It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
How is this for a plan...

Jeb Bush, the 43 governor of Florida fix's the 2000 elections so his brother George Bush could become the 43 president of the US. Marvin Bush, who was "board of directors" for Securacom which coincidentally was in charge of United Airlines, and The World Trade Center, provided security intel for the Bush family, and coincidentally gave up that position in the same year Bush became president. Surely Marvin would only need to hold that position until Bush became president. Soon after Bush is elected, 9/11 happens, and is used as a pretext for war called "Operation Iraqi Liberation". Both Bush and Cheney are former oil company executives, and Condoleezza Rice was in the corporate counsel at Chevron. Coincidence?.

Then, to make sure Bush stays in office they pay companies like Diebold to make electronic voting machines that are used in elections for the first time in history. This insures Bush has control from 2004 to 2008, and can continue their plan of stealing black gold, at the price of human lives. This also gives them time to arrange the next step, which is to gain control of the U.S.A. from 2008 to 2012. Their plan, to use top secret weapons to destroy their own homeland. This weapon is called Hurricane Katrina which happened to be the "eleventh tropical storm". Hurricane Katrina was either created for benefit, or it was a natural storm that was only used to cover the demolition of the levi system in New Orleans which destroyed many lives.

New Orleans is known to be the home of many African Americans, and coincidentally was the largest city in the south during the American Civil War. This is when Kayne West was probably paid and scripted to say "George Bush doesn't care about black people", so that all the African Americans can believe, and agree. This ensures millions of African Americans hate Bush, and probably "white people" in general. This set's Obama up for a win.

www.youtube.com...

Yes, anger the African Americans so they will vote for the black president such as Obama, based only on race, and revenge. Not knowing that Obama was most probably hired by the Bush family themselves. Securing African American votes greatly hurts the presidential race for ANY presidential candidate that is not African American.

0neder wh0 th0ught 0f that!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Talk about far-fetched my conspiracy loving friend

Have a good day ol chap!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Baxtoriafall

Hey thanks for your input, and yeah I do have a tendency to throw some wild "ideas" out there, but sooner or later you can catch something good from me...

Anyway, have a good day as well buddy.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

There is something fishy here , first off , searching youtube , put Hillary in any way , for President , Hillary Clinton , nothing but negative stuff comes up , do the same with Obama , nothing but positive . I had no idea that Hillary had a Site there and all I was doing was my research on both , same with online searching , Search Obama + Evelyn Pringle , a great left wing writer , wow , a mind blower , so we have until August , this is creepy , I have been for Obama , after the Texas Convention , way to may Obama Gestapo

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I have decided, that the choice to run John McCain and Sarah Palin was part of 'the set up' also. Set up to fail, so B.H.O. had an even better chance to win.
What a farce it all was.

When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as a rule the majority are wrong.
—Eugene V. Debs

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

top topics

join