It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ On Coast 2 Coast Last Night

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure whats funnier, all the rabid foaming at the mouth religion bashers overreacting that for one night C2C wasn't doom and gloom, or all of the gullible people who didn't realize this was just an actor.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
3 Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. The followers came to Him when He was alone and said, "Tell us, when will this happen? What can we look for to show us of Your coming and of the end of the world?"
4 Jesus said to them, "Be careful that no one leads you the wrong way. 5 Many people will come using My name. They will say, 'I am Christ.' They will fool many people and will turn them to the wrong way.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
3 Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. The followers came to Him when He was alone and said, "Tell us, when will this happen? What can we look for to show us of Your coming and of the end of the world?"
4 Jesus said to them, "Be careful that no one leads you the wrong way. 5 Many people will come using My name. They will say, 'I am Christ.' They will fool many people and will turn them to the wrong way.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
At one point during the show a caller questioned Jesus and tried to test him. Jesus compared it to someone standing up during the musical "cats" and saying those are not cats, those are people.

This was an actor prentending to be Jesus so people could see things from the real "jesus's" point of view.

It was a good show. I like ian. He is not my favorite, but he is ok.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Many will come in my name.....

And I believe Jesus said you would see it from horizon to horizon when he comes, that means in the sky, not on TV or radio......

Thats how you know THIS guy is fake

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Did anyone happen to catch c2c last night, and that

guest Ian (cant stand him) had, JESUS CHRIST?

I am not a religious fanatic and i'm open to different religions, points of vew, spirituality, etc, but this rubbed me the wrong way.

This impostor had all the answers-

Does anyone here feel a little uncomfortable by this character?

I think Ian is detrimental to that show.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by dgtempe]

HAHAHA, just remember one thing,
Every Human World Wide, will see Jesus Christ at the same time.
So if anyone says, come look I want to show you Jesus Christ... it's a lie. period.

I have not read any other post on this thread, just responding to the OP's first post. I'll go back to read the rest later. But I couldn't not telling people that. Maybe it was a divine intervention or something.

Peace out all!

[edit on 17/6/2008 by wyldwylly]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I would be a better candidate than him!

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.

Like others have stated already I hardly believe that he would go on c2c of all things before maybe perhaps performing a miracle.. or making a public appearance .......

Not only that... but there are some seriously messed up things happening right now, maybe... get to work?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Just wanted to note that Ian was among the missing last weekend

They played a re-run.

Poor boy probably could not deal with the complaints!!!

To those who say so what, this was just a show....There arent the 1930's and Ian is NOT Orson Wells.
This man was presented as Jesus Christ, without any litte explanation later that it was Joe Schmoe doing his version of Jesus. I've listened to shows all my life, i love the radio, and there is ALWAYS at the end an explanation of who it is (really)
This is Ians brand of humor and the weekends will now be about religion, because Ian is DETERMINED to do the show HIS way.

Its just not the policy of that show to do things this way, but what really peeved me off was that people were calling and EMOTIONAL to the point where one woman was weeping in the prescense of JESUS CHRIST.

Thats what i did not like.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
did the 'jesus' guy introduce himself?
because if it was the Real one Christ is a title not part of his name
i believe it would be accurate if it were Christ Jesus or Jesus THE Christ.
but if he Is Jesus he could call himself however he wants.
the Messiah would certainly insist on accuracy i am sure, as well as not going by the Anglicized variation of the hebrew or aramaic name- or Would he?
I find this all to odd, was it a joke?

i just read through the thread- it was an actor interesting i caught a rerun- it was well played too.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by fiorano]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I guess no one caught from my previous post that this Jesus has his own radio show every Sunday from the same studio that i think George Noory uses when he’s In L.A. ( George said he knew him as well) and I believe he is going to be syndicated, he’s been doing Jesus for 6 or 7 years now i think

For those of you who have never tuned in, the premise of The Jesus Christ Show, which airs from 6 to 9 a.m. on Sundays, is, in Saavedra’s words: “What if Christ were living in Los Angeles and he had his own advice show?” It is currently KFI’s top-rated weekend program, beating out Matt Drudge’s The Drudge Report.

