloaded planes and the odd one is dropping out of the sky...?

It is interesting that the Taliban is blaimed for running the narcotics, when historically older news articles blaimed the Taliban for cleaning up Afghanistan.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Kinda strange how islamic fundamentalist extremists have suddenly changed into the opportunistic drug dealers - or is it the programming being fed to us has changed?

World's opium source destroyed..

Luke Harding in Hadda sees dramatic evidence of the war being waged on the drugs trade by the hardline Taliban
Luke Harding
Observer
Sunday April 1, 2001

The mud-walled village of Hadda in south-eastern Afghanistan used to consider itself lucky. The farmers who live here had not one but two lucrative sources of income. There were the Buddhist relics that could be dug out in darkness from the many ancient stupas or shrines that littered the undulating valley and its jagged white mountains. And there was opium, a crop that flourished in neat plots, transforming the landscape every April into a sea of green and red.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
the government sometimes gives it to the CIA after its been seized.
there is a video of 40,000 lbs of coc aine seized by the coast guard that instead of just being dumped in the ocean to be destroyed or just burned locally. it is loaded onto a coast guard cargo plane and never seen again...

hmmm wonder where all that coke went.

i guarentee it wasnt destroyed. just went to pay for more illegal undercover operations in iran, and generate more prison guests.

i cannot for the life of me figure how to post a youtube video so here is the link to the coast guards video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Funny how fast that video got jank'd of the YouTube site. It's amazing this can go on time and time again.

Branches of the american goverment are being financed with drug profits.

If by mistake a payload get's caught, one branch of the goverment, just hands over the catch to another, but where does it go from there.? There's no transparency here and no follow-through proceedure.

I seriously doubt that they burn this once it's on US soil. They might send small batches of seizures, from the hands of low-end dealers, like a few kilos to destruction a month. That's just for show........

I have yet to see a burn-destruction of several tons of peruvian march powder in the U.S.A. However we do see this done on a regular basis in south america. So I still wonder about the sincerity of the US goverments war on drug policy.

[edit on 04-23-2008 by Topspike]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ah, Air America and the good old days before Iran-Contra; when I stopped believing ANYTHING my government said. Can't believe how quickly news on the truth is pulled or 'spun'? You should check out how many Special Op personnel had terrible accidents - columbian neckties and the like - because they stood against the evil in the Honduras...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
These are nothing but grunts trying to make some poker money so their wives won't find out.

The CIA at large does not do this kind of crap. Nobody at CIA ordered anybody to do this...this is simple greed that you see from a couple of ass hats.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Asshats? Are you infering that asshats can easily compromise the security of the United States post 911 with large IATA level twin engine planes loaded with hundreds of Kgs of key, and run large front operations based on Cayman Island accounts?

Wow I wonder what their professionals are up to then, probably subcontracting 911 type services to Mossad and Russian GRU then?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maybe this photo is timely and fitting... ... Say Hello to My Little Friend...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by gulfstreamsalt]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think this package was more probably to ensure a 'safe route of passage.' $1.2 billion is FK ALL when your using tax payers dollars to ensure $500 billion a year in safe transport of high grade key.

House Approves Mexico Drug War Funding Measure
June 12, 2008

Email
Email
Print
Print
SubscribeSubscribe
News Summary

A $1.6-billion aid package to help Mexico and other nations in Central America and the Caribbean to fight drug cartels has been approved by the U.S. House of Representatives, the BBC reported June 11.

The bill, based on the so-called Merida Initiative proposed by President Bush, passed on a 311-106 vote. The Senate has not yet voted on its version of the legislation, which includes human-rights provisions that have sparked strong objections from the Mexican government.

Under the measure, Congress would be authorized to spend $1.1 billion on antidrug aid to Mexico between now and 2010 as well as $405 million to fight drug trafficking in the Caribbean and Central America.

www.jointogether.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

All I am saying is that there may be persons in the CIA who are more patriotic in the Founding Fathers sense then others.

There are probably person's in every alphabet org that truly loves the USA and its constitution and others who have found another motive.

I have no idea who the good guys are and the bad guys. Things are way to messed up and whoever is pushing the pawns seem to like it this way.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The “N” number of the plane seized May 14 could be phony, a Venezuelan official cautioned local reporters. And, as we learned, it was.

Steven Lathrop is the registered agent for the company, Cheyenne Aviation LLC in Ellensburg, WA, which was said to own the plane busted in Venezuela. His American-registered plane bearing “N” number N395CA was parked right outside in a hangar, he told us.

qwstnevrythg.com...

Still doesn't rule out CIA involvement though.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A standard pirate trick.....change the n and fly in someone elses chart.

This drug war is completely out of control. I mean if a good guy gets paid 50 or 60 k a year for putting his life on the line and then gets himself into some trouble. Along comes Robin Hood and offers him a couple of hundred k to look the other way and the deed is done.

Nothing new under the sun.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Please, there's nothing at all to indicate the CIA has any involvement in this particular incident. Stating that there should be no debate about the subject is equivalent to saying people should mindlessly accept an unproven hypothesis rather than require reasonable evidence.

Daniel Hopsicker has an unfortunate habit of twisting facts to fit sometimes, and he occasionally makes leaps and accusations without evidence, which gets him in legal trouble quite frequently. He also finds some great things sometimes.

If you read the entire article, you'll note that he mentions two separate incidents, which have no connection other than both being related to aircraft and both taking place in the same country. The drug aircraft seems to be a dead end, since it was clearly flying with a false N-number. (Something that's happening more frequently—see N391SA) The crashed aircraft is more interesting, as is its registration by Aircraft Guaranty Holdings & Trust, a company that also registered N120NE, the sister jet to N900SA, in the past year or so.

However, even those aircraft have a tenuous at best connection to the CIA, and are far more likely to simply be connected to a combination scam/drug smuggling ring. I've researched several drug smuggling flights and their connections on and off over the past two years, and while there are a lot of interesting connections, there is never any proof of much of anything beyond interesting connections. (View chart of connections, including a mention of Aircraft Guaranty Holdings & Trust at the end of the N120NE timeline.)

Maybe the CIA does smuggler drugs, and maybe the books mentioned do contain good, factual research, but this particular incident at least has no real evidence that I've seen yet.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the book references. Can you summarize a few things?

Why would the CIA want to run drugs? Don't they get pretty much all the money they want, from the black-budget? Is it something they do to maintain close ties with the criminal element of the drug trade (so often associated with other organized threats)? Does it tie in with psychological warfare and influence of enemy populations?

Not that I want you do my research for me or anything:
Challenge Match: Ian McLean vs MemoryShock: Central Intelligence Agency

new topics

top topics

join