It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America needs to leave the world alone...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
islamic terroism started growing when america installed the shah of iran, both the cia and ron paul themselves have admitted to this

'we are being attacked because we are over there' - ron paul

and of course he is right, it's a no brainer

even that x commander who was on colbert said 'sometimes when an innocent civilian in a muslim country dies because of maybe a missfire of either bullets or missiles, their families tend to get very angry'

what is more surprising though is that the people do nothing

they sit by and allow their country to have been hijacked by a dictator

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sacerd

Most Americans absolutely want isolationism. That may be a little hard though when the bilderbergers hold a meeting in Virginia and it is leaked that the they were discussing chipping Americans. Shortly after the meeting the dollar had a rebound. America could vanish tomorrow and the world would have as many if not more problems than it does now. If Americans can be forced to recieve slave chips then so much the worse for poor people living in poor countries. The scape goating of America is most helpful to the real slave masters.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sacerd

Its not that simple for america to stand alone my friend....we have too many ties to Great Britain...they kind of own our country. I mean really, who do you think owns the Federal Reserve to which America owes its entire debt to?

EDIT: I realize I should back that statement up:

The Federal Reserve's close relationship with the Bank of England and other major central banks has been enhanced through periodic meetings at the Bank for International Settlements in Basel since 1963. But it has been over only the past quarter century, with the emergence of regular meetings of the finance ministers and central bankers of the Group of Five, and later the Group of Seven, that interactions between the Federal Reserve and the British Treasury and other major finance ministries have taken on special importance.

But the Federal Reserve's association with Britain's monetary authorities goes back even further. The tie between the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve was cemented during the 1920s in that extraordinary relationship between Benjamin Strong, the President of the New York Federal Reserve Bank, and Montague Norman, the Governor of the Bank of England. Their correspondence yields quite fascinating insight into the way they interpreted events that are now important history. The ties developed then between the Federal Reserve and British monetary authorities endure to this day.

Source: www.federalreserve.gov...

[edit on 6/14/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

[edit on 6/14/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sacerd

Yes, it's true what you propose that America should leave the World alone, how true....but it may just also be true to investigate as to how and why America keeps getting caught with it's Finger in other people's Pies.

Try reading this article to find out : www.vialls.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sacerd

That is like a child trying to ignore his family....
Thats all I have to say to this crap.

will it work?, no. We live on the same planet, deal with reality. Please do take time to think how silly to even question a vision like that in a world.. I find it so degrading to answer this post tbh.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
There is no such thing as America anymore...
...Say your last goodbys now or forever hold your peace.

But that's the coward's way out...Through apathy resulting from looking at the horrendous odds in a given situation. After all, if it weren't for the desperate heroes & patriots battling against insurmountable odds, we'd never have the legends that keep us enthralled around the campfires time & time again, would we?

Originally posted by sacerd
We have already seems the loss of power amongst the states which in my opinion was the biggest mistake America has ever made.

Well, for the most part that's true, but I begin to see a little ray of hope. Look at what [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread363374/pg1[/url] is doing. Originally, the Civil War was about States trying to secede from the Union, but if "We the People" could get our States to regain their power of sovereignty back, then the Federal Government will have to abide by the Powers & limitations delegated by the Constitution. Instead of the United States of America, we could once again be the States United of America.

Once that's accomplished, then the Federal Government can once again be rebuilt on the principles from which it was founded. From that point, we can deal with the rest of the world as a Nation Under Just Laws should do instead of being a large group of criminal thugs picking everybody's pockets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join