It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan maxwell says his life is in danger...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo

Jordan Maxwell is the most shallow conspiracy theorist on the planet.
And I love conspiracies and have studied many.

I have heard others say the same thing. For myself, I have to agree. I have watched and listened to many a video. The guy's information is surface level at best. The Fetch over at "the Illuminatus Observor does a far better job boring down into the meanings of symbols than Maxwell ever has, and Fetch is willing to expose the frauds of what he terms "the Construct".

Maxwell sounds silly. If he is such a good guy at what he is doing, the brotherhood would protect him, and seeing how he has no concrete insider knowledge, the negative powers are not going to be so compelled to kill the guy either.

Why waste their time and inject risk when the target is such a low level fruit as is Maxwell? He aggregates knowledge (to his credit), but he has no real comprehensive insights into the symbols nor has been able to put together a comprehensive structure as to what the Illuminati might have in play.

And his paranoid victim schlub routine is getting real old.
He needs to shut up and learn more about his subjects.

Better to play on the naive "conspiracy crowd". He should take note. The NSA essentially spies on everyone. Go figure out how to get control of the forces that enable it and then I would believe that one is at risk of bodily harm.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join