It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Alien Looking Moon Entrance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok, this is from John Lenard Walson, a guy who is a bit sketchy in my book. He films the moon, with ccd overlay techniques. Most of his stuff is what I term 'interesting' but not conclusive by any means.

Here however is another 'interesting' item of the moon:

and...

and...

What do ya'll think?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
These are certainly interesing images, thanks for posting them!

Do you have a link to the source where you found them?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

A link to the source would be nice, assuming the source has the source to what lunar photos these crops come from.

Otherwise, it can be anything. Sort of look like Saurons helmet.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

Rense.com has latched onto the lenard Walson images and other work by him. Walson has videos too, I forget what his site is..

here's the rense. link: www.rense.com...

About the images: Can a crater form this kind of feature? How about lava flows (did the moon even have volcanism in its past?).

I wouldn't think that such a small body would have the mass to create high temps at its core enough for pyroclastic formation, but thats just off the top of my head...anyone?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

youtube vids by him, its his profile after linking to the vid, so you can see other stuff by him.

His stuff is definitely interesting, but I sorta debunked his "interstellar' orbiting objects videos and images.. awhile back..these were all manmade satellites, space stations, and maybe even some secret mil birds in orbit around earth..

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
From rense.com:

John has also given us some other excursions around the surface by using actual NASA Apollo still photos publicly available. With John's editing skills, he is able to take us right 'into' the photos and down very close to some intriguing moon geology and cratering formations...

The first part of the video doesn't look right to me. It looks almost like a painting. (ArMaP and Internos, where are you?)

And it is very strange that John Lenard Walson doesn't provide the ID numbers to the spesific NASA images he used to create the video.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
That is very strange ?? It doesnt look natural, you should have John Lear have a look and get his opinion on them, he knows what hes talking about when it comes to the moon !

Are those 3 pics meant to be of the same thing ? because the second one is not the same as the 1st and 3rd ?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yea thats why I say he's a bit sketchy. If he really wanted to show possible evidence, he would DOCUMENT everything, his technique, the anamaly exact location, etc.

He hasn't done that. I do believe though that these are real images of stuff on the moon (whether these 'stuff' are natural or not is another question) but perhaps a closer analysis is in order.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Looks like something from a sci-fi flick
anyone?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Alien base or Human base.

Keep a video telescope trained on the entrance for any ball lightning
objects going in or out.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
They seem to be all of the same "object" from different angles.
RR

new topics

top topics

join