It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow? what is this, or whats casting it..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Is it the black ooze, possible where Venom is from,coming out of that crater ready to attack, or a simple shadow, from what?

of Charlie's Station 1 Pan, John at the Rover Detail

Source

Id like to hear the simple answer.

( edited for after thought, if you zoom in at the very left side of the shadow, alot of clone stamping evidence appears.. why..

[edit on 10-6-2008 by mindping]

and agian to point out at that source page visit the link for
123:25:08 Charlie's Station 1 Pan - High-resolution version ( 9.2MB or 168k ) a good comparison!

a strikingly similar shadow is casted there, but there is a obvious reason, why not in this OP pic?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Trying to double check where I saw clone stamping...

It was on the
435K version of that pic.

Clone Stamping doesn't seem to be as apparent in the bigger version, my bad. The shadow still eludes me.

A bit comical here. for minimal wind on the moon, this flag seems to be flapping quite badly out of its, what you would hope, pristine display for such a monumental occasion.. www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Good find. No doubt it's been tampered with. I put a side by side comparison together.

www.snapdrive.net...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If you blow up the picture enough you will realize that there is a similarly angled shadow on the right inner edge of a number of footprints.
It is just the shadow of a small ridge of dirt.

The shadow you pointed out only looks wrong in relation to the shadow of the rover. Which when the other shadows are taken into account appears to have been painted in in the wrong direction. About 45 degrees rotation too far clockwise to the rover.

But not all the shadows on the ground are in the same direction either.
It's almost as if there are different light sources just off camera.

I am not sure if the picture is a composit with different lighting sources, or just staged with multiple light sources. But it looks wrong to me. But I am no expert. Maybe I am just wrong. What do you think?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mindping

The flapping flag is not the only problem, notice the tripod behind the flag and to the right does not cast a shadow, while the flag pole does.
How the hell did they manage that?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Its part of the shadow of the rover, but there is a down slope that is blocking a part of it from the cameras perspective, making it appear as though it’s a separate shadow by itself.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Thanks Defcon!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I respectfully disagree.

You can see in this example there is no account for the shadow from the rover, the highest peice of the rover is accounted for below the shadow..
noahswitzer.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BRQuick

Your side by side rocks, what I notice most prominently is the shadow in the top picture is from the Astronaut! In the bottom picture the shadow as moved in to the foreground a bit ( like the astronaut took a few steps to the bottom right) however the astronaut is far from matching his shadow -- hes behind the rover.. the alterations to the picture removed the Astronaut, but forgot his shadow??

looks at BRQuicks side by side (besides from the obvious rock missing you circled) and in the top pic you can see our mysterious shadow has a owner! look at the bottom pic and the owner refuses to stick to the laws of light physics! Shame shame NASA!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Yeah I see that now on the bigger photos.
It is rather odd.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Yeah I do see a shadow, much more faint on the tripode tho..

I dont think my shadow is from the ridge, that would place the angles oddly, plus the ridge would have moved forward a few feet to account for the shadows movement.

The shadow is actually from a Astronaut that has been removed from the pic, look at the side by side That BRQuick posted. You can see where the shadow comes from in the top frame..

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
if you reverse the frames in the side by side, Put the frame on top where the shadow is close to the ridge and the astronaut is behind the rover.

Then the frame with the astronaut on the right side of the rover -- my spiderman Venom theory fits! The black ooze is about to seep in thru his shoe!

Timewise the shadow moves closer to the astronaut out of the crater when the frames are reversed!

Which can segway into Cyberbian's point with odd angled shadows, those are baby Venoms!

Edited for the thought of... Which is a simpler explaination, the shadow seperating from the body, it being an attacking alien life form, or photo alterations..

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
My final presentation, these are my decision makers.. I am 99.9% sure, loss of .1% because I simply wasn't there.

NASA ALTERED (Clone Stamping) CONFIRMED -- Removal of Astronaut from picture???

What confuses me is the missing rock, were they starting to remove the shadow but got side tracked??
1. clone stamp usage -- 4 dots at base of hill behind the missing rock
B. clone stamp usage -- the little sea horse heads as I would call them on the hillside behind missing astronaut
3. extreme streaking throughout sections
Lastly the shadow has moved - its not from a hill or landscape
P.S. The shadow of the rover is the same in both picture, even tho there is an Astronaut stanging in arms reach BEHIND The rover, I cant find his shadow!! *** I edited again in lue of this... I THINK THE ASTRONAUT BEHIND(left of) THE ROVER HAS NO LOCATABLE SHADOW -- He was inserted into the background!!! my heads starting to hurt looking at these sets up pics...***

I think this proves there was an extra person standing in the frame behind the rover!! ( the near parallel black lines show where another person should be standing to create the shadow ) so they had to remove the guy by the crater???

