It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Alien video leaked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
the more fake videos out there the more the "real" video will be an impact. the more these idiots keep making fake videos the more the entire community will be hurt by this.
when the "real" video finally comes out it will be such a joke no one will take it seriously.

too bad. the guy should have handled this better and released it to the press at the press conference.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
With all the effort going into making all these copies, its obvious that someone i determined the real Denver video is going to be slated even before its released, to me that speaks volumes.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2008/06/02/lkl.alien.tape.cnn

so far this shows some footage of the real film. And 2 attempts to debunk it. Apparently the film was tested and passed. So the debunkers talked about a puppet, but they didn't think he did it,rather that someone was a playing a trick on him. The one who studied the film thought it would be a very expensive puppet. What I mean by that, is the subtle expressiveness of the face goes beyond a puppet, and the full body shot goes beyond a costume.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

so far this shows some footage of the real film.

As far as i can see it says reenactment on the video, i wonder how near to that it looks.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

this video is fake. you can tell the creator stretched the original image out to fit the video frame before they laid in the animation. look at the length of the picture frame on the shelf, the shelf itself or the height of the bottom window frame.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Aliens could not get here if they even exist. The distances are just too damn far and you cannot generate the energy required to go the speed of light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join