It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
People, people WAKE UP YES WE THE PEOPLE vote for our leaders but it's the secret government made up of the 1/1000 OF A PERCENT of the elitist that make the last decision and its not BUSH, nor will it be OBAMA or McCANE but they are all in the loop as to what decision have to be made for the so called "GOOD OF THE COUNTRY" in order to keep all the inhabitants of this planet from finding out the truth.

If just a mi newt percentage of what this site is revealing is true, then they are running out of time. These are entry exam's of sorts which must be solved before 2010 failure means termination in this there will be no makeover.

Who is the man in blue that will bring peace for 7 years before the E.O.D, who will galvanizes the world. Who hands there hand on the doomsday clock.

WAKE UP, READ, EDUCATE OTHERS FACT IS IN THESES DAYS SECRETS ARE HARDER TO HIDE.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This isn't a "defend Obama" post.

But I don't understand what the problem is with the top people of influence in the world going to a yearly meeting... It seems normal and natural to me, in fact.

Isn't this thread (and the whole aura around the secretive nature of Bilderberg) just a bit speculative?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

I appreciate your comment, and yes, it does seem both appropriate and natural for the leaders of the world to confer with anyone whose economic relevance is on such an order of magnitude that their whim can affect the citizens he or she represents.

To keep things simply let's ask only one question: But why the secrecy?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I dont see any difference in this group and any other group that the right has, god allmighty the people are all out further there money making and power groubing venture. and by all I mean the left as well as the right. I suppose this is why I am a independent. They dont have enough powerful money grubbing thugs on there side yet. But I can promise this if an independent ever took office, the rich and powerful would be there to. Its what the people of the U.S want. or there would be some type of a revolution, now would'nt there. So why do any of you seemed shocked to find another group like this in the political process. I will say this one more time WE DO NOT CONTORL THIS THE POLITICAL PROCESS OR THIS COUNTRY, so wake up people.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
Bravo Jamie on an excellent thread

There is nothing like a good discussion about the crooked connections of our fearless leaders. I always knew that the Obama connection to Goldman Sachs was fishy but wow good job with the Bilderberg connection.

The large global hedge funds are the head of the dragon. This is how they move and hide money, and how they cash in their chips. The investment banks are the fronts for the hedge funds.

If you want to uncover more, dig deeper at Perseus. Dig through the site design company who did Perseus' web page. You'll find other companies and people who are connected.

They've already set up and invested on the ground floor of the next generation of companies who are going to provide the solutions to the next global problem(s).

I am concerned that this thread has already been found. I've tried to point people in the right direction in a way that they can't use their compartmentalized knowledge approach to track down the leak. Anybody could have posted what I did. It was all public.

That said, I may need to lay low this weekend. It may not be prudent for me to be online this weekend.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Duuuude!! Alex Jones, he scares me! But if everything he says is going on is true we are in deep poopoo!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by want2believe
I dont see any difference in this group and any other group that the right has, god allmighty the people are all out further there money making and power groubing venture. and by all I mean the left as well as the right.

There is no left or right, except the left and right that was created intentionally to play one against the other.

Here's a key strategy that they use daily to silence people who uncover what they are up to:

1. Polarize two or more groups. Usually two.

2. As soon as something is discovered that would reveal the truth about the candidate for Group A, blame it on a smear campaign by Group B.

3. All of Group A will then look away from the truth that was revealed and turn their anger towards Group B.

I'm sure you can find many examples.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

the possibility of human organizations using an ancient theme re-worked in a modernist religion - "New Age-ism", and staging a Messianic event for the purpose of control. It fits into a belief system that has been created for the masses. It would fulfill the 'religion" aspect of synarchy.

I was going back over the post at another forum and found this one it stunned me and I had to post it . It is so prophetic in light of the fact it was posted before Obama was running.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

the possibility of human organizations using an ancient theme re-worked in a modernist religion - "New Age-ism", and staging a Messianic event for the purpose of control. It fits into a belief system that has been created for the masses. It would fulfill the 'religion" aspect of synarchy.

I was going back over the post at another forum and found this one it stunned me and I had to post it . It is so prophetic in light of the fact it was posted before Obama was running.

Awesome find!

For those of you who might not get this, Perseus is the ancient theme of the Messiah. It's the name chosen by the company started by Bilderberg group in 1995 which appears to have chosen Obama to defeat Hillary Clinton.

Obama = Perseus. Clinton = Medusa

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

I haven't read every post but you do know he has also excepted money from CIAR? They have direct links to terrorist groups. Hummmm.

His grandmother is also crawfishing on her religious preference.

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Awesome find!

For those of you who might not get this, Perseus is the ancient theme of the Messiah. It's the name chosen by the company started by Bilderberg group in 1995 which appears to have chosen Obama to defeat Hillary Clinton.

But don't stop there. It goes waaaaay deeper than that. These people are merely representing age old traditions and wars for power.

edit to trim quote

[edit on 6-6-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

For those of you who might not get this, Perseus is the ancient theme of the Messiah.

WOW, I didn't know, that gave me goose bumps.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
and as the new come in the old go out?

Dutch PM and foreign minister visit the US
Radio Netherlands, Netherlands - 7 hours ago
Mr Balkenende is attending the Bilderberg Conference, the highly secretive annual meeting of the world's most influential people, which is this year being ... www.radionetherlands.nl...

Balkenende and Bush hold final talks DutchNews.nl www.dutchnews.nl...

