It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Targeted strike on Iran nuclear sites again under discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
JERUSALEM — Six months ago, after American intelligence agencies declared that Iran had shelved its nuclear-weapons program, the chances of a U.S. or Israeli military strike on the Islamic Republic before President Bush left office seemed remote.
ADVERTISEMENT

Now, thanks to persistent pressure from Israeli hawks and newly stated concerns by the International Atomic Energy Agency , the idea of a targeted strike meant to cripple Iran's nuclear program is getting a new hearing.

news.yahoo.com...

Must be they are leaning towards Israel to do it?Maybe they are going to barter and promise to give f22s if they do the work for bush

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

I believe that Iran is much closer or may even have a nuke ready to go!
Our HUMINT is not that precise in that part of the world and Iran does present a clear danger to the people of Israel.

When the information was released to NATO it startled the European's who were not in the know.

Russia has far better HUMINT in Iran then we do and many are using their cold war connections to try and see what is the truth in Iran.

Of course this may be speculation on the MSM or disinfo on the MSM.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Given Shaul Mofaz's recent comments, I believe its only a matter of time before Israel chooses to strike Iran's nuclear program with probable US support (aerial refueling, AWACS, maybe even F-22s or F-35s) in order to instigate an Iranian response. Iran's subsequent counterattack on Israel would then trigger a massive US reponse. Even after Bush leaves office, the immient attack on Iran will still loom on the horizon.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hagee and Liberman are salivating right now. They are showering together with loofas and falafels...one sick and pervert time.

Related video:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-6-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Irans persecution of its own citizens will soon come to an end.I say hit them hard so their heads spin!
John Mccain FTW!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Western Air Forces!I say strike them hard and fast and show them no mercy!
John Mccain for the WIn!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Yeah, let's go bomb them!

Then what? They are just gonna sit there and take it? The Iranian people, having had their leadership, and a whole lot of others, blown to pieces (collateral damage anyone?) are going to be so grateful they'll shower us with rose petals? Seems it was that kind of thinking that started the Iraqi quagmire.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join