It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you feel like on the 12/20/2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
How will I feel?
What will be will be....I could cross the road tomorrow and get hit by a car and die...we never know whats in store for us...I believe our life is planned out for us in advance before we are even born..so if the world ends on that date then it was meant to be,we have no control.....you cannot predict the future,we have passed many dates where the world is supposed to end..so for me if I am still around,I will be just carrying on as normal..

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I will feel exactly as I have always felt. And that is none of your concern. But if what you mean is , will I allow the possible events of the immediate future, to have a crushing and oppressive effect on me ? No. There are no evils that cannot be defeated, there are no enemies that cannot be slain. If I am injured and survive, I will kill my attacker. If he kills me I forgive him. This is the way of honour. The fundamental things of life will remain , until the last breath exits the last human alive.
If there is a devastation, then all we can do is stand against it , and take it like the survivors we are. The black death , the plauges , bird flu, two world wars, and every sort of geological danger we have over come.
We dont die so easy , and there is nothing to fear from death in any case.
Whether the end will be biblical , or extra terrestrial... we will meet it with two fists each , two feet each , and all the weapons at our disposal. The outcome is irrelavent. Only the way the battle is fought is relavent.
If however there are positives to come , I welcome that whole heartedly . We could use a good alternative to IKEA furniture , and I always wondered what other beings would need from a three piece sofa set!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'm sure I'll feel like an old man,I'll be closing in on 60,plus these aches and pains will no doubt get worse,so like any other day just a few years older

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I will feel highly amused at all those that wrongly chose to believe in this tripe!

The same thing will happen in 2012 that happened on 01/01/2000, the start up of the Hadron Collider and 14/10/08 (GFL Mothership).

Absolutely nothing!

How much useless fear mongering must we endure before people finally get the message? All these doomsdayers are quickly becoming passé and ultimately laughable.

The only thing that will happen is unmeasurable book sales and profits for 2012 authors - milking the usual suspects (the gullible) for all it's worth.

IRM

[edit on 24/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I will be happily preparing for xmas with my loving family.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ha ha ha. How will I feel 12/20/2012?

I will feel extremely grateful and smug that I am still alive. I'll be looking at 65 years on this ball of dirt.

If my pains get any worse by then I won't need to renew my drivers license that runs out in 2012. I'll be paying someone to drive me around.

My youngest grandchild will be getting her drivers license and my first great grandchild will be starting school.

By then I hope to have the computer of my dreams with a 60" monitor on the wall in front of my warming, vibrating soft easy chair with my personal robot making sure my tea never runs out.

I will be even more grateful if the love of my life is sitting beside me.

I do not fear the reaper.

PS: I will probably spend all of 12-20-2012 posting and reading on ATS.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have learned never to plan on the future.. you never know what it will bring.
I have no idea where I will be, but I will be anxious to see if there was anything to all the historical references to the day. If 2013 arrives without any change.. It may just be the biggest disappointment or relief of all time, depending on what one expects to happen. I am hoping that the stories refer to a spiritual elevation or ascension. If thats the case I am not sure how visible the effects will be to anyone but those affected.

I guess it is a wait and see. I don't know that anything at all will happen but I do have hopes that if something does it is positive.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm not sold on the 2012 evidence. However, for arguments sake assuming things pan out in that direction:

a) Hoping that its an ascension and not a regression into the stone-age.
b) Happy that something momentous is happening in my lifetime.
c) Sad for obvious reasons.

If it looks like an immediate extinction, or our "friends" from beyond aren't sporting hawaiian shirts, I'll definately arm myself with all manner of weaponry. I'd like to go out with a bang.

Assuming its a polar-shift. I'll be heading a shack here in the alps.

If nothing truly happens, which is my guess, I'll be throwing a party something fierce.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
On a side-note, if the planet X theory is correct, we'll know very shortly whether or not it is, which means that realistically, 12/20 is only the day it ends, while everything before hand is the true scariness. Either way, the holidays are going to be strained that year.

We will?
Great news

Oh wait a sec... WHO's theory of Planet X are we going by?

Well that is just the problem the story keeps changing.

The dates for its arrival... look around the web

2003 Zeta talk
2009 [not sure where that came from]
2012 based on Sitchins orbital calculations
2013 to 2017ish Bob Dean based on a new birth of Jesus date
2085 Sitchin says this is the earliest that the Annunaki will come by
2230 Ascension. (see post below by azurite)

2900 Ad Sitchins latest revision in "End of Days"

What Nibiru is

Its a Planet
Its a Dwarf Star
Its a Dwarf Star with a Planet
Its a Dwarf Star with several planets

2012... Mayan calendar tied into Nibiru Who started that? Not Sitchin..
2012... "we will be crossing the Galactic Plane" Wrong we did that 2 million years ago and are currently 50 light years above the rim
2012... the day when the Sun blocks the Center of the Galaxy... astrological significance. Okay sounds plausible... but how does that end the days?

I am sure there are more...

How is anyone supposed to believe any of this when the people telling us the 'truth' can't give us the same story?

The binary star is plausible... but so far other than the 'flicker' in the path of the two Pioneer spacecraft there is no sign of a gravity anomaly big enough to account for it. Problem is the two craft went in OPPOSITE directions

[edit on 24-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I have learned never to plan on the future.. you never know what it will bring.

