It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miraculous Messages from Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Miraculous Messages from Water

Video
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Info-
www.wellnessgoods.com...

and it seems other researchers are duplicating and independantly reproducing the same results with even stricter controls, double blind studies and triple blind-

In, October 2006, parapsychologist Dean Radin from the Institute of Noetic Sciences published the results of a "pilot test"[12] of a double blind experiment on Emoto's claims, using four water samples.[13] The study reports that photographed crystals were rated as more beautiful when they came from samples that had been sent a long-distance "prayer of gratitude" by a group led by Emoto. This has encouraged Radin to initiate a more extensive test.[14] Radin serves on the Advisory Board of Directors of Emoto’s International Water for Life Foundation and is featured in the 2006 follow-up of the movie What the Bleep Do We Know!?.

Some people, when faced with claims like Dr. Emoto's "intention affects the formation of water cystals," immediately dismiss it as nonsense. Others uncritically accept the claim because it sounds nice. My first reaction is to try to replicate the claim to see it for myself. I conducted such a test with Dr. Emoto, where he and his staff were kept blind as to which bottles of water had been treated. The paper reporting the experiment has just come out. Here's the abstract:

DOUBLE-BLIND TEST OF THE EFFECTS OF DISTANT INTENTION ON WATER CRYSTAL FORMATION

The hypothesis that water “treated” with intention can affect ice crystals formed from that water was pilot tested under double-blind conditions. A group of approximately 2,000 people in Tokyo focused positive intentions towards water samples located inside an electromagnetically shielded room in California. That group was unaware of similar water samples set aside in a different location as controls. Ice crystals formed from both sets of water samples were blindly identified and photographed by an analyst, and the resulting images were blindly assessed for aesthetic appeal by 100 independent judges. Results indicated that crystals from the treated water were given higher scores for aesthetic appeal than those from the control water (p = 0.001, one-tailed), lending support to the hypothesis.

Citation: Radin, D. I., Hayssen, G., Emoto, M., & Kizu, T. (2006). Explore, September/October 2006, Vol. 2, No. 5.

A triple-blind replication of this effect is presently underway.

Water is alive, but we take it for granted.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
that is some seriously interesting research
sadly, i can allready think of ways to exploit that if certain groups choose to do so

think next time i make coffee, im goign to make sure im in a happy mood

also, wonder if its possible at some point to use that as a test for poeples real emotional state maybe?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
yes water is alive.
so are words,thoughts, emotions.
they send out waves, like a holograph.

this may sound odd but it wasn`t as much the hitler,hate/kill ones
that disturbed me.(it was just as to be expected).....but

one would expect the religious/holy ones to be the most perfect.
BUT
the holy ones were ...um..mostly beautiful...but...less than perfect.

the ones like 'truth, love, " were PERFECT.

the holy ones were.....tainted looking..one even looked as bad as
the cancer(i think it was mother theresa).

If what i`m seeing is right......then just what does it mean?

I believe that religion is the most evil and destructive force on earth.
so for me i have already found my answer.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Don't be too sure yet.. try getting a sample of water crystals of thoughts of Allah, the Most Beneficient, the Most Great.. you'll be surprise with what u'll see.. you'll not be dissapointed. anyway, has anybody tried that yet?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
you prove a good point

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yeah, the most pure ones were Truth, Love, and ones like that.

It's also interesting that it didn't matter what human language it was written in, it was the meaning that mattered.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Emoto also has a website He is asked questions from people on it. And seems like a very nice man.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Cool, yeah i wanted to cite some of the newer research being done, but it's still best to go right to the source, Dr. Emoto and his actual site itself.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

my friend...brother....I fear that any religion that teaches a ONE
god that RULES us system.... is not the truth

Christian.Islam,Judaism...ect ect....they all claim to be THE ONE ....

brother, friend,.. when it comes down to it ... I think its us....me and you..
one with god.............

I have read many of your posts and I find them very wise
and informative as well as eloquent and articulate.
you speak a lot of truth................a lot

I look forward to reading many more of your posts.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollywood11
Yeah, the most pure ones were Truth, Love, and ones like that.

It's also interesting that it didn't matter what human language it was written in, it was the meaning that mattered.

I believe its because truth,compassion and love are so
pure that they harmonically resonate with the universe.
love is a most powerful thing.

our resonant frequency of 432hz is the neutral center of our existence.
if waves resonate in harmonic balance with this 432hz, then all resistance is canceled.

these are the harmonics of nature...proven by science..

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

hmm, interesting.

Though i think by 'alive' you mean in the sense that humans attach their own emotions to it. Much in the way a child would pretend their bear is alive, and cry if he or she were to loose it (no direct reference intended)

Thoughts and imagery are interpreted through prior experiences.
you see a swastika and think "evil"
when actually the symbol existed long before the nazi's as a chinese character (i believe)

religion is not the "evil" of the world
there are just "evil" people who twist religion to give it a bad name

Religion is the idea that we are not alone, and we are not as powerful as we wish we were. I can think of a few people in particular who would benefit greatly from subscribing to this ideal.

top topics

join