It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you feel like on the 12/20/2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ok we've all heard about what might happen in 2012, I was just wondering about
those of us that think its possible that something might happen, how will you feel the day before the big day Dec 20th in that faithfull year, will you be scared? Are you looking forward to this day, waiting for it anxsiously... personally i think that something might happen but dont know if its good or bad.. Could it be a great awakening, or maybe a catastrophic event?

Here is what people think that might happen...

We Have the poleshift that scientists say might happen
DD87XsLPYFY

Theres the planet x theory
__k7hC_E08Y

Theres the theory the annunaki our real creators will return
---ASYUpsJg

The Assension theory, return to higher consciousness
T3I5SlId5Ds

Ok these are not my views, to be honest i think it could be any one of these, Im just going to have to wait and see..

What are your views?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Oh God sorry, messed up on the video numbers, tryna sort it

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I don't know what will happen, no one does, but I think that day is going to be a bit eerie for everyone, whether they believe something will happen or not. Media will hype it so much that everyone on the planet will feel the ominous bit behind it.

On a side-note, if the planet X theory is correct, we'll know very shortly whether or not it is, which means that realistically, 12/20 is only the day it ends, while everything before hand is the true scariness. Either way, the holidays are going to be strained that year.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Warm and cosy in my cave.

Im going deep under ground and sitting this one out - I jest with you not.

High up, out the way, deep under ground. Best place to be if TSHTF.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I will be at a killer party somewhere I am sure. I feel that it is the best option.

If it is the end of all things, you would want a stiff drink anyway. If it is the coming of a new age of unity, enlightenment and gum drops, you are going to want a drink to celebrate. If nothing goes down and it is just another day...then humanity is going to want to get drunk and laugh at itself.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spines

Ill drink to that!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I like that - "Apocalypse Party"

Maybe we should have new years early that year

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I'm not sure exactly how bad the partying will be but I'll probably wake up the next morning

Thinking Damn it!
I'm still here it's all still here!
Iraq, Iran, Israel, my bills!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
how will you be feeling on 12/22/2012 if nothing happens?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
12/21/2012 - is the date of my 24th birthday
I'll be living it up on the 20th!

Honestly though; I hope something does happen, I can't wait...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If we are asked to:

join the Galatic Federation - GREAT
become "higher beings" - GREAT
Pretty much anything along those lines that is positive - GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!
but...if something negative happens...like the NWO or real "evil" aliens killing us off...not so great. I am dreading scenerios like that.

I just want some idea. Postive or negative? Ya know? There are so many conflicting theories that is it hard to make sense of everything. I find myself in full blown panic sometimes. I can't remember who it was (sorry), but someone posted on a thread not too long back about how we don't know what is going to happen so just enjoy the days you have. That person was so right and life should be lived like that no matter what (regardless of 2012)...I just can't always adhere to it.

Sometimes I wish I never stumbled upon 2012. From there my interest of aliens and government conspiracies grew. Maybe I was better off being ignorant to this.

Then again, maybe me knowing that there is some slight possibility the government is purposely plotting 2012 might help me. Who knows.

Sorry, I am going off on tangents here.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
isnt 2012 supposed to be the END of the apocolypse or whatever? if thats the case shouldnt most of us be worried about even making it to 2012?

there is some big stuff headed down the pipe at us right now, i think ill be happy just to be around by then.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
OK FYI:

the poleshift, annunaki, and Nibiru (planet X) can all really be lumped into one.

because it is theorized that Nibiru will come close tot he earth causing a pole shift, it is also said the the Anunaki actually live on planet X.

now, there is also the theory that this is the day of the rapture (from what I have read at certain.... albeit crazy sounding, websites.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
My plans for 12/20/2012 are to get my concealed gun permit renewed and my drivers license renewed as they boy expire that year.

I will also be celebrating the fact that I am still alive at the age of 65 as I will be in 2012. Hopefully I will be riding my motorcycle sometime during that day.

I will also be praying for all the people that have succumbed to the 2012 myth.

All in all I will be feeling pretty darn good as Christmas is my favorite time of the year.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
My plans for 12/20/2012 are to get my concealed gun permit renewed and my drivers license renewed as they boy expire that year.

I will also be celebrating the fact that I am still alive at the age of 65 as I will be in 2012. Hopefully I will be riding my motorcycle sometime during that day.

All in all I will be feeling pretty darn good as Christmas is my favorite time of the year.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

I would like to be as calm as you, dizziedame, but for some reason I can't. It has gotten to me.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Faith628]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Forgive me for being ignorant, but could someone enlighten me as to just what is so special about that particular date??

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
They say the Mayan calendar ends on Dec 23 2012 and then reign of the Antichrist begins, but maybe three days before the dead in Christ will rise and those Believers that are alive will meet with them in the air ( starship) and be with Jesus Christ forever. I did this to get at a possible date for the rapture( acenssion)change the date 2012 and change it to 12/20/2012. Another thing to watch for is the return of Nibruri(Woodworm) in 2012? I fear 2008 is the last year of calm.Another interesting fact Israel, Jesus said that once that nation is restablished that generation will not past away. The psalms state that a generation ( lifespan of mankind is 70 or 80 yrs) I believe this represents a generation. we have maybe 20 yrs or 10 yrs left before the world as we know it today is gone and renewed with a new heaven and a new earth. The Greys and Reptiles and Fallen Angels are the Demons of Hell. God help us as we go thru these tribulations coming to our planet.

Blessings and Grace >SNIP<

[Mod edit to remove personal info]

[edit on 7/2/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, if the last 12/20 was any indication, I'll probably be pretty dang tired. Other than that, eagerly looking forward to the new End of the World or whatever predictions we'll have. Well, the first week or so of them. After that they get stale and rehashed. No ammount of seasoning can revive them after that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join