It is always wise to prepare for the future... and have a 'plan B' just in case

An example... you live in a City that is 15 Feet below sea level with only piles of sand between you and the ocean..

A good plan would be to own a boat and park it in your back yard..

Plan B would be learn to swim

If 2013 arrives without any change.. It may just be the biggest disappointment or relief of all time,

Well I am making plans for December 31st 2012 to have a grand New Years bash here in Vegas so we can sit and laugh at all the sheeple that have fallen for the never ending supply of the next "This will happen on this date" stories.

Heck the Law of Averages should have come into play by now... you scream the "Sky is Falling" often enough surely sooner or later 'something' will happen and you get to say "See I told you so"

The beautiful thing about my plans for the party is I don't need a "Plan B"

Just in case the world ends before that date, I won't have to pay the bill

But if the party goes through and nothing has happened... No one ever will be trusted again with "the next dooms day date"

Or will they?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
you have to understand how particle spin works to understand this comment but... for some this time period will look no different than the day or year before for others they will be aware of the ascension process and they will be existing at a different rate of particle spin which means their reality will be much different than others. this is NOT an easy thing to talk about, if you are really seeking the truth, b/c to understand it fully there is a lot to get your mind around first. alot of technical info regarding how reality naturally functions etc.

the year 2012 is an approximate date of a cycle change. it is actually occuring between 2012 and 2017. it's a process not a single day. there are 222 years left before this cycle finishes and the gates are closed to and from earth in other words quarantine.

below are some links you can check out if interested. There are 3 definitions here regarding ascension and starfire.

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by azuriteit's a process not a single day. there are 222 years left before this cycle finishes and the gates are closed to and from earth in other words quarantine.

Okay so Ascension then is 222 years away making it 2230...

Thanks I will add that figure to my list

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

lol good point. more specifically I meant that I don't "count" on anything to happen. I try to be prepared for just about anything but I never really count on it.
Ya I have a plan b and c and d....

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Ya I have a plan b and c and d....

Well if you study history... plan A NEVER works...

So go straight to plan B

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I usually dont get rattled by all the doomsday hooplah that comes around at least once every couple years. I imagine i would fancy a nice high rise hotel with a balcony and a nice pinot so i can watch the sheeple and the sky while pointing and laughing.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I will be looking forward to celebrating Christmas with my family. Honestly though, from what I understood the Mayan calendar doesn't end, just this cycle. I think people are just wanting to cash in on the whole Doomsday thing. I will admit I was kind of worried on Dec. 31 1999, but nothing happened. I won't fall for the whole doomsday thing again. I don't think anyone can predict the end of the world and who knows if it will ever end!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I will feel like the Mayan calendar has just ended and start
worrying about Tesla's dire predictions.

I came across some astounding predictions in Tesla material that
can put all the dreaded future predictions to shame as he predicts
even more terrible times:

A MACHINE TO END WAR by Nikola Tesla
A Famous Inventor, Picturing Life 100 Years from Now, Reveals an
Astounding Scientific Venture Which He Believes Will Change the
Course of History

Liberty, February 1937 by Nikola Tesla as told to George Sylvester Viereck

The year 2100 will see eugenics universally established. In past ages, the law governing the survival of the fittest roughly weeded out the less desirable strains. Then man's new sense of pity began to interfere with the ruthless workings of nature. As a result, we continue to keep alive and to breed the unfit. The only method compatible with our notions of civilization and the race is to prevent the breeding of the unfit by sterilization and the deliberate guidance of the mating instinct, Several European countries and a number of states of the American Union sterilize the criminal and the insane. This is not sufficient. The trend of opinion among eugenists is that we must make marriage more difficult. Certainly no one who is not a desirable parent should be permitted to produce progeny. A century from now it will no more occur to a normal person to mate with a person eugenically unfit than to marry a habitual criminal.

Hygiene, physical culture will be recognized branches of education and government. The Secretary of Hygiene or Physical Culture will he far more important in the cabinet of the President of the United States who holds office in the year 2035 than the Secretary of War. The pollution of our beaches such as exists today around New York City will seem as unthinkable to our children and grandchildren as life without plumbing seems to us. Our water supply will he far more carefully supervised, and only a lunatic will drink unsterilized water.

Sounds like we need a new planet.
But the Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspirators have the Tesla space ship.
Do they plan to wreck this planet and take off for greener planets?
And leave us behind.
I don't think the saucer people will find a new planet Earth.
So.
Not to fear...the Illuminati will still be here coming up with more evil
I ideas to make Earth the h_ll hole of the universe.

That Tesla.. and he never gave a hint he was making a space craft.
Hard to believe.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If there will be a drastic and serious threat on that date, then there is nothing that you or anyone else will be able to do so you might as well make peace with yourself and with whatever you believe in before it's too late.

If nothing happens, then I'll feel invincible because that's the only date I'm taking serious as of right now. Don't mess with the Mayans.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Regardless of what 21-12-2012 really holds, if I am still alive on that day (and there is no reason to think I won't be), I plan on doing whatever it is that I'm supposed to be doing that day. Even if it means talking about Planet X, the Asteroid, the Mayans, etc. I will still have a circle of friends that I keep in contact with, as well as the Family members I have, to interact with in my daily travails.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
I like that - "Apocalypse Party"

Maybe we should have new years early that year

Very good idea all ATS'ers that are not in hiding should have a online party i'll suggest it to the mods 3 years early

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join