It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA and Satanism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
CIA and Satanism- by Ted Gunderson

please download and share

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by slave
CIA and Satanism- by Ted Gunderson

please download and share

I like the topic, but you should give us your feelings and interpretation of the information. That would let everyone else know your position and start some dialog.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
sorry I've gotten into this subject into detail before

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I expect this video will cause discussion by itself.

I will add more to this later

here's a link to Ted Gunderson's blog

www.johnnygosch.com...

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by slave]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It is a long video, let me get some pop corn ready and I'll get back to you guys in about an hour and nine.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm d/l as I type. Will come back with thoughts after I watch it.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
yes
personally ran off satanists one time myself with the help of friends
wont go into that here
now that youve heard that ....Read this

"extra-terrestial friends and foes"
author George c. Andrews
i think youll find the correlations to this remarkable.
if you have any interest in the survival of the human species you will read this book!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I only have a VERY slow dialup connexion, anyone know where this can be downloaded in smaller segments?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
think i'll stream that out

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
[Edited on 5-3-2004 by kalki]

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
the only holy wars there is ....are between mans lower nature in the physical realm and his higher nature in the spiritual realm

where did you get the picture of the sadhu and do you know who he is ?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
That video is certainly makes me very concerned. It's creepy thinking people are doing this to innocent children. It does make you feel helpless, since it involves many people in high places. I only pray that these sick f*cks get caught and tortured for as long as possible.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
don't feel helpless, there is a reason that this is happening now, we are waking up, it is very disturbing and very frightening, but never let fear control you.

we are not the ones who need to be afraid

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I watched parts of it and was pretty disgusted by what it showed.

I find it hard to believe that others are capable of this, but this society is starting to degrade its morals, to the point that this is is losing shock value

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The information just gets worse, when you follow this to it's logical conclusions. I believe this is the dark vile heart of the NWO type of thinking. IF this is what is dared to be done now, imagine what fantasies are in mind for the world when things are really kicked into gear.

Nonetheless the word is getting out people like alex jones are speaking about this, I hope everyone speaks about this. The reason it has proliferated is our collective denial

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by slave]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
That is some pretty scary information. These are the people who run America today, definitely the centre of the Anti-Christ.

These are also the people who control the police, so I can see where the problem lies. The people need to stand together against these tyrannies. I think stuff like this will get worse if the people don't stand together to fight these activities of the government, or these CIA organizations.

Anyway, there are evil forces that are at work, and I guess this is where all these abducted children end up-in the hand of the people of the clandestine organizations. This is a perfect example of the corruption that exists in the government. I agree that there is a collective denial, in the form of "our government is there to protect us." Bull!

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
ok guys, i think i'm left in the dark...

What am i watching?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiley
ok guys, i think i'm left in the dark...

What am i watching?
You are watching a speech by a government agent, I believe. He investigates Ritual Satanic Abuse on children, which involves the CIA. There is mention that are tunnels underneath elementary schools in America where these Satanists take the children into. It also says that this happens everyday in America when parents leave their children to school. There are household names involved in these Satanic Ritual Abuses (SRA).

There is a woman also who talks about the SRA against her children and how she was unable to get help from the authorities, because they involve the CIA. Nobody wants to help because this kind of activity involves the authorities.

In other words, this video is a good example about what corruption exists in the Government.

The video also talks about the Illuminati and their associated aspect with Satanism.

This video is not meant for the faint of heart, but it does display what reality is like underneath what is reported on the news.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
To further clarify, Ted Gunderson was with the FBI for 28 years, got to be fairly high up in the LA department; I think eventually becoming a chief of a branch.

He got into the satanic research about 30 years ago, when an army official was charged with murdering his wife. It turns out that according to Gunderson and the facts that there was a network of occultists who were involved.

Other crimes stated to appear on the radar. The Franklin scandal (links to Bush Sr. being involved), McMartin preschool, Marc Dutroux the Belgian Beast, The Finders (a CIA sponsored cult), etc..

Maury Terry wrote a book 'The Ultimate Evil' about his investigation into the Son of Sam murders. Insane as it may sound after reading that book I am thoroughly convinced that it was a network of Satanists ordered by elite occultists to bring down a reign of terror on NY (as well as making some profit on snuff films being made). The book also makes connections to the Manson murders to these Satanists. 'The Process church' is the name of the order.

This information is the most disturbing thing I ever come across in my life. I recommend that people research as much as they can, I have gone through post traumatic stress disorder over this stuff, so with caution.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here's an article about Interpol Assassin David Bannon

he has gone public (put his life on the line) to get this information out

I have read his book and it gave me chills down my spine

He has done an interview with Alex Jones on the subject

here's the link

www.prisonplanet.com...

another link is to mind control 101

www.whale.to...

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by slave
This information is the most disturbing thing I ever come across in my life. I recommend that people research as much as they can, I have gone through post traumatic stress disorder over this stuff, so with caution.
I can understand why. It was very disturbing while I viewed this video and to learn about what is happening. It kind of makes me think that Satan does operate on this plane through humans and that Satan operates through those in power over us.

This theory is not too far off on what David Icke talks about. His theory pretty much says that the Illuminati use these forces or that the Reptilian forces use those Illuminati officials. Scary and interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join