As if playing Jesus Christ for KFI weren’t confounding enough, Saavedra also switch-hits as the 50,000-watt superstation’s director of marketing. No small task, given that KFI has a reported 1.4 million listeners and is the No. 1 news-talk radio station in America, thanks in part to Rush Limbaugh’s and Dr. Laura Schlessinger’s syndicated shows, as well as morning hosts Bill Handel and John Ziegler, whom David Foster Wallace immortalized in his Atlantic Monthly essay “Host.”

By his own description, Saavedra is a six-foot-four, 240-pound Latino man. A martial artist and former punk rocker, he sports a shaved head, a goatee, earrings and a handful of tattoos.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by moonking]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I too was unimpressed by people crying when they talked to "jesus". Some people are so easily swayed it is sad. I was unaware that this guy does a weekly radio show. I think it would have been beneficial to everyone if there had been a disclaimer at the beggining of each hour. Something like "Tonight we have a Christian expert who will give us insight into what Jesus Christ thinks and how we should understand scripture." They didn't and that unfortunatly left some confused. I appreciated the fact that "jesus" only quoted scripture and stayed on line there. If he would have said "it was rainy that day", or "I really wanted to tell Peter.." etc. , I would have a different view of the show. Take or leave the show, it was interesting none the less.

It is funny that people who will tune in every night to listen to stories about ufos, bigfoot, shadow people and elfs get so worked up when "jesus" is on the radio.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by golfnut

You didnt know about it because nobody mentioned it- at least not until now. They figured they had to, i guess, my guess is they probably have had their hands full since this aired!!

I dont find this amusing at all, and i'm not a jesus freak by any means.

Like i said, they SHOULD have told the audience who it was as the show was ending.
WWJT?
What would Jesus think?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Today (June19) was the first time I heard "Jesus Christ" on the radio with Ian P. from c2c. How very intriguing this "MAN" was. When he was asking (Kelly) questions about her ailing husband shouldn't he already know the answer to the questions? What really bothers me is that (Kelly) was so upset and questioning her faith (even though J.C. says it's alright to question) heck yeah it's right to question, especially when there's some articulate idiot spouting most things we christians already know. When Yashua returns I can GUARANTEE it will not be on the radio "for all shall see him in the air, and all will bow theirs knees, to the KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS" (paraphrasing Revelation). It's just like when you call a psychic (been there done that, STUPID)!!! why don't they already know your name if they are FOR REAL? My thoughts on the REAL son of Yahweh is that he would AT LEAST know your name if you're one of HIS!!! This person needs to be charged with AT LEAST plagerism (sp). Very nice voice, seems to know the Bible well, however SO WILL THE ANTI-CHRIST!!! Yashua said over and over, DON'T BE DECEIVED!!! (This is just one more in a line of the many of deceptions of the LAST DAYS)! Keep you're head (more importantly heart) focused on what is happening around you. THE FATHER bless and keep you all.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I want to start a petition to get Ian off of C2C...

His show with the man claiming to be Jesus Christ was disturbing on so many levels.

If anyone knows of a petition or would be willing to help me get Ian off of C2C let me know.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hello people, the Jesus Christ impersonater is an individual named Neal Sevedra who hosts a show on KFI called.....wait for it......The Jesus Christ Show. he never says he the Jesus, buts responds to callers that say hello and thankyou Jesus.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The man’s name is Neil Saaverda. He has a weekly radio show in LA and it is a call in show. He Does NOT claim to be Jesus, he is doing a Character to help people. He is Not blasphemous, he is well educated on the Bible and answers accordingly. For the one that criticized using scripture in the answers, If you read the Bible you will see that Jesus used scriptures in most of his answers. Read about being tempted in the wilderness. All his answers were scripture.

Neil is not trying to fool anyone, it’s like playing a part, he explains it on his show. He uses scripture and his knowledge of the Bible to try to help people and comfort them.
Why must people criticize what they do not understand.
And to answer one question, I imagine when he meets Jesus, Jesus will tell him, “Well done my good and faithful servant.”

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join