Balkenende pays farewell visit to Bush Radio NetherlandsText www.radionetherlands.nl...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

BILDERBERG MEETING
"Chantilly, Virginia, USA"
5-8 June 2008
CURRENT LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

USA "Daschle, Thomas A." Former US Senator and Senate Majority Leader

USA "Holbrooke, Richard C. " "Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC"
USA "Johnson, James A." "Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC"

Source

It looks like other members of Perseus, as well as a key member of Obama's team, are also Bilderberg members.

Of course since the same people ARE the main stream media, you're not going to see this on the news tonight.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

reply to post by jamie83

For those of you who might not get this, Perseus is the ancient theme of the Messiah.

WOW, I didn't know, that gave me goose bumps.

Then I guess the Perseus web site is going to give you nightmares. Look the post on the other Obama/Perseus people attending the Bilderberg meeting.

Now Look at Their Web Site

Not only do the call upon the Perseus symbolism, they display it front and center on their web site. And if you click on a couple of links, you'll see that they repeatedly focus on the Perseus myth.

Look at Perseus LLC. Think back to how Hillary went from inevitable President to being replaced by Obama and named the VP, and you'll know who the Medusa head is supposed to represent.

Hillary pissed off the most powerful people in the world when she went into the White House. She didn't fall into total compliance like her Husband did. She used the fame and power she was given and tried to buck the system. They showed her. They founded Perseus in 1995 with the goal of making sure they prevented Hillary from taking control and screwing them over.

It seems they've reached an "understanding" now that Obama is the winner, and Clinton has been forced to either take VP or fade into oblivion. The Medusa was slain by the Messiah.

By the way, do you remember the complaints by the Hillary camp that the Obama media was continually referring to her defeat as "killing her off"? They were VERY upset that her defeat was being framed in death imagery. Remember people saying she was like the terminator and wouldn't die?

Well, the media spin was probably intentional and related to the Obama-slaying-the-evil-Medusa meme. Not only was it intentional, it was planned since 1995.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
First off - GREAT POST -

I found a little etymology on the the name "Perseus". Food for thought...

Perseus might be from the ancient Greek verb, perthein, “to waste, ravage, sack, destroy”, some form of which appears in Homeric epithets. According to Carl Darling Buck (Comparative Grammar of Greek and Latin), the –eus suffix is typically used to form an agent noun, in this case from the aorist stem, pers-. Pers-eus therefore is a sacker of cities; that is, a soldier by occupation, a fitting name for the first Mycenaean warrior.

The origin of perth- is more obscure. J. B. Hofmann[20] lists the possible root as *bher-, from which Latin ferio, "strike". This corresponds to Julius Pokorny’s *bher-(3), “scrape, cut.” Ordinarily *bh- descends to Greek as ph-. This difficulty can be overcome by presuming a dissimilation from the –th– in perthein; that is, the Greeks preferred not to say *pherthein.

Graves carries the meaning still further, to the perse- in Persephone, goddess of death. John Chadwick in the second edition of Documents in Mycenaean Greek speculates as follows about the goddess pe-re-*82 of Pylos tablet Tn 316, tentatively reconstructed as *Preswa:

”It is tempting to see...the classical Perse...daughter of Oceanus...; whether it may be further identified with the first element of Persephone is only speculative.”

A Greek folk etymology connected the name of the Fars people, whom they called the Persai. The native name, however has always had an -a- in Iranian. Herodotus[21]recounts this story, devising a foreign son, Perses, from whom the Persians took the name. Apparently the Persians themselves[22] knew the story, as Xerxes tried to use it to suborn the Argives during his invasion of Greece.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
dam sheeple wont open their minds....

nothing will ever change...

only destruction awaits.

no one should vote.

Plain and Simple.

then Questions will be asked...

then change.

its the only nonviolent way.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Barack Hussein Obama

Just dawned on me, he has the letters that spell out messiah in his name.

Now I am creeped out.lol

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Then I guess the Perseus web site is going to give you nightmares.

LOL, oK I will go read it.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
To keep things simply let's ask only one question: But why the secrecy?

Well, the existence of the thing is really not secret. More like "unofficial". It's on Wikipedia. There are over 2 million google hits on the name. We've got news stories and links throughout this thread and ATS about it... Not so much a secret.

The contents of the meeting are secret from the public. Welcome to the world.

It's kind of like Area 51 or the Trilateral Commission in that the government maintains it's public position on it, but we know there's more going on. What bothers me is that there isn't sufficient, reliable evidence that something terrible is happening. (Is there?) We can suspect (given the people who have been attending these meetings) that something less than above-board is happening, but still, that doesn't mean that everyone who attends the meetings puts on robes and chants over cast bones.

I'm just hesitant to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon on this one. Believe me when I say that I believe some people who are involved in this are up to no good... I believe some people there are power-hungry, evil and worse. But IF Obama and Clinton attended this meeting, I'm not ready to throw them to the wolves just yet.

I'm just being skeptical.

Edit: And statements like this don't add to the credibility...

Originally posted by jamie83

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
First off - GREAT POST -

I found a little etymology on the the name "Perseus". Food for thought...

Thanks! And I also want to thank everybody who gave me props for this post. I didn't expect it to take off like it did, and I haven't had time to acknowledge everybody's kind words.

Great point about the etymology of Perseus. It's also probably the root of the word Persia, as in Persian Gulf, etc.

Just an FYI for those who aren't aware, ancient Persia = Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join