It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ On Coast 2 Coast Last Night

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

That was a great addition to my Tuesday schedule of entertainment. It is always a bad day when I can't laugh at least once.

Thanks Grady.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ian gets a very negative reaction from people because of his personality.

George doesnt have the gift of gab, still, i prefer him over Ian. He comes thru as a holier than thou type character in all his interviews and his guests bite the big one.

If you notice in the past months all he can talk about is the Smiley Face killers, updates, that other guy, DB Cooper- that 's not Coast to Coast material. And now Jesus.

I betcha he's gotten a few emails...One is from me.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ive read some comments and and the first thing that i noticed was the simularity with the reaction of the jews some 2000 years ago--This guy is not JC. The second thing that came to mind was the question when they will give napoleon some air time. I listened to the broadcast and this guy sounds very coherend and who knows maybe he is JC. George Noory answered a comment from a caller the next day who said that this JC-guy is a notorius illuminati. GN said that this was absolutely not true because he knows this new JC and is absolutely sure that his intensions are divine. I also missed the real interesting questions about his background and expected also some more doubting callers. It seems that everything was set to make the interview as pleasant as possible for JC.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ok, I'm a bit confused. Was this (for lack of a better term) a "plot device" to bring to life the Gospels, or was it a guy claiming to BE Jesus Christ?

In other words, was the guy trying to bring to life the Bible by ACTING LIKE he was Jesus, or was he claiming that he IS Jesus?

I hope I made that clear enough.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Jesus is a common first name, maybe the guy decided to change his last name to Christ and cash on it. I want to see how he answers questions about his origins and if he believes he is the same Jesus who died 2000 years ago.

I'd wait to see him walk on water or produce some miracle.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Missed my chance to ask...

"So what do you think of all these people wearing crosses around their necks Lord?"

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
definitely checkin this interview out lol

but honestly tho just for arguments sake

if this really is jesus christ then godda** and holy **** we're really screwed when the best our savior can do is a talk show that over half the people that probably know of this show thinks everyone on the show and everyone who listens to the show are a bunch of foil hat wearing alien fearing conspiracy kooks
great way to sacrifice for the good of mankind tho make yourself look like a ass in front of the world lol

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I think Ian has been put there as a counter balance to George. George believes in the nwo and that 9/11 looks fishy and is pretty much on the good side of many arguments. Ian comes on and essentially debunks stuff and his interviews almost never really get to anything really meaty like real conspiracy because he always gets that kinda whiny tone suggesting that everything is an overreaction and its all very normal or coincidental.

I have never been very religious but even i felt uncomfortable when he kept calling this guy Jesus and not instead introduce him as Jesus then discuss who the real guy is and why he does this instead he really talked to the guy like he was Jesus and it was so weird and creepy especially considering Ian is supposed Christian.

Why not have a scholar on? I don't know everything about Christianity but i don't think many Christians pose as Christ even in jest so i say this guy on the show was probably an actual satanist probably because only a satanist or atheist would pretend they were Jesus daily on a radio show and the guest does btw not just as this guest but he has his own show where he always pretends he's Jesus and with ease too.

Lastly a funny Ian story i heard him one night talk about his dog being sick and he had him put to sleep. What was very odd was he said he video taped the last moments of his dogs face as it died to see if he could see anything i guess godly or a spirit pass. When i heard Ian say that i instantly thought Ian Punnet was psychotic and at the very least is nothing like he portrays.

In conclusion Ian Punnet is one of the worst radio hosts i listen too. I would rather listen to Sean Hannity because at least i know what i'm getting. Bad guests, terrible analysis, nasally voice and all the above things. Judging by all the stuff i read online about him no one likes him so if he is still there and no one likes him then he is there as part of an agenda not for ratings.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Beefcake]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Actually I think what Ian said was that he video taped his dog one last time to remember him before he took him down to be put to sleep , I don’t Imagine a vet would let you video taped a dog being put to sleep for many reasons

I’m amazed that anyone couldn’t see this interview with Jesus Christ for what it was

Q: Does the "Holy Host" really think he is Jesus?

A: No, the host is using interactive radio theater to teach people from all walks of life about the historical person of Jesus Christ.

Anyway I think Neil Saavedra is the Jesus in question

Neil Saavedra's bio

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'm afraid,with Ian on weekends, we will be getting nothing but

religious rhetoric which is NOT what this show is about.

Its unfortunate the producers of the show let him get away with it. Its either religion, or DB Cooper.

