It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can experiment with feeling Qi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A good thing to do is to relax your body and mind and silently say "I am one with the universal life energy, it is flowing though me now, I feel it." That's mostly a mental or mind method.

Another thing that is easy to do is standing meditation, with the two palms facing each other, as if you were holding an object in front of your body. As you meditate mostly have your attention on the Lao Gong acu-points in the middle of the two palms (those are also powerful energy points), and the energy between the hands. 5, 10 minutes is pretty good to start feeling energy......

after that you can pull the hands away from each other, and then bring them close together, and repeat many times. You may feel the energy in the hands more automatically then

You could also do it with the fingers of each hand facing each other an inch or two apart, instead of the palms. You could have the fingers facing each other in front of the abdomen(dantien) or chest. Then you could pull them apart, and then bring them close together again, then back apart, back close together again. But don't actually touch them together when you bring them together. Then, try this, bring one hand up a little bit and the other hand down a bit, then reverse so that the opposite hand is up and the one that was previously up goes down. As they pass each other, feel the energy and magnetic current between the fingers. You can also do it with one going forwards, and one coming in towards you, and reverse, as the fingers pass each other, feel the energy.

You can also do it in a darkened room with just a bit of light so that you can see a little bit. Then you can maybe try to look at the energy coming out the fingers and hands, and possibly see white light coming from the fingers and hands, or even aura's

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

If you're talking about the magnetic repulsing sensation, I feel it too. I learned to do it within 3 days, but I didn't use the technique you suggested, nor did I do any type of meditation.

This ball of energy is called a "Psi Ball", and is part of a branch of Psionics called Energy Manipulation. (According to my research.)

Qi might be the Eastern term for this type of energy, even though Qi is used differently than Psi. (Qi, used to strengthen parts of body or increase physical strength, while Psi is used for psychokinesis/telepathy/energy manipulation)

That last bit about seeing your energy is quite hard. In order to flare (That's the term used in Psionics) the ball, you need to input a massive amount of energy into the area between your palms and make it "explode" in one short burst.

The Psi particle itself is invisible to the naked eye, but can be detected using Thermal Imaging cameras. I remember seeing a YouTube clip of a Ghost Hunters episode, where TAPs used a Thermal imaging camera to film a psychic while he was giving Jason a reading from across the room. The camera saw this blob of heat energy rising up from Jason's body and moving over to the Psychic. Then, the camera picked up crazy flucuations (Like a light show) surrounding the psychic's body after Jason started to mentally "resist" being read.

It was pretty cool, unfortunatly YouTube removed the video. I started a thread about it a while ago.

Edit- I found the video. The reading starts at around 3:30

[edit on 6/15/2008 by Hyzera]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
ok i've tried these techniques similar that are said to show results on first tries but i've done it plenty of times and I still have no sucess making a psi ball.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
On the issue of seeing energy, i wasn't meaning that you create so much energy that it becomes visible, but rather, as you become more energized your third eye chakra may begin to develop energy, as you see the energy around your body and between your hands in the darkened room, the energy will go to the thrid eye naturally and it will open up a bit, and then you can see energies you normally wouldn't see.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Hollywood11]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
that is a chi ball, a psi ball is the same thing, but neologisms are not helpful in some cases.

chi kung, or qigong, is over 4000 years old, at least, and is heavily studied in china and japan.

ymaa.org is a good source for qigong books, dr. yang is a former engineer.

also good is www.healingtaousa.org for actual study material.

qi is wonderful stuff to work with. but take some time to learn.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Nope. That is not a valid test. You've not ruled out any other factors, so if someone feels something, you don't know if it's chi.

Science is a bitch, huh? You can't just make stuff up and expect people to believe it. Some folks will believe it, but they're not doing so through logical learning, but by clinging to guesswork that suits their pre-made assumptions about the world.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What I find strange is that I can "conjour" up a psiball very easily now. Ever since I first succeeded, I was able to do it every single time without fail ever since.

The skeptic side of me says that I can do so due to the fact that once I have felt this feeling between my hands, my brain can easily call up that feeling again. So all this energy feeling mumbo jumbo is just your brain making things up.

Also, according to some of Derren Brown's books, he can make people feel this magnetic pulsing sensation through psychology. Derren Brown is a skeptic.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
hmm, well there is an easy test to see if your psi ball is real, just ask a friend or someone to turn around
and push your psi ball into them in some place
tell them, if they feel funny to tell you where the feeling is
if there feeling is where you pushed the ball, you did it

also, i was wondering if someone could explain to me more in depth about flaring a psi ball
i would really like to

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I found a page on Psipog on how to do the flaring. Ive never done this myself so i dont know if it works. The only thing i could do in the field of psionics is making a psi-ball so i'm not that experienced.

