It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody Please Explain the Link Between Freemasons, Illuminati and Occultists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheCretinHop
Than I guess you would be illuminati or freemason...?
This isn't about whether you believe in a devil or a god. It still doesn't take away what these illuminati personnel believe themselves.🙊

I am a Mason so when the comments roll around that Masons worship Lucifer I tend to think Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan).

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ashlar7
Concerning the theory of Illuminati infiltration of Freemasonry: www.travelingtemplar.com...

The Founding Fathers and Freemasonry: www.travelingtemplar.com...

There is a lot of things to be discovered in the Masonic ritual. I'm working on a new education program for my Grand Lodge where I dissect the degrees of Craft Masonry. Many Lodges are throwing off the "fork and dinner" or "factory" image.

Masonic Reformation: www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Cool info, Ive seen that TT blog and it's great. I am fortunate to be a member of a Lodge which is very strict and traditional as far as ritual is concerned and is known as a premier lodge, though I had no idea about any of that when I joined.

However, I am referring to more of the things you might learn from men like Tim Hogan, than a restoration of strictly and only the more traditional dress codes and fees. I am glad the fees are low, I would not have been able to join were they much higher and luckily I joined right at the cusp before application fees practically doubled.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join