It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained ground heat burns boy's feet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I don't know thats just what I have heard and I have never attempted to go and see whats going on, but its a huge unsightly scar in the mountain, you caould see it from anywhere in Colorado Springs.

There is also seven falls, cave of the winds ,some old cliff dwellings Manitou Springs and Garden of the Gods which might have some sort of geothermal activity.

EDIT Also there was a place called the ruins, it was a series of underground tunnels south of the park we are talking about. Back in the day it was a gathering place for Satan worshippers and they supposedly also performed human sacrifces there. Today it is a radioactive landfill and they just recently got approval to build new homes on it.

Here is a couple links about the RUINS

nonprophet.typepad.com...

skinthesky.net...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12 Back in the day it was a gathering place for Satan worshippers and they supposedly also performed human sacrifces there. Today it is a radioactive landfill and they just recently got approval to build new homes on it.

Umm I think I will pass on the home deal

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yep, I'm with you, Zorgon! Especially after reading that one comment about someone being offered up for ritual sexual abuse to a coven!

Burnt feet, satanic rituals, and covens = home depreciation in my opinion. I guess there is an ATS-type paranormal spin on this story after all!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I don't know thats just what I have heard and I have never attempted to go and see whats going on, but its a huge unsightly scar in the mountain, you caould see it from anywhere in Colorado Springs.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

Really now?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

Burnt feet, satanic rituals, and covens = home depreciation in my opinion. I guess there is an ATS-type paranormal spin on this story after all!

Maybe or maybe not, the coal fire makes sense in a way, if only there was evidence of coal mining in the area, something about this story doesn't seem to add up. This park is in an upper-middle class residential area, definitely not in the trashy part of town. But the ruins is the closest thing that fits the description, since it used to be a gold proccessing plant.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by forsakenwayfarer

Trust me I have considered it, but it was recommended to me that I do not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join