I'm sure George is getting all the flack all week for this!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I am a strong believer in Jesus , and I was in shock when I heard
this man claiming to be Christ. It really bothered me alot I tried to send an email with some questions and I still have not gotten a reply . I could'nt believe that people were calling and asking him questions also .
It also bothered me how he claimed that there was no other life out there because if there was he would have had to have been crucified for all of them . There was alot of bs answers I believe he gave , and I hope the people who really think this guy is jesus gets a clue . Ian Punnett should be kicked off the air.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Heard some of it, and I wasn't offended in the leat, but i'm not a Christian... It was as it was supposed to be, entertainment.
Warrior

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You know everyone. One of the things I love about C2C is that NONE of the host JUDGE the guest or the callers in any negative way. They listen and they are truly interested in what people say. They are very understanding of each and every person that is a guest or a caller, no matter how "crazy" they may sound.

Why do some of you try to take that wonderful thing out of the broadcast? Who are you to judge anyone in the C2C "family" including Ian or the guest who calls himself "Jesus Christ"?

I wonder how many of you have called in and I felt you were a total fruitcake and George or Ian or Art have done nothing but listen, understand and put up with some of your ignorance and stupidity.

If you don't like it, don't listen to it and if you choose to listen above all give back to C2C just as much as George and the rest of the C2C host give...give it the same respect it deserves in return by understanding and just listening. I do not speak for George, but I think it would be something along that line that he would truly feel....and maybe say.

“Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return.” - The Bible

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I enjoyed this show very much. I was very interested to hear what Jesus
would have to say to us & it was tremendously heart warming. I did stay
like a kid all my life & refuse to grow up. I think, Jesus never left our planet, he is always here for us and this was the main feeling i got clearly.
Why can't anyone go and play along with something so kind, sweet & caring? There was such high frequencies to be felt, all you had to do is
float with it. Open mindedness brings us much further than this constant
critical tearing apart things. For the first time also Ian did not stutter around, which is always most annoying. This was one of the best shows of
C2C ever. Ian took it to an extreme high. I am very thankful.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Let me say that some folks take Ian the wrong way, he really does not mean to come off as a snotty anal retentive dink, Ian is as nice a person as you'd ever hope to meet.
I think the Jesus Christ was either an actor who has portrayed Jesus, and the Q&A from Ian was perhaps prepared in advance?
Callers?
Easy enough to arrange.
I would have prefered a more polished "shakespearian" sort of delivery, Charleston Heston, now there's a hairy thunderer for you.
Were I to speak with this Christ I'd ask him to recite "The Lord's Prayer" in Hebrew. I'd also want to know how a Nazarite is a jew and not a Nazarine?
Only the tribe of Judah would be jewish right?
I might also ask how come the rightfull inheritors of Moses are robbed of their birthright by Ashekenazim who are not of the house of David.
How is it that Israel exists when it was not established by himself raising the third temple?
Why would he bless that which is prohibited by G*D?
And for whom did he come?
In his own words "I have come for the lost of the house of David, and NONE other".
When the Caananite woman sought healing for her child, The Christ said "would I throw the food of the children of Israel to the dogs?"
Clearly he did not like some people.
It would have been fun to have some merry Rabbi call in with a few shilobeths, and simple questions about Jewish observation days and customs, since Jesus was an observant Jew (he kept kosher).
I too doubt The Christ would refer to works by persons many years after his resurection and return to the house of G*D.
I also believe were this truly The Christ, would not his holiness cause we who heard his words to enter a holy state of rapturous joy approaching the madness of the dervish?
And what of John the Revelator?
Upon the isle of Patmos in dreams and visions he brings mysteries, gives clues, challenges he who hath understanding, to know the number of the beast? Who is this John? The Baptiser had lost his head long before.
And the Apocrophyl books? Surely the Cannon left much to be held sacred by sects and practitioners of a very different form of Christianity.
And why was he always so rude to his Mother, calling her only "Woman".
They said he was a shepard, but in no book of the bible does he watch over a flock. They said he has a carpenter, but no book in the bible refers to any construction he undertook. They said he was a fisherman, but at no time is it recorded that he cast a net.
They said he was a Messiah, and yet he returns only to speak on late night radio, not mounted and trumped in all glory for his own as promised?
They said he was crucified for each of us, this gift of salvation we may accept whether or not we are believers without question as easily as we accept the wisdom of the Tao, or the nether worlds of Don Juan, and the wisdom of Siddartha Guatama? No, it is said that "many will come in my name", I suspect this was just another god with feet of clay, Ian had an unusual show, and it was entertaining, listening with a skeptics ear, was that a Michigan accent?And why did he not once more attempt to gather those "who would not".Nah. Jesus said when he returns every eye will see and every knee will bend, and even those who say maranantha shall tremble in terror in the day of the Lord.Another thing,why wasn't he arrested for shaking Oral Roberts down? Remember? 900 foot Jesus told Oral to raise 8 million or he was going to "call him home"...whoa...protection racket, death threats?Another thing, why wouldn't Oral want to go to heaven?Seems like if he truly believed he couldn't wait to get "called home"?I know if I was talking to G*D and he said come,let us quit this earthly sorrow and return to my heavenly home, where are many mansions,and I have set a place for thee, thou prodigal spirit.Honestly?Were a huge UFO to come to "rapture" the faithfull,I'd suspect it was a meat processing plant,here for the harvest.
The Son of The Morning is the GOD of this world.
!sevas nataS

