It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
I am concerned that this thread has already been found. ...That said, I may need to lay low this weekend. It may not be prudent for me to be online this weekend.

We are getting into deep water. This is a good reminder that we are discussing powers on this planet that are beyond our control and that they can wipe us off the map in the bat of an eye.

This thread has had AMAZING information! Outstanding. I'm in awe.

I've always said Obama/Clinton/MCCain were CFR.
But now we know that the hole goes muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch deeper.

I'm still going
with all this .... seriously ...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by jamie83
I am concerned that this thread has already been found. ...That said, I may need to lay low this weekend. It may not be prudent for me to be online this weekend.

We are getting into deep water. This is a good reminder that we are discussing powers on this planet that are beyond our control and that they can wipe us off the map in the bat of an eye.

I'm not worried. The status of the mainstream media is that there is something else to talk about everyday. People get distracted and never really act on the information anyway.

I think that this thread should become the ATS version of "Election Watch 2008"...

The thing is...we just care about reality...Official 2008 Bilderberg Participant List

I wouldn't let that thread slip to quickly...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Great thread, Jamie83, these are some deep associations to Bilderberg.
I figured that he was chosen by those in power and that the media was given the memo to make sure we knew he was the best thing since sliced bread, and this explains why it has happened.

The media certainly did their job, but they didn't get me. I was creeped out by Obama the first time I ever saw him and don't know why. Back then I had no idea he'd ever become our Democratic nominee and the events of this primary were yet to happen. I was not a Hillary supporter then, so I know it wasn't due to that.

I literally felt and still feel a sense of dread associated with him. And to this day, over a year and a half later, I still sense something terrible whenever I hear his name or see his picture. This feeling is the main reason I just can't get on board and support him. I don't want to hate him or love him; I never wanted to become attached to him in any way.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I was on my way home in my Taxi tonight listening to that William Song 'Yes We Can' about welcoming change to support & vote for Obama and at the end of the song it had Obama saying 'Yes We Can' continuously to the point it subliminally plays on your mind, then i come home and go straight on the net to my Homepage which is 'ATS' and i see this thread now i'm thinking OMG...

Star & Flagged Dude thanks for enlightening us more i've been telling my mrs that somethings not right with this Obama character, my mrs just ignores me and says hes the best thing america has at the moment to save them from killing themselves i just reply to her that her skin is starting to get woolly like a fat sheep...

I'm telling all my family and friends and spreading the word to everybody that gets in my cab.. Need to spread the light to eat up this darkness..

Oneness..

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Official 2008 Bilderberg Participant List

Yep... there it is .... From your list -

USA "Johnson, James A." "Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC" (Obama's man tasked with selecting his running mate)

I'm not worried.

I get worried sometimes.

This is the BEST thread we've had here at ATS in months.
I haven't seen this kind of info since the Chicago/O'Hare thread.

[edit on 6/6/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mantra
infowars.net...

I SERIOUSLY wish the MSM would be picking up on this.
But most of them are now part of the shadow NWO anyways ...
or at least they are duped puppets.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
??????????????????????????
a.) I didn't know the details.
b.) Are you suprised? Obama is the dems candidate. This is the US presidential race.
c.) How does this change anything? You were a moron if you thought Obama was "one of us." If you did, I hope you're also too lazy and stupid to make it to the polls.
d.) Now you must choose. Old ugly white style, or black hip young style. At least McCain is honest about his evil.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I'm not worried.

I get worried sometimes.

I can understand that an it is a healthy emotion. But I have already experienced some of the worst that can possibly happen...

They really do know that we all have short term memories...

This is the BEST thread we've had here at ATS in months.
I haven't seen this kind of info since the Chicago/O'Hare thread.

This is a great thread..and one that I hope continues with an ever more expansive base of associations and extrapolations. I intend on doing my share but have many things on my plate currently.

Oh...and Frank Pearl, representing Perseus, is on the list as well...

USA "Pearl, Frank H." "Chairman and CEO, Perseus, LLC"

One thing that I did find interesting about the list was that Mark Sanford, the governor of South Carolina is on the list. What makes him stand out from all the other governors?

Possible foreshadowing?

Edit: Spelling and Grammar.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Excellent excellent excellent

do you want to collaborate on an article to submit to ATS premium for them to consider posting in their newsletter to 60,000 subscribers.

I've been an editor and journalist in the past and am currently a writer.

u2u me.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Just an FYI for those who aren't aware, ancient Persia = Iran.

Oh man got goose bumps again,

I read on some forum, maybe this one, that stevie wonder's obama mantra song, is to the tune of the Close Encounters of a Third kind

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I dunno, kinda

[edit on 013030p://bFriday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ok folks, need to get the word out.

