It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Mason Ritual Transcript + Password!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti us gov
my great grand father was a Freemason. Im thinking about joining them. maybe i can be part of the Illuminati too. My grand father would never tell anyone what he did as part of the masons. all i know is that he was high ranking.

If you decide to join the Masons, join it for reasons of your own. I joined it after Masonry skipped a generation and I only found out about my grandfather's involvement well after the fact. My grandfather died while my grandmother, my father and his sister were enroute to England by ship back in the day and his Lodge took care of the funeral necessities while the family was mid-Atlantic. IMHO, speaks volumes about the fraternity.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp
masons don't go door to door brainwashing people on bikes like mormons do.

Sorry if this is OT but I just had to point out the hilarity in that comment. Thank you for getting a laugh out of me today. I needed it.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

my great grand father was a Freemason. Im thinking about joining them. maybe i can be part of the Illuminati too.

And pigs might fly. Join Masonry for reasons that resonate for you. Do it because you want to contribute to society without garnering the temporal rewards.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

you do know that it is easy to join the masons. and if some1 you know like in your family that was a mason will get u in easier.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's not that hard to join at all. Here in California you have to be 18+, believe in a supreme being pretty much. Having a relative or someone you know doesn’t help its just more of reinforcement. Out of all the degree's we did last year or since I have been in masonry. We haven't "black balled" anyone yet. usually if someone doesn’t get in it is due to something of that of the candidates nature or do something really bad that cause's the brethren to think twice, but like I said, we have never black balled anyone. Last year in my lodge alone we did a degree almost every single Thursday of the year.

As far as the ritual goes due to the OP's message, it looks like it came from Duncan's Ritual which is a ritual book you can buy at any bookstore pretty much, which tells the degree's of masonry. The degrees and the nature of the degrees are not hidden. Pretty much everything in masonry is out there.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Fitzgibbon

you do know that it is easy to join the masons. and if some1 you know like in your family that was a mason will get u in easier.

It isn't about the ease or lack thereof about joining but rather the awareness of it in the first place that's the challenge, a problem I'm sure that many are familiar with.

I joined easily enough some 7 years ago but it's the fact that it skipped a generation in my family (as I'm sure is not uncommon) that made knowledge of it problematic. That coupled with the fact that my Grandfather's Lodge has gone dark in the interim making acquiring additional information that much more of a challenge.

It's the fraternal component of Masonry that interested me initially and which interests me still.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLies

Your Granny is an odd duck ! My Gran married my Grandfather because he WAS a Mason...character mattered to her.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by RWPBR]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Actually if a Lodge is doing it's work properly it is NOT particularly easy. At least not for just *anyone* We do not accept just anyone who walks up and knocks on the door. There are certain very specific requirements.

As for being a family member of a Mason, while that is taken under consideration, it doesn't matter if a persons father is the Grand Master of that State, if he's a convicted felon or an atheist, etc. he still will not be granted admission. (Or at least he's not supposed to be)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by slugfast

there are NO occult relations in the freemasonary and if anyone is wanting to join please seek another org. to belong to. To be to the point Masons help children like the shriners do and do. and if you like what the shriners are doing then I must say every shriner is a mason. you decide.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies

john wilkes Booth who assisinated lincoln was tied to the Rothchilds who funded both sides of the civil war ....the london rothchilds funded the north ....the paris Rothchilds funded the south...
Lincoln created greenbacks that were interest free
threatening the Bankers who were and are controlled by the global elite who are tied to the masons,the rothchilds were all masons

I do not believe Brother Lincoln was a Freemason. I could be wrong, and he may be on a roster somewhere but i'm pretty sure not. He did what he did knowing full well he may be splitting the country and end up giving up his own life to do what was right. He did what was right, and it cost him his life. No greater deed than giving you own life for another. Least that is what Jesus said.

He was a great man and should not be slandered by idiots.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
most people find fault with the masons because they don't understand us.
nor do they realize the good we put into the world. our charities are far greater then any other orginization. most of you don't realize that the shriners are masons.
also freemasonry does not conflict in your belief in god.(whatever religion you are)
freemasons founded this country and helped provide every us citizen the rights and freedoms we all have today. our organization will never die.
so the world needs to learn to deal with the fact we exist and instead of critizising us find out how you can helps us make a differance in this world.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson
I found this while doing a little research about the masons, don't know for sure if this is real, but it seems legit. It includes a breakdown of ranks, some of there rules, how they work etc. One thing I did notice is that the wrighting style is much like that of our Bill of Rights. (It contains lots of long, run-on sentances)

According to this, the password for the masons is
tubalcain(probiblly outdated by now) can any masons verify?
some clips;

I, _____ _______, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God and this Worshipful Loge of Master Masons, erected to Him and dedicated to the memory of the Holy Saints John, do hereby and hereon solemnly and sincerely promise and swear that I will keep and conceal and never reveal any of the secrets belonging to the Degree of Master Mason, which I have received, am about to receive, or may hereafter instructed in, to any person unless it shall be to a worthy Brother Master Mason, or within the body of a just and duly constituted lodge of such, and not unto him by due trial, strict examination, or lawful Masonic information, I shall have found him or them justly entitled to receive the same.......

..To all of which I do solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without any hesitiation, mental reservation, or secret evasion of mind in me whatsoever; binding myself under no less than a penalty than that of having my body severed in twain, my bowles taken thence, and with my body burned to ashes, and the ashes therof scattered to the four winds of Heaven.....

article;
www.ephesians5-11.org...

Not in my state

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The word is outdated. Now the word is Ja Bu Te

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
to all who do or dont belive in masons i have seen do great things for the world my part at leastpeople think they are bad in fact they are great people shiners are masons but people dont say they are bad so whats the big deal well let me tell you what people dont know or cannot understand they will say there bad but you dont understand we help people like we take care of children anyone who needs help we are there .so why are we so bad because you dont belive in us ,so whats the big deal because you have people out there that have nothing else to do but make stuff up about not only us but about others to i have seen first hand what its all about and love it and will always be one for example i have and will contiue to do this i take money from my own pocket and at xmas go and get toys xmas trees and etc. and give them to familys who have kids and dont want anything in return and dont ask them to join or even tell them about us just to say merry xmas and i would never have done this before but since iam a mason i have been doing this for years and why you say because its my honor to give when they cant afford to give because iam a MASON so to all who say iam such a bad person for being a mason i say to you have a good day and i will continue to be what i am and will have the pride of saying iam a masonic mason and i am proud to be and know what iam and to those who say we are bad well its your oppion and i will not say anything bad for it so have a nice day and just remember this when you are sick or dieing or when someone nice helps you they may be a mason and you think we are all bad so think before you say have a nice day

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinCobra

truth is one thing but you have to understand that to build brotherhood and trust amongst people secrets are neccisary. to expose secrets is to undermine the people who wish to have a trust and felolowship with those who have the same knowledge as them. to keep secrets is to build trust amongst a group.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join