It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mapping site tied to MUFON and GoogleMaps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Saw this on Digg the other day, It's pretty neat. They've tied into the MUFON sighting reports and give realtime updates as new sightings occur (it just pops up on your screen). Search for the ones with Entity Encountered, some of the stories are really out there.

www.ufostalker.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pmeeks

Welcome to ATS pmeeks.

Thats a useful little sighting research aid and should be easily cross referenced to Mufon's main site, I will bookmark that one for future reference.

Have a star and a flag.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thanks for that useful little tool, a star and flag for you matey

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I was thinking about something like this the other day actually, and it could be used to chart potential invasion fleets and/or alien interest in earth if updated regularly.

Erm, not that i think like this all the time.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Link is down now, unfortuantely..

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hiyah pmeeks!

Good find, I was just scrolling around looking at some of the sightings...thanks for finding it and posting here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Stars and Flags Pmeeks!!! I wonder if MUFON has verifed or investigated these sightings before posting them.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Saw this on Digg the other day, It's pretty neat. They've tied into the MUFON sighting reports and give realtime updates as new sightings occur (it just pops up on your screen). Search for the ones with Entity Encountered, some of the stories are really out there.

I saw this widgets on digg too so here is The MUFON wigets for blog & desk top more over its free

www.springwidgets.com...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Great find! Thanks for sharing that and as Anti-tyrant said,welcome to ATS!!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Thanks for that! I've been seeing alot of really neat google earth add-ons lately. I do CADD for a contracting company that works on a military installation. One add-on I've researched is a google-earth plug-in that exports the terrain from google earth to autocad. The actual texture of the terrain is layed over as a mesh in 3D with all the elevations completely accurate. Pretty friggin sweet! Especially since you can pick any area of the globe for this.

-ChriS

[edit on 16-6-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
awesome find and awesome site. i now have a new home page on my computer .

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Very nice..

It's good to see new members posting something other than far out speculative theories. I like the little symbols denoting the type of sighting. Since I get payed to play with maps, you get an extra thumbs up from me.... yes I'm biased.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It sounds very interesting but I can't seem to get it to work. All I get is the map and its white, can't click on anything. Weird.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KitKat81

Do you have "Java" checked in your internet options??

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Yes I do. I'm using Firefox. Also tried it on IE but didn't work either.

I think I found the problem. I'm using Java version 6 update 3 and probably should be using Ver. 6 update 6. Thanks Scramjet, wouldn't have even thought about Java.

[edit on 6/16/2008 by KitKat81]

[edit on 6/16/2008 by KitKat81]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
nice tool, anyone have any idea how if these sightings fit in with Bruce Cathie's world energy grid?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Anyone here from Massachusetts??

driveing back to work from lunch i was on the back shore, atlantic rd. when i spotted the object over the ocean traveling at a high rate of speed, the silver disk like object had what seemed to be a tail or smoke following it. It soon disapeared. Monday morning i read the gloucester times and read reports from others the next day

If so check out June 13th's (?) Gloucester Times!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Shame about the lack of UK spottings/coverage, mufon should get on it!

a crop circle one would be cool, Ive always wanted to stand in the middle of one but cannot get the info in time,

good work mind!

new topics

top topics

join