I think everyone should call their local radio talk show, blast the airwaves with this information and bring awareness to this topic.

It's time!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This thread has had AMAZING information! Outstanding. I'm in awe.

I've always said Obama/Clinton/MCCain were CFR.
But now we know that the hole goes muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch deeper.

I'm still going
with all this .... seriously ...

Yes, but we still have a chance before it's too late. Not trying to get all Resistance vs. Terminators or anything, but we DO have a huge advantage that they don't.

We can use the internet to make this story go viral.

I need to sign off. Not sure when I can be back. Probably no sooner than Sunday night.

Don't lose sight of how obsessed these guys are with symbolism. Today is 6/6. Clinton was given two choices yesterday. Play along and take VP or play along and STFU. The die is being cast today. The announcement will come tomorrow. From everything I've been told, Clinton is VP, and the plan is for 16 more years of control. The decision was made today.

Here's what to research to see how deep this goes.

* Dig into Chelsea Clinton. She works for them. Check for cross references with her hedge fund and Perseus. They use different hedge funds to do what the average person refers to as laundering money, except how they do it is totally legal.

In 2003, Clinton joined the consulting firm McKinsey & Company in New York City; she was the youngest person hired in her class, hired alongside those holding MBAs.[14][12] In the fall of 2006, she left McKinsey and went to work for Avenue Capital, a hedge fund run by Marc Lasry, a donor to Democratic causes and supporter of the Clintons

Source

* Dig into the Carlyle Group. Check into cross links between Carlyle and Perseus.

* Cross-reference the people behind the scenes in McCain's camp. There are connections.

This will be me last post for at least 48 hours. Spread the word.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So, what would you like better?

Obama president and Clinton vice-president?

Or vice versa?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

After the seizures in late 1942 of five U.S. enterprises he managed on behalf of Nazi industrialist Fritz Thyssen, Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, failed to divest himself of more than a dozen enemy national relationships that continued until as late as 1951, newly-discovered U.S. government documents reveal.

The Brown-Harriman connection is there at Perseus, LLC, also.

At the same time Bush and the Harrimans were profiting from their Nazi partnerships, W. Averell Harriman was serving as President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's personal emissary to the United Kingdom during the toughest years of the war. On October 28, 1942, the same day two key Bush-Harriman-run businesses were being seized by the U.S. government, Harriman was meeting in London with Field Marshall Smuts to discuss the war effort.

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Nice find and thanks for posting....but,

"" Obama and the Bildebergers ""

The bildergergs have been doing that for years!!!!!!

I didn't see any stories on it [ obama and them ] and never really thought about it again,

about WHO picked him...I suppose because, like I said, that is what the bilderbergs do!

So, it isn't news to me....

You're getting a pretty good response here, but on the streets, where it really counts, how are you going to get past " the deer in the headlights look" from folks when you mention bildergbergers? That's what I wanna know....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hmmm...the dow is down over 300 points and oil is at $138 a barrel.

Do you suppose this "coincidence" could be used to influence those who do not wish to attack Iran? Makes one convincing argument.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged!
I have been waiting for this kind of thread to come along for ages, something for everyone to really sink their teeth into.
And which i will gladly.

I live in England but i have taken a keen interest in the US elections because of ATS.
I've never liked Hillary because of her welcoming of a NWO.
Plus she always looked very sly to me, her eyes freak me out haha

But this has shocked me about Obama. He's done well.

All of this if true, is scary scary stuff.

Excellent thread, i urge everyone to keep an eye on it and be extremely vigilant with research and news.
Feels like something is going on to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

You're getting a pretty good response here, but on the streets, where it really counts, how are you going to get past " the deer in the headlights look" from folks when you mention bildergbergers? That's what I wanna know....

One last post, then I MUST go.

This is non-partisan. I'm working on posting the verified Rep. connections and the McCain connections. I have to make sure the information I post is publicly available.

And Obama supporters can't be made to feel like this is an attack on their guy. For all I know, Obama is a great guy. If he is, the push has to be for Obama to come clean on these ties and become independent of them.

We can make this go viral.

Maybe this is OUR time. Maybe WE are the change we've been waiting for.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
First off could somebody direct me to "PROOF" that the Bilderberg conference/organization is genuinely some sinister new world order group?

Secondly...These guys run in big circles of wealth and power. They sit on many boards, sometimes never attending meetings etc. Six degrees of seperation. I have a friend whose father is good friends with the Clintons..just because Obama has selected someone for his VP comittee associated with someone who is an attendee of a group that according to Wikipedia isn't sinister at all...it seems a stretch. I assumed he selected him because the guy was a very large contributor. Someone break it down for me with "evidence" or "proof". Lastly, the search comittee for a VP is largely ceremonial. BFD. Anyone of the talking heads in the media could give you the short list.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join