It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Brandon I am happy to see you are on here when I first read your book I at first really did not fully understand what you were trying to say. I would think about it while I was trying to sleep then I would do more research. long story short I have read that book three times and I think I have learned more from that book than the 20 years I spent in school. I tell everyone about it I have even posted a thread on some of the stuff I have learned.

Thanks again and keep up the good work, do not let anybody discourage you.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Found one other thing of interest to those that have been following this thread , it's a link to a site which has the Sumerian Seven Tablets of the History of Creation.
oraclesof2012.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hello ATF forum members. I just finished reading the book and found it very informative. I've always known that there is more to religion than meets the eye. So much that i do believe there is a greater existence out there, but its not necessarily who the bible portrays to be.
Mr. Levon your book is by far one the greatest pieces of literature that i've read and i hope it will open doors to show me MY purpose in this world. because i know there must be one for me other than being enslaved by our society.

i have misprinted copy 51 out of 100. and have already deciphered the underlined letters and the title but what i dont understand is these simple directions....

"count the letters from the beginning represented as verses"....
example 6 is E

what are verses? where did u get E from?

is it from the first line of chapter 1? "do you "E"ver.... (6th letter?)
any input is appreciated, i NEEED to finish decyphering the encription.

thanks, Herby P.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com...

WARNING! THIS BOOK IS TRUE! THE AUTHOR HAS UNCOVERED HIDDEN INFORMATION IN WORKS SUCH AS THE BIBLE. INFORMATION THAT IS SO SCARY SO CONTROVERSIAL YOU ARE ADVISED TO READ WITH CAUTION. THE WORLD AS YOU KNOW IT IS COMING TO AN END AND ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU KNOW COULD BE A LIE INTENTIONALLY HANDED OUT TO BE UNINTENTIONALLY HANDED DOWN FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION AS TRUTH, IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THE CONTROL OF LIFE AND DEATH, JUST AS HAS BEEN DONE SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.

Thats right, i believe the information on the book to be true, i've always known the roman catholic church were some no good ass, slave owners, communist type of people that use the name of "god" in order to get away with doing the bad deeds they've been doing for thousands of years.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by srtx781]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

12.21.12 In short over time we will find more and more of them because we the slaves are going to build more and more of them just as we did on earth and all the planets before. In time the average person meaning you and me are going to find out just about everything we have been told is a lie because if we were told the truth that would make us all gods and only the people in charge are gods not the slaves, not you and me.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Thank you seek4 truth and srtx781 you as well and they are represented as bible verses, so 6 is actually the 6th letter from the beginning of chapter 1 of your book. Max_TO thanks for the post again all that stuff is exactly what people need to see, because the bible is based on those stories. That reminds me of a joke I once heard about a guy who gets caught cheating, who you going to believe me or your lying eyes. I am going to post here the definition of Eridu so it is not confused. The hebrew words that were translated to the bible were more accurate in another translation that is in the book meaning the earth was already here but had no land.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
Thank you seek4 truth and srtx781 you as well and they are represented as bible verses, so 6 is actually the 6th letter from the beginning of chapter 1 of your book. Max_2 thanks for the post again all that stuff is exactly what people need to see, because the bible is based on those stories. That reminds me of a joke I once heard about a guy who gets caught cheating, who you going to believe me or your lying eyes. I am going to post here the definition of Eridu so it is not confused. The hebrew words that were translated to the bible were more accurate in another translation that is in the book meaning the earth was already here but had no land.

www.google.com...:Eridu&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

6 is e .... then?!

Genesis 6:1 "Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them.

6:17.. "And behold, I, even I am bringing the flood of water upon earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life, from under heaven, everything that is on earth shall perish"

anyways ill ty to figure it out. BUT

please tell me if. 18,16,61,16,61,21,16,18 .. means "remember"
if so im pretty sure ill be able to get this part of it done today.

