It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe John Lears stories?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm a John Lear and Hoagland fan.If anyone can contact them to let them know I'm interviewed Tues Feb 10 at 9pm eastern US time I'd appreciate it. The show is called DJ Newstyle from 9pm-11pm Paltalk on HearUsTalk channel .If you get lost along the way,people from the Ron and Fez channels will assist. I will focus on Life on Mars,people,animals,fossils found mostly since 2004 from the Mars rovers but some from Pathfinder and Viking missions,even a story about Mariner 1966. www.paltalk.com once the show starts I will not be looking at emails [email protected]
Ok you see how I tried to emphasisze the pic? It's a small mars craft. Here is how it appears purposely darkenned on the rover page before I took the time to LIGHTEN it.How many millions of people bother to look beneath the surface? How many design Mars rovers?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
um ... after reading the rock thread and other bits and pieces ... i don't find him very credible.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learhoag
What a classic cop-out! Aspie didn't ask you for a miracle; he simply asked you to put your money where your mouth is. And to fall back on a mythical construct that is not possible of performing miracles...

How is it a cop out? A simple search will show over two years of what I have posted. If one did not see anything then, reposting all those images will not change anyone's mind now.. so what would be the point?

Mike Singh also has many threads showing what we see... my work is also in his threads... none of this is hard to find... and has little to do with the subject of this thread...

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join