Why is it that we believe that African American’s cause so many riots?Could it be that is what the male caucasian media WANTS us to BELIEVE? I
always here about “Rodney King” but I know having attended MSU, that there are plenty of riots involving predomintaly white people. I have been
hearing a lot of new conspiracy theories about how African American’s are going to riot if Obama does not win, including some posted here on ATS!
There Will Be Riots!!
The Obama Riot Factor
Here are the facts:
In the last 18 years, from 1990 to now there have been proximately 21 riots in the US.
Here is a quick list-
1. 1990 - Inglewood high school student riot, (Inglewood, California)
2. 1991 - 1991 Washington, DC riot in D.C.'s Mount Pleasant neighborhood, (Washington, D.C.)
3. 1991 - Crown Heights Riot, (Brooklyn, New York)
4. 1992 - Los Angeles riots/Rodney King riot, (Los Angeles, California
5. 1996 - St. Petersburg, Florida Riot, (St. Petersburg, Florida)
6. 1998 - Denver Super Bowl riot, (Denver, Colorado)
7. 1998 - Washington State University student riot, (Pullman, Washington)
8. 1999 - Michigan State University student riot, (East Lansing, Michigan)
9. 1999 - Woodstock 1999 concert rioting, near Rome, New York
10. 1999 - WTO Ministerial Conference of 1999, (Seattle, Washington)
11. 2000 - Los Angeles Lakers riot, (Los Angeles, California)
12. 2001 - Philadelphia Mardi Gras Riots, (Philadelphia, PA)
13. 2001 - Seattle Mardi Gras Riots, (Seattle, WA)
14. 2001 - 2001 Cincinnati Riots, (Cincinnati, Ohio)
15. 2002 - Ohio State University post Michigan football game riot, (Columbus, OH,)
16. 2002 - River Run Riot, (Laughlin, Nevada)
17. 2003 - Benton Harbor Riot, (Benton Harbor, Michigan,)
18. 2004 - VEISHEA riot, drunk Iowa State students riot, cancel 2005 VEISHEA (Ames, Iowa)
19. 2005 - 2005 Toledo Riot, (Toledo, Ohio)
20. 2006 - Santee High School student riot, (Los Angeles, California)
21. 2007 - Pacific Beach riot, (San Diego, California)
After careful evaluation of this list and examination of the proposed causes of the riots, I have determined-
Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, 14, 17, 19 and 20 were all predomintaly caused and attended by African American and/or Hispanic citizens. All of which
execpt # 11 the 2000 - Los Angeles Lakers riot were due to belief by the Black or Hispanic community members that there was discrimation which caused
serious injury (typically death) to another member of their community, usually by the police, but not always as seen in # 3 the Crown Heights riot.
The remainder, execpt #10 which occurred during the WTO Ministerial Conference of 1999, were predomintally instigated by White americans. The funny
thing is ALL (#’s 6,7,8,9,12,13,15,16,18, and 21) THE REST were involving WHITE PEOPLE WHO WERE TOO DRUNK! I guess us white peeps REALLY do have to
fight for our right to PARRRTTTYYYY!
GIVE ME A BREAK!!! Look at the each incident for yourself! Why are we not capable of independant thought? I looked at this list and sighed! Where
were all you drunk rioting morons when I was protesting the Iraq war with my 2 young daughters with only 4 other people while my WHITE brethren threw
beer bottles, trash and obscenities at us? Where were all of those crazy, beer drinking, football loving, predomintaly male, white people then? Why
not set some cars on fire then guys? I mean HELL you patriotic men are the ones dying in Iraq (along with thousands of innocent Iraq civilians), why
wasn't it worth causing some unrest then, when it could have made a difference? Shame on you all for listening to the retroic and being mindless
sheep! While in many if not most of the recent cases involving BLACK rioters, even if they were wrong or mislead, at least they were fighting for
SOMETHING other than the right to another beer!
A Disgruntled, Disturbed and Depressed Dr. T is now going to bed!