And also, with the author's permission i will begin translating this book to the portuguese language and eventually when i finish, i hope to help spread the truth to my people.

any feedback is appreciated.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just wanted to post something which will show one reason why the stories of Genesis seem similar to that of the ancient Sumerians .
The link that I post is to a site where some one asks , What is the country of origin for Judaism? The answer given , The forefather of Judaism - Abraham - was born in Ur in Mesopotamia . The reply then goes on to speak of Abraham 12 sons going to the land of Canaan , Israel . wiki.answers.com...
Seeing where Abraham Originates from and the stories he would have herd and culture he would have grown up in , not to mention the things he would have seen its actually not very difficult at all to see why the stories are similar indeed , as Abraham was a Sumerian .
Here is one more link to a site that makes the claim that not only is Abraham a Sumerian , he is also of royal Sumerian blood . home.comcast.net...
Its a interesting read .
the link doesn't to be working it should be .en.wikipedia.org...(mythology) copy and past all but the . before the address .

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Max_TO]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
For some reason The last link doesn't want to work . Try this one wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_(mythology)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Is this the one you were trying to post because I found it quite interesting as well?

Well I tried to post the link I thought you were posting but it showed up a different page, is that what happened to you?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Interesting yes but not the one I was trying to post , wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_(mythology)
is the one I wanted to post .

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I thought I might include something, the god who inspired the writing of the bible was not Ea who wanted us all to be free but his brother enlil who later made his followers call him the one true god. His empire has grown to enslave most of the world. He named his first son sin and it is the origin of the word.

www.answers.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by seek4 truth
I thought I might include something, the god who inspired the writing of the bible was not Ea who wanted us all to be free but his brother enlil who later made his followers call him the one true god. His empire has grown to enslave most of the world. He named his first son sin and it is the origin of the word.

www.answers.com...

I also wanted to add that all the gods in history are based on the same gods, all around the world. It was not until the evil god enlil stated he was the one true god that it was put into the bible as you shall have no other God(s) before him. After this, well people still worship him today but consider all his fellow gods even his brother to be nothing more than pagan myths.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
iu need a huge favor from mr.Levon:

Can you please tell me everything you know about the watchers?

it is extremely important

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
srtx781, I would like to thank you again and I think by now you have probably realized that you are on the right track. I hate to give to much information about the codes because it then will not be a challenge for anyone else. I hope you spread the truth to as many people as you can but I am under a contract with River Styx Publishing Company. They are the ones that put the money up to have the book printed into English and any questions you would have about the copyrights at this time would need to be addressed to them at: [email protected] or you can right them at River Styx P.O. BOX 3246 Terre Haute, IN. 47803. Max_TO and seek4 truth I think the links you have provided should be starting to show a very questionable past leading the people that are following this to realize the possibility that everything they know really actually could be a lie. tankthinker as for your answer about the watchers, that is a very long story for me to explain that could be a book in itself that I have chosen not to write at this time. There are several books on the subject but they tend to have different beliefs. I will give you the short version of what I know and that is they are mentioned in the bible as the fallen angels that led to mans downfall and the flood. Later it was believed that they were the demons and angels that people tend to see. Today psychics call them spirit guides and it is still believed by some that they are responsible for the gut feelings we tend to have, guiding us in many different ways without our knowledge. As I put in the book they are mostly seen by infants and people on the verge of death. You would have to go more into detail of exactly what you wanted to know about them because I could keep writing page after page on this subject, it is to vast. Thank you all once again for your participation and tankthinker I will also add it is a very touchy subject because the more you know about the watchers, the crazier people will think you are when you try to explain them.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Herby, I changed my mind, I will accept full responsibility for the actions of you translating this book into the Portuguese language. But this is the rules that you must accept, you are to charge no money to your people for doing so. If you do, I will consider you to be no more than the scum that started this whole thing. My willingness will be terminated and I would just assume you better dead. You must understand you are to never charge a dime for this book, this is the rules and I will accept no other.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What I ask of you all is simple, what I ask of you is to wake the # up!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

There is no problem in that either. What is really important - to understand whom you are worshipping? Do you know a Cherokee tale about two wolves? Just google for it. Its enlightening.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
some one creates a post about an obscure book.

this book material would appeal to members of this site, but not to the rest of the masses.

suddenly the "author" is searching the internet and finds this site and the discussion of his book on it.

I call bs

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
well if you thought i was bs why post? why not ignore?

anyways Levon i wasnt going to go on to tell people about the watchers, my days of trying to enlighten people are over after a certain incident.

i just need it for my own knowledge

what i wanted to know specifically was how to contact or see them or get in touch with them in anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join