It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bush haters unite! GOOO Kerry beat Bushwacker.

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well now all the people in the world who have any common sense know who to vote for. John Kerry. Tell your momma, your brothers, sisters, the aunts, uncles and dogs to VOTE KERRY!
I also would like to know what chance do you think he has. The democrats won the popular vote last year and it was only 200 or so votes that put bush over the top in florida anyways. So cosidering what a horrible president he is surely even the Hunchback of Norte Dame could win against bush. Hell even arlnold swarchenwhatever could if he was running and a democrat. GOOO KEERRYY




posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I will not be voting for Vietnam war criminal scum over Bush.



posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Go KERRY?!?! You have got to be kidding.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
You all will be eating your words when kerry is president next year. To many people hate bush and since when is kerry a war criminal?



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Bush changed the mood of whole world, he has no idea how to manage economy and is setting up everything for WW3.
I liked Howard Dean.. too bad he wont run. Kerry just seems like lesser of two evils.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I will say that John Kerry (on paper) has some really good ideas, but I can not vote for him for a couple reasons.

1) He's pro-choice
2) I totally disagree with his views on the healthcare industry. America is leading the world in healthcare innovation, but we carry the burden of R&D as well. Fighting to keep health care cost down could restrict R&D in a major way, yet he thinks we need MORE R&D. It makes no sense.
3) I think Universal Health Care is a bad idea, and could function well for a while, but lead to unbelievable government waste.
4) He is a big proponant of Social Spending which I loath with a passion. There are better ways to help people then to give out (fill in the blank). Let the government help people and companies help their own communities.

There are some things I like, like the Native American initiatives and border security, but those precious few could be broken, not to mention I do not trust his resolve.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoppinmad1
You all will be eating your words when kerry is president next year. To many people hate bush and since when is kerry a war criminal?


Im sure I will. And in response to your question, Kerry was the subject of controversy 2 or 3 years back when he was accused of participating in a massacre at a village in Vietnam.

I will never vote for Kerry due to the fact his lax stance on defense spending.

For me it all comes back to that.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I don't klnow too much about Kerry but Bush scares the hell out of me.

What's wrong with being pro-choice? Thank God he is pro choice.

What's wrong with government health care? Do you pay your own medical insurance or does the company you work for pay it? I pay for two people (both on daily meds) and I'm paying $400 a month just for the insurance! We need a national health care plan!

I don't trust Bush. Never have. When you look at 9-11 (all conspiracy theories aside) Bush had a moment when this country was united in a way I have never seen in my 30 something years. So what does he do - starts a freakin' war.

All seriousness aside, doesn't he remind you of Howdy Doody?



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady Lily
I don't klnow too much about Kerry but Bush scares the hell out of me.

What's wrong with being pro-choice? Thank God he is pro choice.

What's wrong with government health care? Do you pay your own medical insurance or does the company you work for pay it? I pay for two people (both on daily meds) and I'm paying $400 a month just for the insurance! We need a national health care plan!

I don't trust Bush. Never have. When you look at 9-11 (all conspiracy theories aside) Bush had a moment when this country was united in a way I have never seen in my 30 something years. So what does he do - starts a freakin' war.

All seriousness aside, doesn't he remind you of Howdy Doody?


No, but you do remind me of an idealist idiot.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady Lily
I don't klnow too much about Kerry but Bush scares the hell out of me.

What's wrong with being pro-choice? Thank God he is pro choice.

Hahaha, you said "thank god" and pro-choice in an affermative way in the same sentence. I feel for you and your folly.

What's wrong with government health care? Do you pay your own medical insurance or does the company you work for pay it? I pay for two people (both on daily meds) and I'm paying $400 a month just for the insurance! We need a national health care plan!

We do NOT need a government health care plan. I pay for my own thanks. 400 a month is nothing, I pay 550 a month for my wife and kids and I am against UHC. From history alone, anyone who looks can see the corruption and massive waste the government racks up. Why would you put your health in their hands?

I don't trust Bush. Never have. When you look at 9-11 (all conspiracy theories aside) Bush had a moment when this country was united in a way I have never seen in my 30 something years. So what does he do - starts a freakin' war.

What would you do? Lie down and die? Perhaps show the world that we are a paper tiger?

All seriousness aside, doesn't he remind you of Howdy Doody?



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Let the venum fly! Just my lowly opinion. Back to lurking mode.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady Lily
Let the venum fly! Just my lowly opinion. Back to lurking mode.


Actually no...

Im sorry I didnt notice you were a new member, Im really sorry mam.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
No venom, just thought it was funny, and I felt for you.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Bush will run this country into the ground, and he will stand on top rich as hell, you watch.



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I keep wanting to know where all of this money is coming from the he is getting?



posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Text

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by Hoppinmad1]



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks Bush will not be re-elected must have some high grade crack coc aine flowing through their system.



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Don't worry about the Reich Wing boys. Look at the Wiemar period of German history, and a movement called the Brownshirt movement. Young ingnorant men are alway troublesome to a country's well being. Particulalry if they wrap themselves up in Fundamentalist perceptions of the world, as our crew of bible-thumpin'-war mongering-Bush-Luvin' funboys here have demonstrated.
Fear of a woman controlling her body?

Fear of falsely inflated enemies, a.k.a the Boogeyman?

Fear of having a much smaller co-pay because the insurance/pharmaceutical/medical Axis of Evil has conditioned them that $900/month COBRA's & $150 a bottle prescriptions & $250 15 minute office visits is the only way for it to be done ?

Fear of what some Ultra Conservative Dark Ages Monk wrote that JAAYZUS would be offended by?



Don't sweat them, just pity them.



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Don't worry about the Reich Wing boys. Look at the Wiemar period of German history, and a movement called the Brownshirt movement. Young ingnorant men are alway troublesome to a country's well being. Particulalry if they wrap themselves up in Fundamentalist perceptions of the world, as our crew of bible-thumpin'-war mongering-Bush-Luvin' funboys here have demonstrated.
Fear of a woman controlling her body?

Fear of falsely inflated enemies, a.k.a the Boogeyman?

Fear of having a much smaller co-pay because the insurance/pharmaceutical/medical Axis of Evil has conditioned them that $900/month COBRA's & $150 a bottle prescriptions & $250 15 minute office visits is the only way for it to be done ?

Fear of what some Ultra Conservative Dark Ages Monk wrote that JAAYZUS would be offended by?



Don't sweat them, just pity them.


Yes, we should all be like you. Besides getting me totally wrong, you make yourself look even dumber than you truely are, which must be hard.

My compliments, I don't even have to insult you, you have done it all yourself.



posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I've never in my life been more proud to be a liberal Democrat than after reading this thread.

Nice job boys. :shk:



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join