It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ER patient was RIGHT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This is kind of creepy...he predicted a new discovery in the field of physics and here we go! secret of levitation discovered!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ooo... this is getting interesting...

I wish the mods would re-open the doc's original thread though o-O

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
This is kind of creepy...he predicted a new discovery in the field of physics and here we go! secret of levitation discovered!

The article in that thread was dated 07/08/2007 and the ER story was dated '3 days ago' (posted 3/06/2008)....So what am I missing here?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rumrunner

Like i said, its watching the news, then predicting tomorrows weather after the forecast...you must be psychic!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
What I want to know is how did you set up your link to display your post within the thread that you linked to. Care to share that knowledge with me?

Never mind, it became clear as soon as I posted this message.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Impreza]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
No, no he wasn't, the ER patient, if ever at all exists was not right. This is pure coincidence. New discoveries in the field of physics and other field of science are made almost everyday. This news about levitation seems big just because there is the word 'levitation' in it. The levitation they talk about is in nano-scale not levitating a human being or a space craft (yet).

This is all very disturbing that there are people who actually take this BoulderMD guy seriously. The attention craver is getting the attention he wanted and is probably sitting back enjoying himself.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Everyone should just wait, he said some samoli guy would be involved in an attack, if that prediction is true then there is something to this. That one was a pretty clear prediction that everyone seems to ignore.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
what were all the predictions?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Oh please! To say there will be a discovery in physics is like saying there will be a new medical study coming out. It happens all the time! There are actually people that do NOTHING but research physics and post articles/studies.

Now if the plane goes down...that would be an amusing coincidence.

top topics

join