It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American president Mr. Bush wanted for murder !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Vincent Bugliosi wants President Bush charged with murder. He argues that Bush misled the nation into a war that has killed more than 4,000 Americans.

Bugliosi - who in the early 1970s successfully prosecuted Charles Manson for the murder of Sharon Tate and six others - lays out his case against Bush in The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

External News Link

Olbermann demands an end to Bush's lies too...

Google Video Link

Rumsfeld lies VS Bush lies

Google Video Link

How the war on Iraq was built from the lies of GW Bush and his administration.

Google Video Link

I believe there definitely should be a round-up of all the misleading figures in Washington, Bush himself seems more like a deranged conspirator than the actual mastermind. Then again who knows the hard truth.
Anyways, the power struggle / vacuum landscape (hyper-partisanship) in the capital is too weak to ever be able to pull of the type of investigation required. Plus, the added consideration of "damage control" - Does this type of action hurt or help America's image (domestic and foreign), the prestige of the presidency, etc...

What may be more worthwhile is lighting a fire under the investigation journalist's butt. Stop dwelling on the same crappy news stories or the most recent tragedies all day, and start using the "freedom of the press."
Gas prices are high(We still have cheap gas then most of the country at present)... we get it, use the rest of your time giving us news not exasperating the obvious.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by 123space]

Mod edit: fixed embed code

[edit on 2008/6/9 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Good find, thanks for starting this thread. I'll be back in a bit to give my opinion and what not... I just wanted to send some kudos your way now though.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The links seem to be shot but I must admit that I agree with this stance.

Of course there will be those out there that will say the same tired old story of "this guy is out there to simply sell a book and MAKE MONEY". Pretty much exactly what Bush and associates did with this war. They sold a story and MADE TONS OF MONEY! At what price? The blood of 10's of thousands (probably in the hundreds of thousands) of innocent lives and those of our military.

If he has indeed set the legal procedures down for each state then I would really like to see someone with the balls to pick up the, well, ball and run with it.

I hate the idea of prosecuting an American president in the world view but I do believe it would make a much bigger impact on our world image if it would. For those of you who think our wold image is overrated or not that important I think you really need a good dose of reality.

Great find and I just hope it actually comes to pass.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I understand his feelings I guess that is fair to say...
I mean in a way I do. I wanted President Clinton tried for High Treason and cowardice in the face of our enemies on the way he handled Mogadishu Somalia. He acted with out congress and ordered Task Force Ranger into the country of Mogadishu to capture a man little more significant than a bandit. And on a faitful day, Eighteen American soldiers died and 73 were wounded after thier mission was acomplished. Than what does the "great hero" do? Pulls all U.S. Forces out. Yep, heads home and tells these same Men - good job.
And when he is caught up in a sex scandal - Sadam is a bad man - time to bomb his butt lol! And in explaining the reason was qouted and I mean this is a qoute out of his mouth "The international community had little doubt then, and I have no doubt today, that left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will use these terrible weapons again." SO bombs he drops

And when our nation is attacked and Pres. Bush responds well, he is a liar

Well, I feel alot safer for my family and myself with the "Liar Bush" than the "Liar Clinton" and I am a combat vet and have a Son and a Nephew in harms way as I type this both in service of our Nation in Iraq.

Cheers,
Vance

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

You have to remember that many of our posters have no clear recollection of the Clinton years.

Clinton was first elected 16 years ago.

To anyone younger than 30, that's almost ancient history.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
reply to post by vance

You have to remember that many of our posters have no clear recollection of the Clinton years.

How very patronising of you to say so....

Back on topic, I do believe that this NEEDS to happen, to show people globally that no matter how big and powerful you are, you cannot get away with war crimes.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
How very patronising of you to say so....

Perhaps, but no less factual.

To read the posts regarding the Bush administration, one could conclude that the US popped into existence on January 20, 2001.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
To be seen by the rest of the world that America and Americans (politicians & presidents) are not above the law will only convey one message to the world.

America is getting back to been American and America, on the dollar bill you trust in god, and so the world will start to once again trust in America once you sort out your own house, at present I would view America as one hell of a loose cannon.

Wolfie

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have no idea who that newsreader is in the first clip, but I have the utmost respect for him...and for msnbc for allowing that to be aired!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I have no idea who that newsreader is in the first clip, but I have the utmost respect for him...and for msnbc for allowing that to be aired!
you could find about him on youtube .. so whats your take about wire crime?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

Do you mean like wire fraud, as in

" A commonly used federal law to prosecute misrepresentations and frauds is the statute known as "wire fraud." The United States Attorney’s Office will also seek an Indictment alleging wire fraud when it believes that the evidence will support any type of scheme to defraud that uses interstate wire communications further the fraud scheme. Wire communications utilized by persons who were engaged in a scheme to defraud are often the following: wire transfers of monies to or from a financial institution; electronic mail (e-mail) communications; facsimile (FAX) transmissions; and radio or television communications." - Taken from www.legalmatch.com...

