It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunting the world's most dangerous game...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would like to propose that I lead a hunting/expidition team to track and capture Jesus.
I believe he is somewhere in the Lake Michigan area. He will likely be very hard to track, as I believe he will most likely walk on the lake and any near by rivers or creeks to conceal his tracks.
I believe Jesus is infact out there, waiting.

Thus, I would like to find him and bring him to the public, with or without excessive force.

I believe it's high time Jesus paid his dues.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If you are going after such a dangerous game, you should be carefull not to break any local endangared species laws. If Jesus is as rare as everyone claims Him to be, I think you will find you're in a heap of trouble.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

OMG
you made me laugh ...... sry but i can't be serious here ...... wanna hunt Napoleon or Julius Cesar by the way?
....well they can't run on water but still .... it's even more crazy then hunting yeti

No offense

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This reminds me of those old spots on Saturday Night Live, "Deep Thoughts with Jack Handey." One of my favorites:

"When Gary told me he had found Jesus, I thought, Yahoo! We’re rich! But it turned out to be something different."

Seriously, though... I don't expect it will be too long before people start coming out of the woodwork complaining about how irreverent and offensive your thread is. It doesn't bother me, but it seems some threads are dying (or being killed) pretty quickly today.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
hahaha
still can't stop laughing .... i have picture in my head of you running after the jesus with a shotgun screaming: "I won't hurt you". Then he would run on water 1ft deep and laugh at you ...
... hahahahaha
Sry , but for me it's funny ....

OMG ..... it would be even more funny if there was one outkast looking similliar ro him and you would scream: "Jesus, i'm gonny get you" and running after him .... hahahaha .... i would love to see this scenario

Or maybe you're just triing to get him into 12 steps since he ha problems with drinking :lol .....

[edit on 9-6-2008 by baburak]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Proposed bait- Bread, fish, and mixing wine with water (this mixture resembles the creatures own blood). The last reported sightings of this creature I've heard are from sailors that say he gives them good fishing advice. They say that you're on the beasts trail if you find patches of water that have been turned into wine. This is all the information I have for you. Good luck!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Wow, yeah, i'd ay dewmonster's serious. It is so funny! I can't stop laughing either. I'll join you, dewmonster, and we'll stop and find some fairies on the way.

Okay, seriously, no one os going to take this seriously... and what did Jesus do to you? Furthermore, where is the idea coming from that he is alive, now, this instant, and that you could jus thunt him down like an animal if he was! It deserves a round of applause (cause seldom are threads this funny)~ but i can't clap, being stuck in a rediculous laughing fit!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Jesus will survive youtube.com...

or maybe not

new topics

top topics

join