It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK: Odigo says workers were warned of attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff...

You didn't at least chuckle when you read the post about the Coffee Cart workers?

My response was more than appropriate for such a silly question.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So the thread still stands.........

Israelis were warned of the attack.

a couple of questions.....

Who warned them?

and why?

I mean, why odigo and not the fbi. Whoever did the warning seemed like the knew and wanted the attacks to occur at the same time warning some israelis from a small instant messaging service.... baffling.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yeah the "dancing Israelies" drive em mad.

The Israelie moving truck with traces of explosives found on the GW bridge.

The foreknowledge...etc etc...

How many neocons are dual citizens of Israel and USA???

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

gotta shut them up, they obviously know something the public isnt meant to know.
Cant be trusted any more.. quick, plant the suicide note.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Well his name this ThroatYogurt... what did you expect?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by IvanZana

From what i read (partly in the article that you posted!) the following happened:
Two workers in Israeli office received warnings about something that is going to happen in US (or even New York.) Two hours later planes (or whatever suits you the best) started crashing all over US.

I'm not sure everything was so vague and uncertain, at least not according to the Washington Post:

The Washington Post
September 28, 2001
Instant Messages To Israel Warned Of WTC Attack

NEW YORK -- OFFICIALS at instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed today that two employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York landmarks. Citing a pending investigation by law enforcement, the company declined to reveal the exact contents of the message or to identify the sender.

But Alex Diamandis, vice president of sales and marketing, confirmed that workers in Odigo's research and development and international sales office in Israel received a warning from another Odigo user approximately two hours prior to the first attack. Diamandis said the sender of the instant message was not personally known to the Odigo employees. Even though the company usually protects the privacy of users, the employees recorded the Internet protocol address of the message's sender to facilitate his or her identification...

www.fpp.co.uk...

So now that law enforcement's "pending investigation" is over (unless it takes the FBI seven years to track the IP of an instant message), what were the results of that investigation?

Did this minor anomaly even make it into the '9/11 Commission Report'?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by IvanZana

From what i read (partly in the article that you posted!) the following happened:
Two workers in Israeli office received warnings about something that is going to happen in US (or even New York.) Two hours later planes (or whatever suits you the best) started crashing all over US.

I'm not sure everything was so vague and uncertain, at least not according to the Washington Post:

The Washington Post
September 28, 2001
Instant Messages To Israel Warned Of WTC Attack

NEW YORK -- OFFICIALS at instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed today that two employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York landmarks. Citing a pending investigation by law enforcement, the company declined to reveal the exact contents of the message or to identify the sender.www.fpp.co.uk...

So now that law enforcement's "pending investigation" is over (unless it takes the FBI seven years to track the IP of an instant message), what were the results of that investigation?

Did this minor anomaly even make it into the '9/11 Commission Report'?

It is a fact that there was insider trading in the form of put options being bought for the the airliners to be used in the 911 attacks. Then you hear of this odigo prior knowledge, the willy brown warning, the Slamon Rushdie no fly thing and the countless of other higher ups that were given warnings not to fly around the 11th of September.

Obviously someon knew. What does this have to do with the 911 wargames exercises?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

It is a fact that there was insider trading in the form of put options being bought for the the airliners to be used in the 911 attacks. Then you hear of this odigo prior knowledge, the willy brown warning, the Slamon Rushdie no fly thing and the countless of other higher ups that were given warnings not to fly around the 11th of September

Its not insider trading for crying out loud. Dont you ever bother to do any research of your own? Put options are placed on the airlines all the time. Hell the options placed on those airlines for that week werent even the highest total of options for either of the airlines that year.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Its not insider trading for crying out loud. Dont you ever bother to do any research of your own? Put options are placed on the airlines all the time. Hell the options placed on those airlines for that week werent even the highest total of options for either of the airlines that year.

If these were legitimate trades, why were the options never exercised and the profits not collected?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The traders were never publicly identified. We are to TRUST the gov that these were legitimate trades... the gov says so no names just take our word for it nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Would you have exercised those options? I wouldnt have, it would be the worst kind of blood money.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

If it was on the up and up and legit why wouldn't you? Funny you talk about blood money when Silverstein is suing the airlines for 12 billion. And Guiliani has made how many millions by just talking about 9/11?

If those put options were legit, whoever did them deserves their money IMO. If they were legit.

Or maybe you're talking about people with a conscience? Unlike Silverstein and Gooliani?

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

And Ive made my statements about what I think of Silverstein and Guiliani.

And yes, it may be news to you, but some people DO have morals and a conscience.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

And yes, it may be news to you, but some people DO have morals and a conscience.

Like the guys who spend their lives trying to quash beliefs that the government is guilty of false flag terror, murder and wars?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Like the guys who spend their lives trying to quash beliefs that the government is guilty of false flag terror, murder and wars?

In swamp's defense, he is in Iraq working on F-16s to protect us from the big bad "terrists". It must be pretty boring over there with no F-16s to fix eh?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Gee, you have something against us getting a day off a week?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

More accurate statement would be like the guys, with morals, who spend some of their free time to point out facts about 9/11?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Swampy...
You mean to tell me you are with Uncle Sam?? or Haliburton?? or KBR??

Something tells me you're making the big contractor bucks!

If yes don't you think you should post a disclaimer before all of your posts i.e.

"The following post is put forth by an employee of KBR. All claims and facts are subject to verification. Reader are advised to consider any possiblity of conflicts of interests before determining the veracity of all statements contained herein. Actual truth may vary."

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Just a thought here with no verification whatsoever as I've never looked into the put options. But I do remember hearing one time that the attacks were originally planned for earlier in the year. I wonder if anyone has examined those prior put options to see if they corresponded with Al Qaeda's previous planned dates. Were they in May or June? Still could be a total coincidence, though. Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Since we are talking flashbacks, here is another one.

The date is September 11, 1990. George Bush Sr. is giving a speech to Congress. In it, he utters the famous phrase that lead to many conspiracy theorists jaws hitting the floor that day. "New World Order".

Hmmm.... Exactly 11 years before 9/11/2001. Eleven is known to be significant to illuminati types. Coincidence?

BTW, look it up in the online records if you disbelieve me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join