I don't have any specific views on that...why do u ask ?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

" A commonly used federal law to prosecute misrepresentations and frauds is the statute known as "wire fraud." The United States Attorney’s Office will also seek an Indictment alleging wire fraud when it believes that the evidence will support any type of scheme to defraud that uses interstate wire communications further the fraud scheme. Wire communications utilized by persons who were engaged in a scheme to defraud are often the following: wire transfers of monies to or from a financial institution; electronic mail (e-mail) communications; facsimile (FAX) transmissions; and radio or television communications." - Taken from www.legalmatch.com...

Here its more then wire tape you taped some info but here crime is slotting conman man on the name of freedom a day wil came when we killed all Iraqi's & can any one tell me who losses every thing what the hell they do with that freedom

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Try that bastard for murder and throw him in the brig.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Not many people here at ATS bold as you are ...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

reply to post by vance

Agreed.

I would have been 4 years old when he was elected, and although i was somewhat more aware of the world than i give myself merit for, i don't think i was quite aware enough at that point to start making abstract connection between what i see around me and what i see in political news.

The only thing i really know the fella for is the Lewinsky scandal, otherwise i don't count him as having done much (that i personally have memory of).

Anyway, as for Bush;

I do believe this mentality has existed within certain 9/11 truther's understanding of the situation for quite a long time, perhaps these news reporters should pay them a visit.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Yep, a lot of these young whimper snappers don't realize that most presidents (since George Washington) do things that piss folks off. Bush, like past presidents makes people pissed off but... He is also much better that most leaders around the world that really "play it safe" or don't even try to make a difference. The USA puts out a lot of bucks to the world in every area., and it still is a "most wanted" place people want to live. American presidents operate under all whole lot of "checks and balances" and we Americans can elect folks that can get the system un-clogged if we see things going to not so well. I like the American system. Its worked pretty well since we became a country. Not perfect, but better than a whole lot of other countries.

I had a good hitch in the Navy and my country treated me with respect and did all it could to support me and my mates. The same with my brother a US Marine who is highly decorated who was invited to DC to meet the President and had a full article written about him. He and others that serve the USA keep a watchfull eye on things. Nothing can be perfect but in the USA we can make changes and protest and make things happen with-out getting throw in prison or shot. IMHO

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

reply to post by vance

And what little they do "know", was taught to them by teachers with a very liberal agenda. So, with no one also teaching them to question what they're taught and the fact that it's very difficult for a student to challenge a teacher (power figure), it's no surprise that we see the posts we do on politics, global warming, etc.

Sigh, we just need to wait awhile until they go out and get real jobs for them to start wake up and question ...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

Not many people here at ATS bold as you are ...

Sometimes you gotta say what you gotta say if its how you feel, ya know. I have a strong dislike for our president and I don't see much of a difference from what he's done versus Saddam Hussein's crimes. He has lied to the public to further his own agenda, been caught lying, and has murdered thousands of Americans.

Brace yourself for this:
President Bush has caused more Iraqi deaths than Saddam Hussein.
The same "reason" he removed him from power after we put him there! Er wait....that was the reason after his Weapons of mass destruction lie fell apart. THEN, it was to liberate the Iraqi people by destroying all their food resources and sanctioning their medicine so they cannot get treated for disease....Way to liberate the people, president d*ckhead!

All I need to know is...where do I sign on the dotted line to put him away forever?

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

You know Vance,

I respect that you are a war time vet. I am as well. The first time in that desert pit called Iraq. However, is it not HIGH TREASON as well when one blatantly lies to get us into a war? Not only did he lie but his VP and every other person in his cabinet. They all pulled this scam off with the aid of the media.

Then you have to question how this man and his cabinet have benefitted from this war. How much money have they made? Well, on September 10, 2001 we (the U.S.) made the statement that we can't account for 3.1 trillion dollars. How much do you think that figure is now? It is untrackable. But, businesses that both of the top two men have been involved with have benefitted a great deal. Coincidence? I think not.

So, I remember when Clinton pulled that BS. It was a huge black eye for him. Yes, he should have gotten a bit more than a black eye for it. However, does 18 deaths compare to over 4k? Does 30k killed by Saddam compare to AT LEAST the 100k innocent civilians killed since our occupation started? All of those lives based off of blatant lies simply to accomplish something that his father tried to do before he left office.

I hear and feel your pain. I just don't think that we can sit here and point back to the Clinton fiasco in the face of this GIANT mess that Bush has gotten us into based off of his ego and lies.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Olberman is the man! It's amazing how he can bring out Bush's lies and deceits, and do it in such a bold and oratory manner. I'm hoping there's a better government elected in November, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

And with the Clinton stuff... I'm 26, so I would have been 18 when Clinton left office. I didn't really care too much about politics at that point, and most of what I did know about politics at 18 was historical, not contemporary, though I have read more about his terms since then, a lot of it here on ATS. Clinton certainly had his flaws, and made mistakes, but he was a heck of a lot better than Bush has been.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join