Smoking habbits. .

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
In a desperate effort to cut down on ciggerettes I have switched my brand from:




To....



I am now smoking my favourite rolling tabbaco instead of the lucky goodness. And I am telling you all this why?
Any ideas?

(Bring back rant forum)




posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I dunno why you're telling us this.

I think Bali Shag is the best rolling tobacco, if you can't find that, Drum is from the same company.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Drum is from the same company.


No ideas?

I really don't like drum! None of that premium shag for me.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Drum is from the same company.


No ideas?

I really don't like drum! None of that premium shag for me.


I know what you mean ET and I should do the same. I smoke Marlboros and would love to switch to rolling tobacco.

#1. Rolling tobacco is much cheaper.
#2. Rolling tobacco doesn't have as much crap as filters.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey

Originally posted by earthtone

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Drum is from the same company.


No ideas?

I really don't like drum! None of that premium shag for me.


I know what you mean ET and I should do the same. I smoke Marlboros and would love to switch to rolling tobacco.

#1. Rolling tobacco is much cheaper.
#2. Rolling tobacco doesn't have as much crap as filters.


You are right Jeffery! There is point to my thread! Smoke rolling tobacco! It's great! woo hoo



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Im too lazy to roll and to old to rock.

Think I'll just sit here in my cloud of smoke till I expire.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Im too lazy to roll and to old to rock.

Think I'll just sit here in my cloud of smoke till I expire.


Good plan, good plan. :w:



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sometimes I wish I could just sit and smoke for a week straight if not longer. Boy I would be so jacked up I wouldn't know where to sleep at night. Just some of them days when your really pissed and wanna settle down........you know.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I smoke Marlboro 27's and theyre #in' great. The reason for switching to rolled cigs:

You can practice rolling cones, pinners and marley fat spliffs.



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
I smoke Marlboro 27's and theyre #in' great. The reason for switching to rolled cigs:

You can practice rolling cones, pinners and marley fat spliffs.


That's why I used to roll my own. Now a days I smoke Newports. There aren't any good menthol rolling tobaccos.



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I agree, bring back the rant forum. Smoking is cool. Everybody do it.



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebeagle
I agree, bring back the rant forum. Smoking is cool. Everybody do it.


It makes you appear older and more sophisticated. James Bond smoked. It also makes your lungs tougher. Everyone wants tougher lungs. Don't they? Come on people. The more people that have cancer, the faster they'll find a cure. "Smoke up Johnny!"



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If it ain't gunna get me high, whats the point?



[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Lysergic]



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
If it ain't gunna get me high, whats the point?


If you smoke one really fast you get #ed up. If you smoke one too fast, you'll get too dizzy to walk.



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
If it ain't gunna get me high, whats the point?


This is exactely my thinking Lysergic. Smoking harms health and seriously hurts my bank balance (currently 72p.) I have ben trying to quit for a while. I'm far too weak willed when it comes to smoking...anything.



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
If you smoke one really fast you get #ed up. If you smoke one too fast, you'll get too dizzy to walk.


Fun.... If I was still in 8th grade.

lol

reminds me of something... well the hand rolled cigs... this guy had one I thought he was just crazy and smoking a joint at work, I was like damn son, let me get a puff on that.
long story short it wasn't what I was expecting lol.



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
This is exactely my thinking Lysergic. Smoking harms health and seriously hurts my bank balance (currently 72p.) I have ben trying to quit for a while. I'm far too weak willed when it comes to smoking...anything.


As a teen (13 up) my mother would buy me cigs so I wouldn't steal hers, I smoked up until age 19, I was frying balls and needed cigs, I only had 2 bucks, I bought a pack of main streets. Smoke them all in a row, I would hit them like they was blunts, talking about power lung drags. I was amazed it made a sensation in my lungs.

Well next day I had no desire for cigs and thinking about one for the next couple days would make me want to dry heave.

Glad I don't smoke cigs, my sister smoked up until about 6 months ago, I got her to stop.

Really wtf is the point of smoking tobacco? You don't get to feel all happy, it didn't intoxicate you and make you feel good, thus making you want more, instead you started smoking probably because you wanted to be cool, I know thats why I did in jr high.

Right now if I smoked a cig it would make me ill man.

They also make pills to help you stop, thats what my sister had to do.



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy


It makes you appear older and more sophisticated. James Bond smoked. It also makes your lungs tougher. Everyone wants tougher lungs. Don't they? Come on people. The more people that have cancer, the faster they'll find a cure. "Smoke up Johnny!"


LOL! made some pretty good points here. Smoking is cool, noone can say it isn't. There is nothing more annoying than people who have quit and are all self ritcheous about it and don't even want you to smoke around them and stuff. I'm never going to kick it. I do however think that smoking pot should be mandatory



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Whenever I've tried to quit smoking, I find myself going out side and standing around trying to figure why I went outside. I'll only smoke inside after sex or in a bar. I mostly smoke to kill time, it also gives me a sense of acomplishment.



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
[They also make pills to help you stop, thats what my sister had to do.


It is true that it sucks, but you know how good it is Lysergic, you know the undescribable love between a man and his nicotine.

It really depends how long you plan/expect to live...






top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join