You should start this off by making a psi construct. Anything at all, as long as it's made from psi, which I don't really see what else you could make it with... After that, visualize the construct, whatever it may be, and try to overlap the picture in your brain with the real thing. Make them feel the same, look the same, etc... Try to hold the overlapping for as long as you can. You'll need it. Once you can accomplish this, you're ready for the next step. And be warned, the 'overlapping' may take a bit of concept grasping to understand, but after thinking about it a little, it should come to you. After you have them successfully overlapped, start spinning them very fast. Any way is fine, as long as it's fast. Try imagining a whirring sound, if it helps. Have you ever seen something go so fast it makes a whirring sound? That's what we're going for. Try to imagine little wisps of wind moving around the construct, so you can recognize that it's moving very fast. And note that the spinning isn't necessary, it just helps with the final step... After you have both spinning fast, suddenly visualize the original visualization, not the actual construct, erupting into light. Make sure the eruption is very forceful. After you do this, the real thing should at least spark a little, considering you had the visualization and the actual construct overlapped in your mind. If this doesn't work, I'll leave you with this: Keep trying.

Link: www.psipog.net...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

What I find strange is that I can "conjour" up a psiball very easily now. Ever since I first succeeded, I was able to do it every single time without fail ever since.

Dude, you might think its weird that I`m tgelling you this, but:

if you ever get in trouble wit this #, and counjure up some bad thing that you cant get read of afterwards, just call on Jesus Christ for help.

As for the qi / whatever thing... all I can say is this:

video.google.com...#

check out the one called Interview with ex vampire (note: he`s not an actual vampire, just used to drink blood)

in this video he recalls how a shaolin monk chalanged a christian to a fight, and said his chi / qi / whtever is stonger than his christian God. I`ll let you discover the details of what heppened, but I`ll tell you the "qi energy" got its ass kicked.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

That is so cool. I know what you mean. It happened to me once unexpectedly when I was lying on my back listening through earbuds to a Kundalini breathing exercise. It felt like a ball of static with soft-mass that grew as I compressed my palms and resisted slightly when I pushed the palms back together. I was amazed. It went on for several minutes. I didn't expect it or know it even could happen! Great. I should try it again. But why? What do you do with it once you've amassed a ball of energy?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I practiced Tai Chi for a couple of years. After about six months I began to feel the chi long after the steps were completed. I miss that. I need to start again. I remember feeling really good about life when I practiced regularly.

Whatever its called or proven to be, I felt it before, tingling throughout my entire body. When doing the steps in Tai Chi, there is a balance of energy and movement. Practicing the steps with out that balance can hurt afterward. But if you get the breathing (inhale to extend and exhale to contract) while moving your body is the key.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Recently I was sitting in my bamboo garden (yes, I do have one) in a meditative state (listening to the bamboo leaves rustle) and sinking Qi into my bones. I felt something on my hand and looked and a slightly torn-up looking butterfly was sitting there shaking. It walked around my hand growing calm. After about 10 minutes I moved it to a bamboo limb and it flew away a few minutes later.

Developing and accumulating Qi should not be done without guidance from a master. Not disbursing/releasing Qi correctly can lead to illness.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Good thread!! S&F For sure!!! I discovered i could manipulate energy between my hands just watching TV one day. So i'v been practicing and practicing and practicing and now i can do some pretty cool stuff. For example, at work, i'll ask a girl at work to let me see her left hand (that hand seems to receive energy better from what i've gone through), and i'll put my right hand there, wave it around a bit and push her hand down with out even touching it due to the PSI energy. It really freaks people out. I'll even do it sometimes just walking by people and run my hand by them and try to give them a little shock, nothing painful, but suprising.

Once you get the PSI ball down, try the PSI wheel, everyone thinks its not legit but it is. I can get it spinning from about 5 feet away now. Some good members to learn from ar RobertPaulsem and another gentleman, i just forget his name. Believe me - This is real, its just manipulating your own life force/energy and using it to your advantage. YES - I would show a video of me doing this stuff its just i dont have my Pinnacle Software and Hardware right now and im using a Dial Up connection for the time being, but i will have something up as soon as my connection is better and i get my soft/hardware back. Good luck everyone!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alttracks

I disagree - it does not have to be taught by a Master. Who taught the masters master? Someone had to develop it properly in the very beginning!! but i do agree with you on feeling well. Sometimes releasing too much can lead you to feel very weak and shaky. So research as much as you can before diving into this field. Practice practice practice....meditation always helps so much as well. love and light to all!!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I agree, one does not HAVE to be taught by a master.

One does not teach a monkey to use a spear.

To ask for help is not a sign of weakness, but of maturity.

When riding a horse one does not use the spurs without knowing how to control the horse.

Why spend decades being self-taught when there are people who already have the knowledge?

[edit on 6/10/2009 by alttracks]

top topics

join