Or "I THINK THE ASTRONAUT BEHIND(left of) THE ROVER HAS NO LOCATABLE SHADOW -- He was inserted into the background!!!"

Either way... I am SURE there was editing done here by NASA to conseal something?? Anyone got ideas what I'm missing from here?

[edit on 11-6-2008 by mindping]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
These panoramic pictures are actually several pictures that are stitched together. So, what probably happened was that the astronaut near the rover was standing and casting the "mystery" shadow on one frame and had moved position by the time he was photographed with the rover in another frame.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

I am sorry I was editing my last post, so you might have missed my new thoughts.. Your answer has passed my mind.. I have trouble finding the Astronauts shadow as he was behind the rover. The panoramic thought wouldn't account for that. Also the stitching of the pans can be gauged off of the central + in the middle of most 'frames', agreed? An idea can be thought about the distances between the anomalies and could a stitch cause them? In these pictures they are spread too far apart for me to think that, but not far enough to be another stitch..

The clone stamping 2 times on the seahorse heads could be due to that, and reaching for more of devils advocate we could contribute the 4 dots to it too? I could if they lined up where stitching should be! but they are too far apart from each other to be stitched frame edges? plus I still cant find a difference in the rovers shadow, when there should be one from the guy standing to the left of it....

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I just took a look for pan stitching

Lets use the 4 dots on the right that I circled 3 posts ago, and the 2 sea horse heads on the hill I circled, for reference.

Had both those anomalies occurred due to a .. perhaps single but wide .. stitch? Look just to the left of the 4 dots, you see a series of 3 rocks going vertical? Those rocks would be effected by the stitch, they are dead center between our 2 anomalies.. agreed?

The 3 rocks are not anomalies and are not effected by the stitching, they exist identically in the good photo..

Look closely at the shadow of the Radar Dish from the rover.. the Highest part.. It is so perfectly intact, not a anomaly from the stitch work-- yet, per the shadow a astronaut was removed due to stitching error, and just 6 inches away is a intact shadow of the astronauts foot?? but the foot, leg, body, head, all missing? Your a disinformation government plant huh?
I cant contribute it to stitch work, its not consistent vertically along where a stitch should be either.. a bit of common thinking rule that out for me.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Also, look at the image of the Astronaut behind the rover, there is a square under the camera where it looks like you can see right through his leg.

edit- nevermind, I think it is a reflection.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by hoppy]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Looking at the missing shadow of the guy standing behind(left of) the rover.

Looking at the shadow of the picture with him to the right of the rover, we can get an idea of what his shadow should cast..ALSO looking at the way the TOP of the shadow has a distinctive double spike look to it (due to the helmet, then a gap, then the backpack)? Find that feature near our rover with the frame of the guy standing to the left or behind rover..That distinctive double spike is nowhere near the rover, when it REALLY should be!

Looking between his left foot and the back tire of the rover we can see his shadow is not falling left or right of his leg..

Looking as far behind the rover as he appears, his shadow should not be falling INTO the shadow from the rovers body, but more-so out back along side the radar dish pole shadow-- not there!

Looking at the alignment of the shadow from the radar dish.. the shadow of the guy should be falling right NEXT to the dish, a bit lower.. but I cant find it.. The shadow of the dish mount and such look identical to the other pic of when hes not behind the rover..

From the missing shadow to the left, to the 4 dots on the right, thats 50' of stitching and 2 central + camera markings the stitch effect would have to be from.. and VERY selective, most other details are intact...

that guy is a ghost...
Wow now my head hurts more, I hope someone can follow along with that.. internos is it? I heard he was good..

I just added a thick GREEN line (above pic) where a MAJOR shadow is missing

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I've read or heard reports of Astronauts who were on missions but were not known to the public to be. Perhaps the mystery man is him? Also this photo has been heavily masked. If you look at this gamma/contrast adjustment of the photo you can see the square shape of the tape or whatever they used. It left lighter areas in geometrically impossible orientation. Damn Photoshop! Hope this photo works

i96.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by human8

yeah I see what your saying.. this photos been thru allot over the years it seems!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join