It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American president Mr. Bush wanted for murder !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

President Bush has caused more Iraqi deaths than Saddam Hussein.

I am agree with you and one more thing now its impossible for christen believer to live in that country but in Saddam gov they have christen fellows too

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i believe mr bugliosi will gather momentum and it is quite possible a perfect storm will occur ...with economic discontent and the arousing the anger of a populace shaken from its slumber by troubling facts. No more financial bubbles to distract the populace (look at the shiney money). bush&co might find themselves in a severe sh*t storm.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
" Bush and the Neo-Con Nazis are waging war overtly and covertly for the good of Mobile/Exxon, Friends of Bush, Haliburton/Blackwater and other assorted Multi-National organized crime outfits... The cronyism and corruption of our government has become so obvious we're the laughingstock of the world. The whole world SHOULD be holding its collective breath that we refuse to become the Fourth Reich..." Part of what I've posted in another thread that bears repeating here.

Whether Democrat or Republican, our political parties are owned by the NWO and the CFR money men. Safer with Bush? Are you kidding? I have one son in the Marines, One in the Army and one in the Navy reserves; I'M missing parts and have holes. Both Democrats and Republicans ONLY lie and are frauds! Throw them in the brig? Try them for treason and give them what all traitors get - some rope.

[edit on 6/19/2008 by SGTChas]

<< 1   >>

join