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
What most here fail to make mention of is the fact that the quality and the originality and wide spectrum of topics covered by C2C has gone the way of the Dodo with the absense of Art Bell. This show will never recover nor will it succeed despite the constant barrage of talking about how the show is coming off in the ratings in this market or that. Our local radio station is even talking about dropping it because the audience is just not there anymore. It has been my experience that when a show starts talking about how well it is doing in the ratings, things are slipping and trouble is around the corner.
I think that C2C used to be better when they covered things like Bigfoot, ghosts, demons, hauntings,etc. The truly paranormal stuff has been relegated to every now and again while George's rants about Mars and the face, UFO's and e.t.'s now dominates the lineup. I have always been one to call them as I see them and in my humble opinion, C2C just doesn't have that same polish as it did when Art was at the helm. The show is often campy and more like a news program than a show about the paranormal which is why I very rarely lisiten anymore.
On the subject of Jesus being interviewed, what did you expect from a free radio show that doesn't come on until midnight (my time)? I watched the Passion of the Christ, I have watched the Ten Commandments and various shows in which Christ has been portrayed by an actor. I don't get too worked up over it because the nature of this show is such that it just made for a normal night on coast to coast and nothing more. Sure, you can critique the guy who played Jesus and bash how he did it but you cannot really be upset about something you knew was just theatre anymore than you can be angry at the many actors who have played Jesus in many films.
Jesus and God are not the strict, wrathful disciplinarians that they are made out to be if you attempt to live your life according to the guidelines set down in the word as it is proclaimed through the Bible. I am sure that if anything, Jesus might have been a bit perturbed at the lack of knowledge and depth that this actor had when portraying him and not so much that someone claiming to be him came on a radio show and said things that were along the same lines as the real message. Some people getting all up in arms about this had better go back and examine their faith because I don't think Jesus or God expects Christians to be millitant over something as harmless as a radio show.
In the end, we know that there is continuation of life after physical death and in the words of Gandalf from LOTR, death is just another path we all must take. When we embark on that path, we will have answers and know the true face of God and see how the great plan is implemented and where our place in it was. It is pointless to worry about the small stuff which is what things like this event are, small stuff. Let's all worry about the journey we are on now and make the best of it we can so when we do take our own walk through the valley, we can make the trip with no regrets and no remorse. Only then will we see the white shores and that far green country under a swift sunrise.
Take care people and be good to eachother. Live life and relish it because it can end in a blink of an eye. God bless.

wall-e

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Is this the show???

I will listen to it.

But in terms of Hosts...

Its Art Bell #1
Geroge Knapp #2
Geroge Nory
Then Ian Punnett...

*** EDIT***

Yea, its the vid, and its kinda ridiculious...

[edit on 6/15/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I did not bother to even listen! For one, when Christ returns C2C will not have the power to for the air ways! Anything for ratings! Yes he IS coming soon!
You know what that means? No! you guessed wrong! It means that you still have a short time to get saved! Do not Believe the Bible? Give me a break! It's the only true word of God (everything other than is from the pits of Hell) I know I sound foolish - But I'm right! Jesus is the truth and the light, sadly only A few will find him. He has made it easy - He died in our place (you) what a gift of grace! Time is running out though! My prayer is w / who ever is reading this! Even if it is only the ed!

Good Day!

B. Ware

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think jesus would trip out if he came on this scene and seen his disciples gone and strange people rushing about. Than again, maybe jesus would be strange. People brought to weeping while on the air with jesus. Sounds made up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join