It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush haters unite! GOOO Kerry beat Bushwacker.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Now that I have been unjustly demonized, prey tell.

Why are you proud to be a Dem.

This is an honest question, not a bait.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
KJ, you're a duck. But it was a thread retort in general, not towards you specificaly.

You shouted to the heavens that any abortion is murder & chastised a poster for using "Thank God" & "pro-choice" in the same sentence. HELLO? It's tough stuff for topic material. But, I'vee seen the evil manifested in men who grew up unwanted.

The rest? The facts support it.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
KJ, you're a duck. But it was a thread retort in general, not towards you specificaly.

You shouted to the heavens that any abortion is murder & chastised a poster for using "Thank God" & "pro-choice" in the same sentence. HELLO? It's tough stuff for topic material. But, I'vee seen the evil manifested in men who grew up unwanted.

The rest? The facts support it.

I shouted to the heavens? Actually, I never claimed in this post that abortion was murder, although I think it is.

I mearly claimed it to be funny that one would use God and pro-choice in the same sentance.

Also, if I "chastised" someone, they would know it friend. It would not be some passing comment.

Define a duck for me though. Please, tell ME how I am, since you guys seem to be the authority about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer
I will not be voting for Vietnam war criminal scum over Bush.

How exactially is he a war criminal? Didn't he win a metal for bravery over there??

So you are going to blame the soljer for fighting in a war he was forced to? You have got to be kidding, Kerry didn't start the Vietnam war, the CIA did. Kerry didn't start the war, the Millitary Industrial Complex did. Who is more tied into the CIA and Millitary Industrial Complex? Wasn't Bush Sr. the DIRECTOR of the CIA? If you ask me, the same group of Cronies that started that war, are in power right now.(Starting more wars)

Bush is a big business man, the biggest industry in America is Defense (Building Bombs). That industry laggs when there are no wars to fight.(People to drop bombs on)

YEEAAA GO BUSH, GO WAR!!!!!! I LOVE KILLING!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The CIA did? Perhaps I should go re-read history, but we took over from the french representing the UN, who subsequently screwed up the whole situation.

Yes, Kerry "received a Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V, and three awards of the Purple Heart for his service in combat."

But he joined, he was not forced to go. I respect him in that he questioned why we were there when he got back.

I do not respect the fact that he is a Catholic, yet is for women's rights. That does not even seem possible and shows his proclivity to set aside his personal beliefs for the cause of the day.

Gumption is my beef with Kerry.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If Bush is re-elected, I'd imagine we'd soon see an attack that would make 911 look tame...

If Bush is re-elected, the world image of the US will be even more tarnished than Bush made it... I'd suspect more Americans travelling abroad will claim to be Canadian....

If Bush is re-elected, we'll only see escalated hatred and warfare in the middle east...

If Bush is re-elected, we'll only see increased Big Brother laws, less freedoms, and more increased steps to the NWO...

If Bush is re-elected, we'll see more heat between us and NK, meaning more heat between the two remaining superpowers....China and the US....

For THESE reasons, I cannot vote for Bush, and must vote for ANYONE who has a snowball's chance in hell of beating him....

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
There have been other threads where you've been a vocal Anti-Choice advocate.
At this point off the top of my head, I can't recall your position on the fake wars and inflated Boogeymen without backtracking, so that why I only commented on what I could recall.
But if you are in agreement with the BrownShirts on this thread, feel free to include yourself as covered in that retort.
There's no way Iraq was a clear & present danger or even capale of being one, and health care costs suck because of the aforementioned Axis of Evil.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I agree, Iraq was a huge mistake and I said so before we even went.

If anything, fighting the war on terror should be a two pronged effort.

1) stiffle current terroristic activity in and outside the U.S. (aid others to fight it for themselves as well as us)

2) TAKE THE HUGE TARGET OFF OF THE USA. Iraq has painted a bullseye on us that is going to be hard to remove. We also need to let Israel do for itself and stop all funding. Otherwise we will be hated and not trusted. How can we be trusted to mediate peace when we support one sides military industrial complex?

As for Abortion, yes, I am pro-life, but that does not make me a Nazi. I am also against the death penalty. The preservation of life is a unilateral choice for me.

As for the environment. Bush has really screwed the pooch there, and I for one, am a conservative who is for environmental protection (although it will be a painful and slow process).

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
On the stated, except for a woman's choice.
Israel, being in the top 5, some say #3, Weapons producers in the world, does not need $millions a day from the US as welfare, because they're poor choices have no consequence with the gravy train still rolling non stop.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well, abortion is a touchy subject, and the debate is funny now.

Pro-life and pro-choice are not even having the same debate.

Pro-life- fighting for the lives of the unborn

Pro-choice- fighting for the rights of women to use their bodies.

The debate has become conveluded in that pro-lifers call pro-choice advocates murderers, which is majoritivey untrue and a nasty thing to say.

Pro-choice folks want us to believe that pro-lifers are for subjugation of women and their rights, which again is untrue.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady LilyWhat's wrong with government health care? We need a national health care plan!

problem is its no better in countries with such programs and infact its getting worse, ideal wise it seems good but in reality has gone horribly wrong in europe and canada.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Gazrok, i had to respond to your post.
if bush wins we'll have another attack?
what about the multiple previous attacks weve suffered? multiple embassies, the uss cole, the first trade cntr bombing? taking of hostages in iran, pan am 103? You think Bush was responsible for those too eh?

bush wins, the us image will be tarnished?
Hmm more so than countries for over 30 yrs chanting "DEATH TO AMERICA?" i think it was tarnished before he got there...the plans for 9-11 were in motion before bush even won the first time.

bush = big brother?
Big Bro is comming unless we citizens really get busy...one way or another its comming and I hold BIG CORPORATIONS as accountable as the GOV for this trend. (pee in a cup to get a job lately? the GOV didnt say i was guilty before innocent there...BIG COMPANIES DID

Bush will aggravte the n. korea situation, thus china too?
China makes WAY TOO MUCH $$$$$ from trade with the USA than it does with n korea....i doubght that they would trade that small failing dictatorship for the vast wealth we are helping them make...its way more in their interest to work with the us than n.korea and they know it

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
KJ,
attacking Iraq was NOT a mistake...ITS ABOUT TIME the US stood up to bullys and thugs, and those that threaten us or our allies, weather they can actually carry out that threat or not. (IRAQ had the entire UN fooled intelligence wise too you know, that and 12 yrs of flipping the worl the finger on the multiple sanctions levied thru time BY THE UN...its abpout time ENFORCMENT OCCURED.) Iraq was the weakest link in the mideast network of state sponsored terror (yes sadam was paying hezbola families of suicide bombers) he was also a wake up call for countries that want to oppose the us...hello mr ghadafi...shortly after he UNDERSTOOD that we indeed WOULD push back.
TAKE THE TARGET OFF THE US?!?!?!
I think all the prior terror attacks against our embassies and uss cole, first trade center bombing, and beriut lebbanon bombings showed us that the target on the USA has been there for a long time before bush got there. WAKE UP!!! ps, im not voting for bush, but geeze...these problems have been festering for a long time, our GOV has known about it....and the policy of laying there and DOING NOTHING SERIOUS HAS ENDED!!!! YEAH!!!!!

<< 1   >>

join