It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never in my life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
never in my life can i remember so many days straight of rain flood, torados, and just bad bad weather as these last few weeks in the mid west!!!Do any of you live there???What is it like does it feel like armagedon or what?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Are we living in the last century of our civilization?
abcnews.go.com...

I was going to start a new topic, but then I saw yours so I will post this here.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i personally blame it on the space shuttle taking off, and its suppose to land saturday, so about 3 days later look out for more storms. i say around tuesday will be bad weather again. i dont know what the connection is but the shuttle does something to the weather when going through the atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

With snowplows in the mountain passes and the Seattle area's coldest June start in recorded history, the Northwest's freakishly chilly June gloom is a sunny contrast to climatic drama playing out in the rest of the nation.

There are some extreme weather patterns,

seattlepi.nwsource.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I live in the thick of it. Doesn't feel like the End Times, more like just . . . bizarre. Lake Delton in Wisconsin drained into a nearby river a few days ago and disappeared. Towns on water are closing all inroad access. Major freeways through the state are closed at certain points. Houses are not only flooded now, they are burning because of electrical fires. And from my window I can hear people playing baseball in the park. Like I said - weird.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Kind of scary that a national news media is publishing this! It makes you wonder how much trouble we are really in!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The weather here in Vancouver, BC has been unusually uncharacteristic for this time of year. Cold and wet. We've got a few days of sun with temps maxing out at about 20c but very odd indeed. We've also had record snow fall for the local mountains for the last few years. Seems like its starting to get colder. Maybe its all part of the upcoming polar shift.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I live in Kansas and we have so much rain. It seems like every few days there is an outbreak of tornados. Just two nights ago I was sitting outside with my kids and the tornado sirens were going off. There were several brief touchdowns at KCI airport that night as well. It's really odd because we didn't really have a spring. It was so cold all the way until a few weeks ago, so now it's like we are getting all of our spring storms a couple of months late. It doesn't feel like doomsday or anything but it definately feels strange.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bugs_n_recovery

That's probably because the Earth is at least, what 2.5 billion years old? And it has huge weather cycles, ice ages, cataclysms, and catastrophes and always has and you've probably have only been alive 40 years or less? That's a grain of sand in the scheme of weather history on this planet. So don't be afraid

top topics

join